2020 Hasbro Pulse Global Convention / PulseCon Exclusives Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AzT, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Premium member since day one of Pulse. I'm in Spokane, WA.

Ordered just the Pit set at approximately 9:02am PST on 9/23, order #879647, arrived Wednesday 10/07. I received email notifications from both Pulse and FedEx that my order had shipped, was out for delivery and delivered.

2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My order was Premium (Premium member) access day, 12:02 pm. Still was 8 days after that before it arrived. The shipping box looked like an accordion.

3. RKStrikerJK5

RKStrikerJK5 number one Bangles fan on the boards

News Credits:
    Premium member. I ordered the Pit and Hellfire set about a minute or two after it became available. Neither have shipped.

4. Bubbah

Bubbah Master of Disaster

News Credits:
    Man, that thread ... ouch! Lol

Meanwhile I’m sitting here patiently waiting. Got plenty on preorder the next couple months so a trickle in is fine by me. Plus Pulse hasn’t failed me, everything will get here eventually and that’s all I ask for. I don’t mind the wait.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I already got my Pit set last week. I was one of the few non-premium people who was able to order it within the 2 minutes before it sold out and got restocked on the site, not sure if that made a difference.

6. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    non-premium member, ordered pit and drakkon at 12:01 on the 24th, got charged immediately, absolutely nothing. I emailed them twice, only got an email the second time and they said it should be soon.

7. GiganGoji

GiganGoji Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ordered the Quintesson Pit when it went up for Premium members, at 12:14pm (West coast - PST) according to my order page. Shipped to Oregon on October 1st.
    Originally set to be delivered on the 8th (yesterday), but now says "Scheduled Delivery: Pending" because it's FedEx and they hardly ever deliver to me on time. Which is fine with me, because I'm a patient person, but it makes them look SUPER unreliable - they should do what USPS does and add an extra day, and then go "Oh, actually, it's getting delivered a day early!", because then it's either delivered on-time or early, as opposed to on-time or late. Whenever I see a FedEx's "scheduled delivery" date, I always add another day or two mentally. And it's not like I live out of the way or anything - packages apparently love to hang out in Troutdale and Portland (Troutdale especially, sometimes for days on end, haha).

I'm sorry so many of you are struggling to get your stuff. I hope it all comes through!

(Related note: my Centurion order finally shipped on the 2nd, and was originally set to be delivered the 12th, but now says "pending" as it seems to be going back and forth between Portland and Troutdale...)
    EDIT: My Centurion is supposedly going to be delivered today! What??

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  8. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've had the pit set for a while now. Might not have even bothered with that, but single Quinessons haven't been so easy to find around this area.

9. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    On other forums, the determining factor seems to be people who just ordered one item got it shipped, people who ordered their stuff altogether havent received anything.

That’s true in my case, everything I ordered by itself got delivered today, the order I did with multiple items has yet to ship.

• Like Like x 1
  10. kraven

kraven Decepticon

mine was a single order. Still nothing

11. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    FWIW, I recieved a FedEx notification a couple days ago that Pulse shipped something to me. I just received an email from Pulse a moment ago letting me know that the shipment includes everything I ordered on Premium day on 9/23 (Tully, Pit and Endor set). Hang in there, peeps...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Strife

Strife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So an update as a very early Tuesday Pulse day customer. I got this morning a Pulse Notification that my Hellfire Club Guards were shipping. Then an hour later I got a notification that my 3 Pulsecon exclusives were on their way (Pit of Judgement, Hellfire Club, Drakkon). Last reported location: Central Connecticut.

This afternoon, I get a delivery of Lord Drakkon Evo III (single packed in his box).

In short, Pulse's Notifications are disconnected from actual shipping status. It seems like they press a button to send out mass notifications after they load a bunch on a Fedex truck or something. If you ordered on Tuesday, they should be on their way soon.

• Like Like x 2
  13. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Though I didn’t order the Quintesson pit the 3 items I ordered arrived the past Thursday. Everything looked great.

14. Strife

Strife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hellfire Club arrived today. Guards on Tuesday. Pit of Judgment on Wednesday.

15. kraven

kraven Decepticon

Damn, the crowd of unfulfilled orders is thinning every day. Still nothing on my end.

16. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Minor update. In the past 24 hours, FedEx sent me two additional shipping notifications originating from Pulse. I logged into my Pulse account, and it does look like they are sending the three items in three separate shipments, but they don't specify which shipment contains what. One is supposed to arrive tomorrow, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. Fingers crossed everything is correct...

• Like Like x 1