2020 Firesale on Masterpieces

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Barachiel, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    Take Two: Once More, With Feeling

Okay, the Firesale is back on!!! Those who remember the original may notice some price adjustments. A couple I was over-selling, and one I was massively under-selling. So for those who were stalking it hoping for a killer deal, I do apologize. But the whole point of this is fundraising, so while I'm not out to rip anyone off, I'd also like to not do the same to myself.

Also, there were some incomplete figures I'd tossed up on a "make me an offer" thing. Those are also withdrawn for the time being. I have somehow managed to lose what extras of them I thought I had, and thus no longer feel comfortable listing them until such time as I can at least provide something beyond a bare-bones figure.

Disclaimer: all figures were displayed in a smoke- and pet-free environment.

Let's get down to it.

Payment
    : PayPal only.

Shipping & Handling: S&H is custom, based on your shipping address. Items are already packed and ready to go, so all I need is an address to plug in to the websites. I will not ship internationally, however, as those prices are exorbitant. Previous international requests have never gone lower than $30 USD for me, usually higher. S&H costs also include insurance, tracking, and delivery confirmation.

Image Gallery: TF MP 2020 Firesale

MP-02 Soundwave (US TRU-Exclusive Release) - Comes with original packaging, instructions, and all accessories (Megatron gun's shoulder stock broke at the joint and had to be spot-repaired with glue. It still functions, but no longer rotates). All figures are in Very Good condition (some minor paint-wear from transformation on Laserbeak). Price: $200

MP-04 Prowl (US TRU-Exclusive Release) - Comes with original packaging, accessories, and instructions. Figure is in very good condition. Price: $50

MP-29 Destron Laserwave (Shockwave, Takara Release; NOT KO)
    - Comes with original packaging, accessories, and instructions. Figure is in very good condition. There is some paint wear on the metal spring coil that connects his arm cannon to his backpack. Price: $90

SOLD DX9 Carry (Rodimus Prime)
    - Comes with original packaging, accessories, and instructions, as well as ToyHax label set (applied) and 3D-printed spoiler for vehicle mode ($20 USD value). Figure is in very good condition. There are some paint chips on his diecast feet. Price: $135

SOLD DX9 Tyrant (Galvatron) - Comes with original packaging, accessories, and instructions, as well as ToyHax label set (applied). Figure is in Very Good condition. Matrix accessory has paint wear. Price: $120

MMC Reformatted R-08 Azalea (Arcee) - This item is Mint In Box. Outer package was opened to confirm contents but inner blister is still sealed. Price: $90

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  2. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    well played, well played...

• Like Like x 5
  3. magicz24

magicz24 Well-Known Member

Great prices just wish I had the $$$

4. fatenabu1

fatenabu1 Well-Known Member

really interested in Carry. How chipped are his feet? Also what would shipping be to 63459?

5. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    *BUMP*

6. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    Sorry for not getting back to you. I was expecting PMs, not posts to the thread. Right now this sale is on pause due to minor family emergency (nothing life threatening but i have to drive across state to help deal with bureaucratic bullshit).

7. fatenabu1

fatenabu1 Well-Known Member

Good luck, hope the emergency turns out okay :)  Will keep an eye out if it goes up again

8. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    Don't know if editing the top posts bumps the thread or not, so here's a *bump* for good measure.

9. Ayanam1

Ayanam1 Member

Pmed

10. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    BUMP

11. Gaiaknight

Gaiaknight Well-Known Member

pm being sent

12. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot