3rd Party Beast Machines Wish

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Beowulfx, Dec 16, 2019.

1. OpConvoy27

OpConvoy27 Well-Known Member

BM Optimus Primal! cos the AAOP wasn''t good enough...

• Like Like x 1
  2. OpConvoy27

OpConvoy27 Well-Known Member

You're not the only one.
    For years I've been trying and hoping that some one succeeds in getting the design to work out.
    It'll even be cute looking for a toy if pastel colour themes are used without hyper airbrush effect shadow work.

The cool oversized forearm sleeves could be white....

IT's a huge engineering challenge...

Beast mode head is large af with oversized hands.
    but then bot mode is super clean with no back kibble and the oversize sleeves appear and the legs arent as short, and his torso is smaller...

3. Alph

Alph Well-Known Member

What I really want is some 3P CHUG scale Beast Machines figures, since it's doubtful that official CHUG will ever give BM much love.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zi Shan

Zi Shan Well-Known Member

I would love that too, Beast Machines is so under rated. I appreciate it even more now as a middle aged adult.
    Hang tight though, let the Beasties get more exposure through mainstream media and we will start having more 3rd party Beast Machines figures (any scale). I love their unique designs, especially that BM Cheetor and Optimus Primal design. Hopefully the movie does good in 2023 and shows 3rd party the fan's interest.
    Enjoy the original series upscaled in 1080p in the meantime, this guy is great and actually upscaled BeastWars in 4k as well (check out Reboot and War Planets as well). My kids are enjoying the eye candy. Such talent in the TF Fans community.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

"Hear that buzzing?" Nice foreshadowing!

6. Alph

Alph Well-Known Member

At the absolute very least, it would be really nice if someone would finally make a Botanica figure, even if it's a highly stylized one. That way I can finally stop using a fake potted plant to fill in for her.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  7. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I didn't buy any Kingdom Beast Wars figures, but I'd probably buy all the everyone from Beast Machines. That show was so depressing in the sense that the good guys had already lost by the time the show started and were the fighting against the show for the entire time. And what they did to Rhinox is still bold to this day.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Ozymandias13

Ozymandias13 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly, if there's ever a set of TFs appropriate for the non-TFing RED line it's the Beast Machines. Just gimme good action figures of their 'bot' modes and I can be happy. You could even double-dip Primal since he turns back and forth between mecha-monkey modes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Girl Pants

Girl Pants Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Vehicons would be a pretty good way to test the waters. The characters are fairly popular but the designs are much more traditional (and easier to execute) compared to the Maximals. Plus I'm sure companies would be happy to sell figures that are army-builders.

• Like Like x 1