3P Fans Hobby Zeta KFC MMC Iron Factory varying conditions

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jhiaxus, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    All gone. Thanks for buying/trading.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tacitron

Tacitron An exceptional nut snack TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Your description of Wreck Gar made me laugh. I'm tempted to buy him even though I have zero space at the moment and already own a sound one.

3. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    If you buy another figure, I'd knock $10 off him for you.

4. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw this defective lot too and felt it was amongst the best value (when rolling the die), even though I had/have most of the figures in the listing. I'm glad you gave a very descriptive 'description' for each of the items (don't know why some of the BBTS defective listings have more details than others). I actually purchased a lot whose Gabriel was/is missing both arms o_O , but still have it sitting in my pile of loot (squeezing the most out of that $4 :D ).

Do your prices include shipping costs to the US? I ask because you mention size & weight being a factor for some of the prices you list. FYSA, I'm in the DMV area (and I see your profile says your location is in WV, so shipping might not be that crazy)

5. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    My prices do include shipping. I mainly mention the size and weight in regards to Zeta Silver Arrow. It comes in a big box and that combiner torso is a lot of what makes it heavy.

I'm giving my best descriptions because it's always been my policy to be honest and straightforward. The DX9 Omega is all I wanted from the lot, so I am basically just trying to either make some money back, or in 1 case, trade for another figure I wanted.