Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jorod74, Jul 25, 2008.
That is awesome.
So...I'm guessing Hartnell and Troughton you haven't met, who's the third one?
-Last year at about this time I was at my heaviest at about 264 lbs all fat 8-9 months later of high protein, low carb, low fat dieting and a consistent exercise routine I was like 3x as strong and at an adult low of about 174 lbs(my goal was 160) I decided to take a break from the dieting and engorged my self for about 3 months in all manor of sweets I had denied myself so I rebounded by like 25 pounds now I'm back on the wagon and have been for about a month now
-When I was in the 4th grade I hurt my ankle after being kicked off a bed while wrestling with my sisters. It hurt like hell but I had never broke/sprained anything before so I didn't realize the severity of the situation and thought the pain would subside on it's own.
I didn't bother telling my parents and I just continued doing all the chores expected of me like vacuuming our two floor house. I went to sleep and woke up after having a dream where the pain in my ankle was gone, I got up out of bed to see if the pain was gone only to find that it wasn't(OUCH!). I went to church the morning after I hurt my ankle(and climbed that painfully long flight of stairs). When I came home from church my mom noticed my limping and asked if there was something wrong I said it was nothing serious then she took a look at it and took me to the emergency room they told me I twisted it I had to wear a cast for like 4-6 months. "Nothing Serious" Indeed lol
-I had a dream once a long time ago where I was looking up into the sky and a deep commanding voice said "I'm evil" There may have been a dragon in the sky at the time I can't be sure of that though I do remember thinking that it was God speaking to me while I am an atheist now I found that dream deeply disturbing then.
1- even though i have worked for over five years with computers, networks, websites, etc i have never taken a class of any computer related subject... everything i know is self taught (apparently screwing up is a valid way to learn) or from books/the interwebs
2- sometimes i've felt more sad about the death of a pet than the death of a close relative
3- i drink like 14 glasses of water during work hours (and pee accordingly)
(1) - During childbirth, my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck, and I was chocked before I was even born. Obviously though, I was very much saved!
(2) - I live in the UK, but have been in a long distance relatinoship with a girl in Canada for almost 6 years, visiting every year for a few weeks. And now I'm taknig the plunge and spending a few months there, while looking for work.
(3) - I was almost expelled from school at 10 years old, because of my constant swearing; they had to have my folks in to convince them to keep me. On the way out of the school, I tripped slighty, looking up at my parents and said "Fucking hell, I almost fell arse over tit then!"
My dad gave me a bloody good hiding for that one! ^^;
1. I have an unhealthy obsession with red bean paste.
2. I like to perform in musicals.
3. I've never been in a relationship/dated.
Yeah, I feel boring compared to some of you.
1. I was hit by an SUV while walking to a class at Purdue. I pulled my foot out from under the tire, got up, and yelled at the driver that I had the "walk" sign. Didn't break anything then, and -- like several others in this thread -- never have.
2. I am PETRIFIED of bees/wasps/hornets. This is despite the fact that I've been stung by a wasp at least once, and didn't have any more reaction than from a mosquito bite.
3. As far as I can tell, I am not sensitive to Poison Ivy. I know I've walked through it several times, and have never gotten a rash.
This post made me think of this.
YouTube - Heroes--Zeroes Trailer1 DON'T MISS EPISODES 1 thru 4!
Hmm, here it goes.
1. I was born on 4/20, National Pot Smoking Day. [I do not do drugs btw].
2. I have 20/20 vision, never worn glasses.
3. A lot of my fingers are double jointed.
I am a carrier for strep throat. As such, I am immune to it and have never once had it in my life - however, while living at home when I was younger, my mother and sister would often get severe cases of it twice a year. Once I went to college, they never again got it.
I shriek like a little girl when a bee/wasp/hornet gets near me. I'm sure it's hilarious to watch.
Yep, that's pretty much what it looks like
Me too! it drives me insane!
ok here's mine i guess
1. I don't consume alcohol (except on very special occasions).
2. I play guitar, bass, piano, trumpet, and many percussion instruments; and i have almost perfect pitch (i have no idea how i got it, because i didn't have it a few years ago).
3. Weirdly enough, there's nothing that scares me.
Ever been to prison?
1. I was kicked out of the Navy.
2. My picture is in a video game.
3. When I got married, I had someone play the reocurring theme from Final Fantasys called "Prelude" on the piano instead of the standard wedding theme.
1. I have a scar near my left eye from 2nd grade (got into a fight on the first day just for asking a kid why he had leg braces).
2. Don't drink even though I'm part Irish (really hate the whole all Irish people are drunks thing).
3. Was jumping on my parents bed as kid, ended up jumping at the wrong angle went flying and smacked the back of my head of the radiator. Split the back of my head wide open. Luckly for me my dad drove ambulences at the time.
4. Was playing around at a resteraunt as a kid smacked right into a waitress and had scolding hot coffee spilled all over me. Had to be taken to the back where paramedics helped me.
5. Was wrestling my nephew when I was a teen jumped off my mom's dresser to do a headbutt slide right along the bed and busted my forehead open on my dad's side dresser.
6. In junior high during gym we were jumping hurdles my foot pulled the bar down right onto my wrist. Had to get a cast and the dumb bitch school nurse told me I would be fine just put ice on it.
Hah, thanks. If I could have, I would have had someone play the Final Fantasy win battle fanfare when I got my divorce!
1 . I have heightarexia
2. I have phobia of tiny holes and people being sick
3. I am nervous person.
Separate names with a comma.