1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kwickstrike, Jan 6, 2009.

1. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    when does the transformers movie come into play with g1? what season/ episode is it between

and is there a legit episode list for g1 anywhere!?!?!i thought i found one but then i found another one and it was different. plz post a link oif the right one if u know it.

2. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    It takes place between seasons 2 and 3 I believe.

3. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

American continuity: It takes place 20 years after season 2 in the year 2005. Season 3 takes place in 2006. I've always believed that the movie takes place in the tail end of 2005.

Japanese continuity: They didn't have the movie until 1989 I believe. They had Scramble City to serve as a bridge between Fight!Super Robot Life Transformers and Transformers 2010.