1st August: How are you finding the game?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Shizuka, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Some people have reached 15 on their own.

2. Rampage01

Rampage01 knockoff of a knockoff

I played it briefly yesterday, which was the only time I've touched the game in the past few weeks. When I did play it yesterday, it only took a couple rounds of multiplayer before I decided to shut down the system and go do something else. WFC doesn't seem to have had much staying power for me.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I still play it very frequently. Usually for 2-4 hours at least and every two or less days.

I'm a geek.

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Playing the DS version, just got Starscream to level 20 (Max) today in the Decepticon version, meaning all my Decepticons are maximum level. I'm 100% complete on story, arena, and bonus. Just missing a few Autobot Campaign unique items to win off a friend.

The Autobot version, well, I got Prime and Jetfire to level 17 today, but most of my bots I've never played and only Grimlock and Hot Rod are at level 20. I am at 100% for story, arena, and bonus for them. I'm missing a ton of Decepticon Campaign unique items. However, I largely find the game to be not so much fun as the Decepticon Campaign, so I'm not even sure I'm going to bother leveling everyone up. It also hurts that they don't have a strong XP level that I can playthrough like the Decepticons have in "The Omega Lock".

I'm looking forward to weekend after next, when I'm going to have some friends over for some VS play.

5. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Eye-Goon > Perceptor

News Credits:
    I still have a ways to go, though I've been alternating between this game and ModNation Racers since it came out.

In the Campaign, I've played through on Easy up to about halfway through Chapter IX, and have beat Chapter II on Normal. Found about 1/4th of the hidden faction symbols.

In regular Multiplayer my Leader (Lugnut) is up to level 23. Haven't touched the other classes, I'm doing them one at a time.

Still haven't touched Escalation yet. Every time I've tried to join a Escalation match with someone it's already full.

6. BlackbirdSR-71C

BlackbirdSR-71C Loyal Decepticon

Sorry for getting off-topic, but can anyone with the PS3 version pless tell me the DISC ID (the number on the side of the case)?

7. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    I still like it for Campaign and Escalation, though Multiplayer has been getting on my nerves lately.

8. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looked for you guys on Friday, I ended up playing on Saturday night, and yeah, Multiplayer outside of Escalation and coop can get a bit annoying.

I am by far not the best player, but I know when I unload an entire barrel on a scout, who has no shields, and is my level (and didn't grab a cube while fighting) only to have him stab me once (A Leader Class) and I die in one shot is questionable. And my other teamates were complaining about it too, so I knew something was up.

9. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    frankly i love the game. the online bugs are starting to annoy me. the lag in escalation for me is unreal players and enemies disappear and reappear some where else as do i quite a lot. i know i have a good internet connection so i don't know what is causing it. i ended up turning off escalation today it got that bad. those problems aside i play usually every day and i am not getting bored as yet. WFC Jazz is all kinds of awsome!

10. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Still love this game. Still pop it in for a few matches, still plan to 1000/1000 the thing.

Once again, have yet to run into the massive issues people seem to be encountering. At most I have a bit more problems when I'm in a party. On my own I'm usually fine.

11. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This weekend I played on 360 and PS3 and didn't get disconnected once. I played for hours on every online game except campaign.

It was great playing with you and Recall, BTW.

12. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Actually, this weekend, as little as I got to play, still kind of put me on the next level of ability and enjoyment. I decided to stop maining Sci and focused on Leader, where I proved to be far more successful, getting at least 5 kill streaks in most matches as opposed to....I don't know...2 as Sci lol.

Now I want to play even more.

13. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Yeah it was really fun and my console locked up during our last match. I seriously hate that the game crashes so often :( 

14. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That happened to me last week, while playing Campaign. And it was after a killer fight that I barely survived and had to replay.

15. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

overall still satisfied....accepting that one dies pretty often is still kind of frustrating but part of the game.

I am like many here, I wish I was playing on a team that would actually work together.

whenever I play in tandem with at least 2 others we/ I experience more fun and success.

whenever everyone charges off alone, my side typically gets its ass handed to us....i really hate that.

didn't really take advantage of the weekend BUT both my Scientist and Leader are at lvl 17 so I am glad about that.

PS
    I do not and will not go for Prime Mode....I don't want to do everything all over again!!!!

16. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Leveling up in Prime mode isn't bad. The Prime challenges give you points for every class. I love it!

17. BlackbirdSR-71C

BlackbirdSR-71C Loyal Decepticon

Sorry for bumping, but no one has answered yet...

18. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not really sure what you want..
    on the side of the disc is the REGION 1 logo. Under that is:

BLUS

19. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BLUS
    30357F

that the right one? (bottom of the side of the case? Might be different than the regular release though, the SKU is different because I got the Jazz preorder)

20. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Back on Topic:

I'm still very much enjoying this game.

On PS3: I haven't had one system freeze up & other then the disconnects or lag, the online bugs haven't stopped me from leveling up & still enjoying the game. Most are quite hilarious. And I've played all different times of day or night.

Other then Escalation, all I play is Team Deathmatch & Deathmatch & have had very few glitches that everyone seems to be crying about. Or maybe it just doesn't bother me enough to wine about it.... I guess they are more annoying on the objective based gameplay, but not as big a deal when you just need to destroy your enemy.
    I've never played any online game that didn't have bugs, glitches or lag at somepoint, in my experience it's just the nature & current state of online play sometimes, I've seen them on every game server in my vast collection. But I will say PSN itself has an improved stability over the last few seasons. Activision is still inconsistent.

PSN: GMANIFESS