2025 Studio Series Listings

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Feb 20, 2024.

1. KibblerGrrrl

KibblerGrrrl Zealous mini-cassettes & fembots evangelist

Yeah, the AoE Dinobots in SS and the Rescue Bots in Legacy need to see some more movement. *cross fingers for a RBA Whirl in post-Legacy*

But at least they've had some representation as modern figures. *sighs, still stupidly hopes for new G1 Omnibots in post-Legacy*

• Like Like x 5
  2. JazzAlert13

JazzAlert13 #1 Starscream Fanboy

News Credits:
    RBA Whirl is in like the top 10 figures I want most probably.

• Like Like x 1
  3. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    Why would you expect Swoop to be released next year? He's literally in the next wave coming out THIS year.

• Like Like x 5
  4. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    Every time you ask about Swoop, he gets pushed back a wave.

• Like Like x 4
  5. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Bounty Hunter

News Credits:
    I just want to know if Sqweeks is going to get a Core-class figure in 2025.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Considering he got a trademark refresh recently, yes, probably.

• Like Like x 3
  7. KibblerGrrrl

Jeez guys, slow down with this thread! I'm reading as fast as I can and you're all still adding more!

"No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bot, the Cybertronian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage! 'Ello, Mister Polly Pteranodon! I've got a lovely fresh Tako Tank for you if you show..."

• Like Like x 2
  8. Brookside

Brookside Well-Known Member

TAKE A RISK
    TAKE A CHANCE
    MAKE A CHANGE
    AND

• Like Like x 1
  9. 1SecondNinja

1SecondNinja Well-Known Member

@Jtprime17 Quick question because I was wondering

What was the reason for revealing the 86 Megatron/Galvatron listings the day after the rest of SS? Just didn't get them in time, forgot, or trying to drum up hype (or some fourth, cooler, more mysterious option)

10. Scornstream

Scornstream Dinobot Seeker

We only got the first Rescue Bot a month ago (and he's still not on the shelves around here), hold your horses lol (yeah we got Medix last year, but that was Combiner Wars Protectobot Medix, not the RB or RBA version).

The lack of Omnibots is criminal, though. And I'd also love a Whirl Jr. Personally, I'd want her to be a properly proportioned Deluxe that transforms into something like an AH-6. And not some sort of chibi Core-class.
    upload_2024-2-23_22-17-45.png

• Like Like x 2
  11. Jtprime17

Jtprime17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just posted them as I found them.

• Like Like x 30
  12. 1SecondNinja

1SecondNinja Well-Known Member

Cool to know.

Thanks so much for the leaks JT, you've got me quakin' in my thigh high socks for tonight's round

13. KibblerGrrrl

ezgif-5-7db9fd8708.gif

• Like Like x 20
  14. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Personally, when it comes to mass shifting, I kinda wish they could just find good updated alt modes for all of those characters. Most of their alt modes are obsolete at this point, so they don't really fit the criteria of Robots in Disguise anymore (but then I'd also like them to update the large majority of the alt modes to more modern vehicles).

• Like Like x 2
  15. M'Kyuun

M'Kyuun Well-Known Member

Indeed.

As you pointed out Black and children of color are more likely to get shot over toy guns and as such I feel we shouldn’t add more to fuel of the fire.

It's statistical.

Adult Collectors can go out of state/to Takara.

Out of state, as in, to another state, may prove problematic given U.S. Code which affects the entire country. If you mean turning to another country, their laws may also have prohibitions, in some cases far more stringent than our own. Takara, I believe, will be the primary option beyond the potential for a Haslab. I can only hope.

Hasbro shouldn’t release a toy gun when we have the statistics we do and the sheer amount of destruction that could follow from Megs at retail.

This potential for harm forms the basis for my reasoning that a Megatron toy with a pistol alt mode should be targeted specifically towards adult collectors via a venue like Haslab rather than mass retail to greatly mitigate the likelihood of a child's procuring a copy. One hopes the majority of collectors who buy said Megatron toy are responsible in preventing access to their children, just as they would with a real weapon, be it a gun, knife, or other, being mindful of the potential grave consequences.

What you have is no argument, your literally saying just aim it Adults which will not solve the issue if a kid gets a hold of it and then shot because of a trigger happy cop.

Yours is a faulty deduction, as not every collector has children (I don't), is careless with his or her toys, has children who are interested in said toy or the inclination to take said toy and commit a crime with it or simply point it at a police officer. By your logic, the same applies to any other potential weapon to which a kid may have access- we've already established that we're a gun culture and access to such, as well as knives, varies from home to home, region to region. One hopes that children in such environments are given adequate training and appropriate access regarding the handling of firearms. I did. Moreover, most police officers take great care before discharging their weapons, as all incidents involving such discharges invoke an investigation that could potentially end careers or result in prison time. That said, the potential is there, but it exists regardless because children and police are humans, situations vary, and alas, bad things happen. I seek to mitigate that potential by wanting a potential gun Megatron to be specifically targeted to adult collectors who will hopefully care for the likely expensive, exclusive toy they just bought, keeping it in a safe place out of the reach of small children (small parts may pose a choking hazard, to say the least about threatening a police officer) and off-limits to older kids who may be destructive or exhibit questionable behavioral patterns. Toys are increasingly expensive, and exclusive toys more so; I do my utmost, short of dusting b/c who has the time? to keep my toys in good shape, and I trust the same is true for most here. I give the benefit of the doubt to the collectors who are also parents here that they exercise a measure of responsibility in keeping their toys safely away from smaller children, supervised when necessary, and judiciously given to kids who manifest the wherewithal to handle them responsibly.
    [/QUOTE]

16. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    My kids actually like playing with my G1 Megatron and Browning reissues. It's cute and wholesome to see old toys get love.

They are absolutely not allowed to go outside with them.

• Like Like x 8
  17. BethCyra

BethCyra I NEED MP BiG CONVOY (Rumored)

So because you want a toy and you’re willing to put others statistically at risk.

Well I as a Mom of three kids and who has lost family to gun violence, I feel very much opposed to your entire mindset and continue to hope Hasbro does not give in and make things for this market.

I’m not okay asking to have other Black Parents take on an increased risk to their children over a toy no matter how selfish I maybe.

• Like Like x 5
  18. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Yeah this next year or so of this Megatron gun debate for the 100th time is just gonna be a swell old time.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Budgieking

Budgieking Avian knight

News Credits:
    MEGATRON SHOULD BE THIS, MEGATRON SHOULD BE THAT....

HAS ANYONE CONSIDERED THAT MEGATRONS TRUE ALTMODE SHOULD BE A BRICK? ITS BLUNT AND HEAVY, PERFECT TO STRIKE FEAR IN THE HEARTS OF ALL AUTOBOTS

• Like Like x 10
  20. TFfandude

TFfandude Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm surprised we're not getting Elita-1 from TF:One next year. She is in the main cast after all! Unless she is one of the Core class figures for next year?

• Like Like x 1