3 TFSS 2.0 Figures to come with exclusive Microns

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Computron34, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Eject just isn't much of an incentive, though... I mean, does anybody really care about Eject? The incentive figure should be somebody who makes us all go "Oooo!! Gotta have that guy!!" If it's Eject, I think we're all just gonna go, "Oh, look, it's Eject. That's cool... I guess. But I wish it'd been somebody else."

2. N_M_S

N_M_S Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think it's the getting two of the same mould that would make it more "meh". That said, I signed up to club after letting my membership lapse (my last "free" figure was Sideburn). I'm just hoping TFSS 2.0 sign-ups are open long enough for me to have the money… I blew my budget preordering Prowls and Bluestreaks at RK. :/

3. AutobotSDG

AutobotSDG Well-Known Member

While I can agree with you for the most part, I imagine their thinking is along the lines of "This figure was never released in the U.S., and it was released as a 2-pack in Japan. So why don't we do the same and that would make people want and sign up for it!" Or something like that I'm sure ;) 

4. Ikkstakk

News Credits:
    Well, we know we're getting two of the same mold. We just don't know which mold that will be.

And I'll be perfectly happy if that mold does end up being the re-used one. But I'd rather have Rosanna... or Enemy... or Flip Sides... Eject is way down the list.

5. AutobotSDG

Well, we all know that they will want to get as much mileage as they can from the new head sculpt, so I can't see them doing Enemy (although I'm not saying it's impossible) but it could be either of the other 2 or even Solarbot (the SG Rewind/Eject that came with the SG VS. set colored like Emirate Xarron)

Might be a bit much to think of though, and I'm still saying it'll be Eject, heh.

6. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Rewind and Eject aren't that close in fiction. They're seperate individuals who only share a body type and being Blaster's cassette.

Rumble and Frenzy are close. Rewind and Eject are not. Eject doesn't complete a partnership with Rewind.

7. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, 2013 has 5 deluxes and a voyager.
    2014 will have (if Eject speculation is true) 5 deluxes, 2 scouts, and 3 arms microns.

Still 5 deluxe figures either way.

8. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I could have sworn I saw a reference somewhere to the mystery figure being another Deluxe.

9. Mechafire

Mechafire Tarnished Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    IT'S GOTTA BE ROSANNA

#believemotherfuckers

10. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    Why is this site advertising it as a 3-pack? The club note says the microns will each come with their respective larger partners. That's going to confuse people.

11. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didn't even notice that as I never look at the front page. I just go straight to the news forum.

12. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Really?!?! You think I could sell them? :eek: 

Here, I only thought the only way I "wouldn't be keeping anyway" was to toss them in the trash. :rolleyes2 

Yes, Eject was always a logical choice with the idea of Rewind. But thanks for that note on the quote from Cybertron. Definitely seems to not be
    Redwing. Redwing also wouldn't be the 6th figure since that one has the last new head mold.

Well, looks like I'm interested in Treadshot/Catgut, mildly interested in Fisitron, and the 6th figure is an unknown... that's not enough interest to justify subbing for me.

Ya... I lot of times it seems the front page stories are written with "editorializing" and "analysis" and "speculation" instead of just reporting the basic facts of the news.

13. puma

puma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    because of the artwork that goes with the news story.

14. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too...

we're getting 2 of the same mold? that's news to me?

Probably because this. it's still an extra 3 pack coming with the subscription service.

15. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    I'm pretty sure that's still just an assumption at this point. It's almost certainly a safe assumption, though.

16. Lumpy

News Credits:
    yeah, I'd say that's a safe assumption as well, but Ikkstakk said it in a way that makes it sound more like a fact, so i thought I had missed something.

17. AutobotSDG

You are correct... not sure what I was thinking when I thought there was an additional deluxe. I think that made it easier for me to accept, I guess, hahaha.

18. Ikkstakk

News Credits:
    Sorry about that, I thought the club had announced that the incentive figure was a re-use of one of the other six. I wonder what I read that made me think that. Must research.

EDIT: Searched close to an hour, couldn't find any official reference to the 7th figure being a re-use. I must have assumed it so hard I thought it was true. Whoops. :eek: 

19. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:

I'd guess maybe it's a case of "telephone" over the quote that the 7th figure "goes perfectly with" one of the main 6 figures:

"the bonus incentive 7th figure goes perfectly with another figure in the set!"

Doesn't necessarily mean a mold re-use, but certainly could be.

20. Lumpy

News Credits:
    ah, gotcha. it happens.

Yeah, that line, coupled with the lack of Rewind on the club site, might indicate that Rewind is the 7th figure, or it's also possible that Chromedome is the 7th since we haven't seen a full reveal of him yet either... or it's also possible that the 7th figure will go with another figure in the set...