2025 Generations Listings (United Wave 5 + Gen Prime)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Feb 22, 2024.

1. BethCyra

BethCyra I NEED MP BiG CONVOY (Rumored)

Oh you didn’t:) 

I do this pretty often lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I'm pretty sure its the same reason we haven't been seeing beast machines or energon stuff outside of the core cheetor and core megs. The show's got such a large negative reception that they likely held off on doing anything related to it, only now testing the waters with core class.

• Like Like x 3
  3. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    Pretty much

• Like Like x 3
  4. cybeast

cybeast Freelancer Pun Maker

News Credits:
    I'd take that! :D 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neko-bot77

Neko-bot77 Face it, we're doomed.

News Credits:
    For me, I'm happy with the original Energon toys. The original Autobot deluxes combined well, and any new remakes will probably neuter the combining gimmick

• Like Like x 2
  6. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    The reason they likely haven’t touched any Energon Autobots is because of the gimmick, probably some would have to be Voyagers to keep it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Tbh most toys Energon and later aren’t really in need of remakes for me. Armada and earlier is really what feels like it NEEDS an update.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Seth Sunthay

Seth Sunthay ElusoryMonk

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I know i'm beating a dead horse :deadhorse: , and i'll chose the tank or chopper any day over the gun.

But what is the possibility of a Chug-like Megs in AMT?. It would be funny as hell if they retooled SS86 Megatron to an extenstion til it looks as closely as a gun in alt-mode.
    1715168401-img-2245.png

• Like Like x 1
  9. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    They’d probably do a brand new mold especially if 86 Megs is likely a tank. Easier at that point that retooling a tank into a gun.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ravewind

Ravewind Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now hear me out: Remove Core Class; use Core Class Budget for extra paint application budget for DLX, Voy, LDR figures!

11. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Toyline Juggler

Pretty late reply but hey it's on topic with the listings.

My expectations and hopes are pretty different.

My hopes are that all of the Primes are that all of them sans Micronus will be depicted as powerful, imposing figures with both Alchemist and Solus being tall Deluxes (despite what I've seen people say, most images I've found have her near Alpha Trion's height) and pretty unique detailing that make them look in line with Vector. While I want them to aesthetically blend with Vector, I hope they do draw inspiration from certain universes:

- Prima and Onyx from Aligned
    - Solus from IDW2
    - Alchemist from Cyberverse
    - The Fallen a minor fusion of some of his looks

And that they all have more remolding from whoever they're destined to be remolded from than Vector did.

My expectations are that all of the Deluxe Primes will be no more impressive than regular bots and the Primes in general will be mostly head only/minor remolds and premolds. Solus is basically guaranteed to be small and not at all godly, probably will be able to see that she's just Nautica/Elita/Strongarm/Thunderblast.

We'll probably get a "greatest hits" of universes they draw inspiration from, but whether they are the ones I want is up in the air.

There's a decent chance that they don't come with their artifacts too. Solus and Prima are the only ones who I think have it in the bag.

I do think they'll tweak the art style as they've done before, but no telling if they'll make them really match Vector.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Jetfire83

Jetfire83 Jetfire Fanatic

I'm just disappointed we didn't get ANY Jetfires during Legacy's run. Hopefully this time they'll actually remember he exists. Between this and killing him off super early in the new comics, I can't help but feel like Hasbro hates him these days.

...What? If you guys are allowed to be pessimistic about Reactivate, then I'm allowed to be pessimistic about how they treat Jetfire.

• Like Like x 5
  13. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Are you referring to Jetfire broadly or G1 Jetfire in specific? Because he launched the Commander Class and has been reissued a couple of times even during Legacy.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Firestorm

Firestorm Red Mage in Training

I know I for one would love to see an updated Cybertron Jetfire. Or even a Generations style Cyberverse Jetfire.

15. RandyCain

RandyCain Self proclaimed Soy-Chugging SJW Feminist

Tumblr:
    Yeah I've always considered Legacy an extension of the WFC Trilogy, if someone got a toy there, they probably aren't getting a fancy new mold again any time soon unless they're an A+ lister like Optimus, Bee or Megs

Then again, we could always have gotten Armada or Animated Jetfire, but we are getting that SDCC Skybound jetfire next year

• Like Like x 3
  16. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Looking at how they handled Tidal Wave, I wouldn't rule out Armada Jetfire. Even if he doesn't come out soon he could come out paired with a reissue or repainted Armada Prime.

• Like Like x 3
  17. TransformNRoll

TransformNRoll Well-Known Member

I'm sure they are working on at least a Armada Jetfire for 2026, unless he's the commander for 2025

• Like Like x 3
  18. meisterman

meisterman i am in love with rotb

I’d kill for an Energon Jetfire. The interlocked gates on his chest were really badass to 5 year old me lol.

• Like Like x 6
  19. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Just trying my best.

News Credits:
    I

I don't think they hate jetfire. like others said the commander has been reissued multiple times and the SS leader is going t obe released again for rotf's annviersary. the only thing is that all of the other versions of him are kinda hard to do.

armada is big, so they have to wait for a commander slot. energon they probably want to find a way to do the powerlink gimmick. animated as to combine with jetstorm. the only one that would be 'easy' for lack of a better word is cybertron.

• Like Like x 6
  20. Praxus

Praxus Photographer and CHUG Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Silverbolt being next years commander is a strange choice but one that makes sense. Motormaster was a commander, although he was a skelibiner, having each Torso of the gestalts being commander is the way to go. I love my CW Superion so I most likely won’t pick next years up but he’s my favourite gestalt so idk. Same goes for Long Haul/Hook. The last(hopefully) SS86’ commander and it’s yet another torso. I’m hoping Devy will be slightly bigger than Menasor and Superion but I’m curious to see how they do it. Either way we are eating good next year in my opinion

• Like Like x 1