1st August: How are you finding the game?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shizuka, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not even that, because I paid attention after I noticed it happen and I could see my hits scoring because you could see him sparking. He was getting hit, and I was aiming, he just would not die, and when he got to me, he hit me once and I was dead. And so I tried playing as a Leader and the same thing happened. So it wasn't because I was a wimpy scout when it happened.

I had to ask the other team members if that was a special skill (One hit kills outside of headshots)

2. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been a level 21 soilder and went head to head against leaders & scouts of various levels lately, often getting a melee hit in & then unloading a clip from the scrapmaker.... then they seem to take a few hits, trade some projectiles & just melee me with one hit & I'm dead... happens way too often. Rather amazing if this is just a matter of skill. I know scouts get more foot speed to dodge & leaders get the rally but damn.... a lil ridiculous. I don't remember having this problem occur so much before the update.

3. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Scrapmaker had it's power reduced from the update.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've simply found myself enjoying Escalation a lot more because of this, but I like one of the new maps in TDM. The Cybertron Surface one. That looks awesome.

5. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've noticed the reduction, it still gets the job done for the most part.
    Just sometimes on Onslaught leaders above 20 it just doesn't seem to do anything most of the time....:rolleyes2 

6. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    still playing online and still enjoying kicking peoples asses badly! lol
    still the same amount of hostDC;s but o well its a problem that i know wont be fixed but i cant give up playing because i dont have fun playing games that are out there now.

7. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    I've done it! Yay me (clap, clap clap)