2011 Spring New transformers PICS!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by hschell0002, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    So glad to see these guys pop up.

Goldbug, Gold Bumblebee - awesome. Great choice for a reuse of that mold, and hey - Classics Goldbug!
    Optimus - excellent. Finally a G1 truck Optimus who looks excellent in both modes and doesn't cost a Masterpiece pricepoint to acquire.
    Megatron - incredible.

Windcharger - welcome back, old friend. We've missed you.

Deluxes - I like them all. They all are fitting updates to the originals each and every one of them.

Voyagers - Grapple is awesome, I've been waiting for him. Lugnut is let down by an awkward photo, but trust me when I say that I think he is going to be a good and fun toy. He'll be one to watch.

2. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    YES! These all look great! I like Jazz the best; he's absolutely spot-on as an updated G1 character. I'm really looking forward to next Spring now... Awesome explosion!!! :bay 

3. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    The pictures at BotCon were a lot better as they were properly transformed and posed.

Randy

4. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    :drool: 

5. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Jazz is NICE. Finally! I like that they have Grapple a full on crane arm. And it look as thought Scourge does have his Targetmaster.

The others looks good. The pics, however make them seems like they have weird proportions (which they probably are victims of Hasbro's photographers yet again).

Those PCC look interesting, might be fun for those who collect them.

Ahh....Generations...you hit my sweet spot. :D 

6. mechfiend

mechfiend Well-Known Member

I really hope hasbro puts these out in enough quantity that I can find them in stores.. generations line is just pure awesome for me.

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

wow classics henkai universe generations is turning tino a g1 fanoboys wildest collectors dream come true

8. GODPRIMUS1975

GODPRIMUS1975 Supreme Commander

love them all but specially Jazz,Perceptor,Windcharger,Scourge n the dinobots combiner

9. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    FINALLY! Been waitin for the pics! :) 
    Thoughts:

Dinobots - Love em. NEED this set. Constructicons look good. But these are a must.

Windcharger - Hmm... Say a B minus. I'm thrilled they did him, and the arms and legs look perfect but something about the head/torso are isn't quite saying "Windcharger" to me as strongly as I'd like. Still will get him for the classics shelf, just hoping the homage feels stronger in person.

Scourge - Appreciate what they were trying for but less of a sucess than Cyclonus. I think I might like my Titanium Scourge just a bit better, just for accuracy. But I still may buy a bunch to be sweeps. The clear pic an ACtoys makes him look better IMO.

Jazz - Perfect. A MUST BUY.

Tracks - Also perfect even if he looks slightly miss-transformed. Again. MUST BUY.

G1 Legends - Again Perfect. That Bumblebee beter be named Goldbug. But I'll want all of those. (They make me a bit sorry I passed on Legends Hound and Jazz).

Perceptor - Slides a bit too dark to judge him well. I'd have prefered a microscope but he looks like he could be good enough anyway and I'll definately want him for my Classics shelf.

Grapple - YES! I've longed for this since Inferno (my favorite Universe mold). MUST BUY.

Lugnut - Looks like a good translation of the design to a G1 aesthetic. Now do someone I care more about like Bulkhead.

Thunderwing - Hopeing the legs sticking out the back are misstransformed. Robot mode is really good. He REALLY should be Voyager or Leader scale though. Deluxe is better than nothing but WAY WAY smaller than he should be, to the point where it's gonna bother me. I'll buy it anyway cause I love Thunderwing, but the size tones it down from AWESOME to kinda cool.

All in all I'm thrilled though. Next Spring can NOT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH! Owww my wallet (and my wife) are gonna be under some strain with me needing so many really great toys. :) 

-ZacWilliam, wishes Movie three never comes if it means we get more like this instead.

10. a person

a person Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not really liking any of these...

11. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Is it just me or does Thunderwing's bot mode look kinda like ROTF Soundwave

I didn't clik on it at first because I didn't think it was new. It might be the dud of the bunch. I don't think much of the jetmode, or how it has his legs sticking out.

12. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Absolutely amazing!!
    Even the PCC look great.
    Just when I thought I as out of Transformers to buy.

13. defstar

defstar Autobot...

:music :rock :rock :rock  FINALLY!!!...

We're getting classics of two of my favorite G1'ers Grapple & Windcharger!...

Grapple: He looks great!...I hope they give him a different head mold though...

Windcharger: Awesome...just hope he gets a gun...

Jazz...pure win...

Perceptor: unsure about the alt mode but he retains enough character in bot mode...

Legends "GUN" Megatron: Awesome!...

Lugnut: kind of strange...

PCC Constructicons & Dino's: easy PASS...

Legends Prime: nice!...

Tracks: one of the last I thought we'd see...love him!...

Scourge: I actually prefer the Titanium version...

Thank you Hasbro!...2011 will be great... :) 

14. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    Well it's unfortunate that they are so mistransformed, but at least we finally get to see the pics! I'm liking everything! The Dinobot PCC set looks like the best one so far.

15. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm still excited about all of them. Anyone that's disappointed now will probably feel better about them once clearer/properly transformed pictures arrive.

16. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    good stuff! Cant wait to spring!

17. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

That's a pretty good looking lineup.

18. bilbytron

bilbytron Active Member

I have this feeling that once the legends Megatron comes out, it will be taken of the shelfs because of parents complaining of it being a gun or something. I know I am being a bit paranoid but I just have this feeling so it is going to be a strait forward buy as soon as it gets released in Australia for me.

19. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    considering it will only fit into the palms of most kids and theirs no way you could hold that like a real gunI don't think it will make much fuss. I'm actually more shocked that this happened at all.

20. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

Count me in on: Jazz, Tracks, Windcharger, Perceptor, Lugnut, and Grapple. They all look fantastic! (mistransformations aside of course)