3rd party figures you still have but you'll never transform again

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by siniquezu, Jan 15, 2023.

1. BWIguanusfan2

BWIguanusfan2 fan of BW Iguanus

YouTube (Legacy):
    I wish I won't have touched my skywarp. I ripped in half the pegs of the bigger wing peices because I didn't realizes (after months of not touching it) it used some weird plastic screw type thing to actually keep the wings in places. I did this so I could make the giant ninja star and now it can never do it. :banghead: 

2. Orion2703

Orion2703 Ultimate Hunter

Another vote for Ft rouge, parts of mine are hanging on by a thread already.

I've never transformed my v2 Ft Perceptor, usually everybody gets one but for what he turns into its not worth the effort.

Most of the others get rotated as desk bot of the week, barring the assembled zeta combiners and ft omega supreme, size is against them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DarkOxygen

DarkOxygen Well-Known Member

+1 to Darkness Maxmas, especially with the production issue that I and many others experienced. It looks FANTASTIC in both modes, but holy moly going between them is multiple evening's worth of struggle.

I'm a bit surprised that Perfect Effect's Warden hasn't been mentioned. I think I've tried to get it into alt mode once, couldn't for the life of me get anything to stay tabbed in, and have relegated him to (the admittedly awesome) robot mode forever.

4. solskjaer

solskjaer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Exactly this, I also don't understand the point of transforming Perceptor, for what really?

5. lil society vert

lil society vert ROTB Scourge's biggest shooter

Planet X Starscream I get stabbed more than a London resident every time I go to transform it

• Like Like x 2
  6. DashCourageous

DashCourageous Greetings Programs!

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I've transformed all my figures once, twice at the most. I never really transform them after that.

Heretic to the hobby I know.

7. gibdozer

gibdozer Censored

WaterloggedBestBordercollie-max-1mb.gif
    PoshJitteryKitfox-max-1mb.gif

• Like Like x 2
  8. RVDA

RVDA Toy Designer.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Black Apple Optimus Prime. Beautiful truck that isn't worth the absolute hell that transformation puts you through. Terrific robot mode, but I'd almost be willing to trade it for the ThreeZero at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DominiksGeekyLife

DominiksGeekyLife Broke with expensive taste

Instagram:
    CyberEra's upscaled KO version of Transcraft Bumblebee. I can't imagine how dreadful transforming the original version is, considering it's much smaller.

10. skywarpD26

skywarpD26 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Gcreation Dinobots specifically Snarl, those spins I can't get through a single transformation without a cut or two on my hands which is a shame because despite the complexity and time it takes of their transformation I actually enjoy it, just not having my hands all cut up when I am done

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fuze9

Fuze9 Piddle Patrol

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I gotta be that guy and say “there were 285 knife murders in England and Wales in 2017/18 — the highest number since the Second World War — and 34 in Scotland, giving a combined British rate of 0.48 per 100,000. In the US, the number for 2017 was 1,591, giving an almost identical rate of 0.49. So even amid a spike in British knife crime, Americans as a whole are at least as likely as to die from a stabbing.”

12. The13Primes

The13Primes hot shot fanatic

News Credits:
    Mmc reformatted Zinnia
    Without the any of the parts Azalea has she may as well not have an alt mode

maketoys galaxy meteor, i hardly even touch it in fear of breaking it

warbotron computron, very fiddly in some parts, scattershot is a mess of too tight joints and partsforming, broken hinges on afterburner, strafe just looks weird. At least lightspeed and nosecone look good in both modes

13. KveTar

KveTar Well-Known Member

It's a dangerous hobby - collecting TFs.

14. Gepard

Gepard Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Planet X Cacus will probably never see T-Rex mode again. The legs-to-tail transformation is fiddly enough, but mostly I'm scared to death if those shoulder ratchets, which are strong enough that they're no fun at all to move even when I'm not worried about them exploding.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I bought the whole set solely for the G1 Dinobot love letters they are in alt mode. That's the only reason I've transformed them and it will be the only time I'll transform them.

16. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

I'm never transforming Wonderful Trans Ronin ever again. I have so many negative things to say about the transformation. My biggest critique is that the top half of the robot and the bottom half are held together by one very small screw in a very small hole in the windshield, which is CLEAR PLASTIC. For most of the transformation, you're putting a lot of stress on that point.

Beautiful car mode, for that one time I transformed it into car mode.

I'm okay with having an articulated Drift that looks just as good as a high-end statue but costs a fraction of the price.

• Like Like x 2