3rd Party CHUG Scale Cyclonus?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by TheIronBot, Jan 14, 2017.

1. TheIronBot

TheIronBot Well-Known Member

Is there a 3rd party Chug scale Cyclonus?

2. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes.

[​IMG]

3. Wheeljackie

Wheeljackie He will set us free

KFC Tempest but it's not that good in my opinion. MMC is coming out with one that's based on the IDW design. I'd stick with the actual hasbro version if you are looking for a G1 Cyclonus though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    I'll give you that Tempest is more G1 (and actually does have a pretty nice alt mode), but it's not really any better than the HasTak Deluxe overall IMHO. And for a taller character like Cyclonus, it's still on the shorter side.

Yeah, MMC is coming out with one that's based on the IDW version, but it's not looking so hot either.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Tempest is a really nice figure with some flaws.

-The forearms/hands and their transformation. (There really isn't one, it kind of assy.)
    -He's shorter (by a good amount) than any released Galvatron, save for the original CHUG one. (He's smaller than Mania King and TR Galvatron, but slightly taller than CHUG Scourge and TR Scourge.)

Cyclonus is Galvatron's muscle, he's supposed to be taller than Galvatron and tower over Scourge. He's almost Magnus's height, basically and the closest figure that fits that scale is CW Cyclonus. He's slightly taller than Mania King, roughly the same height as TR Galvatron, but seems to be a slight bit bigger, and he's not quite as tall as CW LC Ultra Magnus, but he's a better fit than previous Cyclonii.

6. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd get the Hasbro/Takara version and the Maketoys upgrade set that comes with Tailgate/Rear-end and call it a day. I like that mold; but for the lack of wrists and ankle tiltes, it holds up well today.

7. lordcryotek

lordcryotek M'Hael

The only upcoming one that I know of is theaforementioned MMC version, and even as a fan of MMC in general I really have not liked what I've seen of that figure. However, it would seem that MMC is revisiting the design, at least based on the images of new renders for the headsculpt.

8. victoryconvoy

victoryconvoy Well-Known Member

hit the nail on the head