25 Years of Transformers!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Prowl Convoy, May 8, 2009.

1. StarSmile

StarSmile New Member

My first is Springer,and my favorite is PRIME.

2. Coolhand

Coolhand Spiff's Stunt Double

Wow, 25 Years. And I have a sneaking feeling that the best is still yet to come.

Well, my first TF was G1 Grapple, who to this day I regret swapping for f**king Topspin.:banghead:  I think my fave TF's of all time have to be Alt Mirage, MP Prime and Henkei Bumblebee, though there are many, MANY wonderful TF toys out there.

Someday, I'll re-buy a G1 Grapple to atone for my sin...

3. samtastic

samtastic Herald of Wheelie

Wow. I'm 35, so that means I got my first transformer at 10. 5th Grade. It was Cliffjumper. Soon after I got Snarl - then for the holidays I got Jetfire that year I think. His arm broke off 10 minutes out of the box. :(  I also got that red autobot car mail away, forget his name.

I remember vividly seeing the first commercial for this new afterschool TV show called The Transformers. I remember the catchy song, remember them flying and crashing into a volcano and thought they looked way cooler than Gobots. Then I went to Toys R Us and picked up Cliffjumper and was in love.

:) 

4. s4turn

s4turn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I got 3 at once, and I cant remember which one I opened first :D 
    thrust, blitzwing and soundwave

as i was 3 years old then

27 here :)