2010 SDCC Blaster Pre-Order @ eBay

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by derbyhat7, May 22, 2010.

1. derbyhat7

derbyhat7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  2. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

actually that is not that bad considering that the SDCC soundwave sold out "SNAP" like that and retail on it was around $50...so for a $40 premium price the sellers on ebay are hoping folks will just grab them and be guaranteed one instead of having to fight the SDCC hordes or the eventual run up in price after SDCC....

3. DarthMagnificus

DarthMagnificus Banned

but reading his description...he is violating ebay's policy that preorder auctions must be fulfilled and shipped within 30 days of the auction date...this guy is almost 2 months ahead...so if he could not fulfill your order...paypal would not get your $$ back to you since you would be way out past the 45 claim day deadline....hmmm

4. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    meh not surprised by this there was already a guy trying to sell this years botcon box set for better that $1,000 on ebay.

5. derbyhat7

Ebay:
    I dont know about that, well I REALLY HOPE NOT because I want one myself. Like Soundwave, I remember when he came out he was every where, I had soo many opportunities to pick him up for about 50 to 70 bucks (unless Im confused with something else). I passed him up because I already have Soundwave (previous reissue). Man, now Im worried, I dont want to pay more than 80 bucks for him (actually I would like to stay closer to 50). Didnt they have Soundwave SDCC at TRU for a little while? Wont SDCC Blaster be at TRU also?

6. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Will the seller actually be able to get all that he is selling though?

7. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    That was a different reissue. The SDCC is exclusive to the show (until Hasbro puts them on the website) as far as I know. Soundwave can go for over $100 so i can see where the seller is jacking up the price. But yeah it should get yanked because of the buyer protection...

8. derbyhat7

Ebay:
    I am curious what was different about SDCC reissue Soundwave and will TRU get SDCC Blaster? Plus I see now that SDCC Soundwave is over 100, but wasnt he available at TRU for like around 50?

9. megamus

News Credits:
    The TRU did not have all the cassettes. I believe Soundwave was the same but that was about it. I saw the TRU ones but did not pick them up so I am not 100% sure but I know Ratbat did not come in the TRU but did in the SDCC.

10. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    tru soundwave had the double cassette chest, sdcc did not, also sdcc came with two more cassettes, no sdcc blaster will not be at tru

11. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Any idea what Blaster is supposed to go for at SDCC? $40? $50?

SDCC Soundwave sat on HTS for ages before it sold out. I'm not expecting Blaster to sell any faster.

12. megamus

News Credits:
    Exactly, Hasbro is where I would go. As for the differences I did not know about the chest as I never owned the TRU one. Also, look at the SDCC cobra Commanders. They offered them on the website also.

13. derbyhat7

Ebay:
    I want to clear up my quotes. There are two Soundwaves I am talking about, I have the TRU edition, but what I am trying to ask wasnt the SDCC Soundwave was sold at TRU at one point and time? Wasnt he about 50 bucks? If thats the case then SDCC Blaster should be available at TRU, corrrect?

14. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    no, SDCC soundwave was never sold at TRU...only at SDCC convention and online HASBRo.com