Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by qwerty, Jul 9, 2011.
313. don't belive tyrese gibson when he says its over.
314.You are not helping to Roadbuster,that is why he'll bull ya.
You stole my idea!
315: Megatron's one of those guys that like to keep picking at his scabs.
316: Deep down, everyone's a Decepticon.
317: That not everybody signed up for the shit that went down in chicago.
318: that whatever i say now has likely been said before but i'm too lazy to look it up.
319. Optimus Swiss Army Knife can't untangle himself from some wires.
320.) We all work for the Decepticons now.
321.) There is no plan.
322.) The Autobots have witnessed the silent treatment, and are good at distinguishing it from other forms of passive-agressive behaviour.
333: Point a gun at Lazerbeak in a office building and you are liable to get pushed.
334: If your a big Green Decepticon with Giant long arms and look like some real work went into your design, then your too cool to even have a name.
335: Don't take a picture of a dead guy
335. If your just given a Mercedes... Its a decepticon
336. Q-jack has great inventions for kicking ass.
337. Soundwave took too damn long.
338. If lazerbeak had any common sense he would have shot Sam when he was dangling off that ship.
339. There cannot be 19,000 thousand pounds of torque.
400. Ironhide has big guns.
401. In a transformers movie you may not get a name.
402. AUTOBOT VICTORY.
403. Dino doesn't have any guns.
404. When a building is tipping over. Your best bet is too stay on it.
405. Sam has balls.
406. Epps will be right behind you.
407. In the name a freedom we take the battle to them.
408. Ratchet covers high.
How did you manage that?????
409: Ratchet has never fixed anyone.....EVER!
410. Bumblebee is the top Autobot soldier, behind Optimus of course
411. Ratchet is unable to fix anyone or anything. He is also incapable of destroying anyone or anything.
Guys, we got off track.
410: Ratchet was only there for Hasbro to sell toys.
411: That was the old Dutch.
412: Simmons does NOT know Russian.
413: Crowbar likes throwing random humans around.
414: The decepticons shooting at the Ark didn't get the memo.
415: Sam was "gettin' lucky".
416: Don't trust Spock Bot.
No kidding...how did he magically go from 339 to 400?
Just realized the irony in that. I wonder if they meant to do that.
Separate names with a comma.