3mm to 5mm Peg Adapters?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by slugslinger2004, Aug 23, 2016.

1. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do these exist anywhere? I have a couple of Kotobukiya bazookas that I originally purchased for my MP carbots that I would like to use as shoulder cannons for Titans Return Sentinel Prime.

The pistol grip on these cannons plugs in via a 3mm peg, so I'd need a male 5mm peg/male 3mm peg. I have found these double 5mm ones on Shapeways but those aren't specifically what I needed.

2. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

Well if you don't mind that you can't quickly undo it, the ghetto way is to wrap ordinary tape around the peg until it's the right size.

A more reversible way is to stuff a layer or two of napkin into the socket (pushed in with your peg) until it fits snugly.

3. Prowlar

Prowlar Well-Known Member

I'm not certain, since it's been a long time since I had them but I believe that the early Zoids Blox and Z-Builders had an such an adapter in the sets.

I really need to figure out what I did with those, a Blox unit could easily substitute in for a custom all spark cube.

4. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    You mean a drill?