10 Years. 5 Movies. Your one favorite scene.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PANTSMAN1973, Jul 3, 2017.

1. MEGATRON__210

MEGATRON__210 Well-Known Member

A few come to mind.

2007 original. When the military was attacking the deceptacons for the first time in the desert battle scene. Something about that music playing as they target and fire.

ROTF- The optimus fight in the woods before he dies screaming "I'll take you all one!"

DSOTM- the opening scene is epic. The Cybtertron battle leading up to the JFK footage of NASA landing on the moon,the highway chase scene with BB, and megatron sitting in Abes chair

AOE- The galvatron fight

TLK- Prime returning to cybertron and the underwater sub scene was pretty cool

I will say this , every single Bay TFS films always looks very polished and fantastic.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MEGATRON__210

Oh yes I cant forget the autobot arrival scene in part one with the day yeling "my pool!" with epic music playing

3. davidargile

davidargile Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Forrest Fight Scene in RotF

4. Bamond

Bamond Robbie Rotten's step brother.

News Credits:
    Hot Rod introducing himself. Loved that one

5. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

when the us military mobilizes to provide support for lennox, epps & company vs. scorponock...wow, chills

"legendary warriors. the powers that created us now want us all extinguished...we must join forces or forever be their slaves. so today you stand with us orr..you stand against me!"

"only together! can we survive! let me lead you!" (left hook)

"come here!" "we're giving you freedom!" (shield blast)

"protect my family...or die" (sword to face)

"autobots! we're going to prove who we are & why we're here!.....autobots we charge together! now ROLL OUT!"

"go! faster! go!....ill kill you!"

(we miss you psycho prime! 2009-2014)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. PANTSMAN1973

PANTSMAN1973 Well-Known Member

Okay. That's a pretty good scene.;) 

• Like Like x 1
  7. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blackouts scene or when the Autobots are hanging around talking at the campfire in AOE.

8. BarricadeLives

just loved this scene as well..fond memories of the theater exploding in applause..i didnt even get to hear what he said once he was finished transforming it was so loud!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  9. PANTSMAN1973

These scenes are so strong that I actually want to watch these films again.

• Like Like x 2
  10. BarricadeLives

i had a transformers fest (a year ago this week actually!) in blu-ray..oh man, it was exhilarating & a great time, i was kinda sad when i finished the 4 films so they are a great watch every few years which counts for something! despite their similarities, each film feels unique & standalone in a way

i used to despise dotm & i still kind of do in a way because it upsets me that the film was originally going to be that much better...but i can tolerate it much more now knowing that wasn't the end of the filmverse because boy did it leave a sour taste in my mouth

• Like Like x 1
  11. MEGATRON__210

Really? DOTM is my second favorite. Loved it. The opening Nasa JFK intro, the cybertron at war scene, the HW chase scene, shockwave, the invasion. Loved it

12. BarricadeLives

don't get me wrong, dotm had a lot of good in it but it felt gutted..something was missing, first of all i was a big twins fan for starters & loved their new look, also the anti-transformer plot line was muted & supposed to play a bigger role, they shoulda killed more autobots (& they were supposed to with dino/mirage)...also the whole wheeljack/que, dino/mirage thing annoyed me

also the wave of embarrassing deaths of mega-name decepticons (starscream, soundwave, shockwave, barricade*, & megatron) was too much for me & i literally stood up in the theater after starscream's death & wanted to walk out..i should have because i was straight up furious how optimus murdered a crippled megatron after the latter just saved his ass

*he got better

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  13. G1DeadEnd

G1DeadEnd Bring on 5, 6, 7 & 8!

News Credits:
    No way can I pick just one scene from each movie, let alone all five:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    About that last one ... actually, I couldn't find a gif, of my favorite scene anywhere.

• Like Like x 2
  14. PANTSMAN1973

DOTM is my second favourite too. Shockwave was the Boba Fett of that movie. Bloody amazing character but all over way too soon. Funny they both died in ridiculous ways too. Boba Fett accidentally knocked in to the sarlacc pit by a blind guy. Shockwave accidentally blinded by a parachute and sniper bullet. Like to think their both sat in a bar somewhere comparing stories.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PANTSMAN1973

Yeah! Way to go Prime. Killed a blind guy and a crippled guy. Has he never heard of discrimination law against those who are less able bodied?

16. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Everyone's face is equal....."

• Like Like x 3
  17. Gligamesh51

Gligamesh51 @ThatGuyNeedaHam

News Credits:
    Too many awesome scenes to choose from.
    But I'll highlight some that I loved:

2007:
    Blackout's opening, shouldn't need an explanation! The whole bit with Sam calling the police "My car stole itself!" leading up to the chase with Barricade was so cool. Prime and Bonecrusher. And the scene on the Dam when Optimus tells the Autobots to roll out.

RotF:
    Even though this movie is the weakest (IMO) there are a lot of sick scenes I really enjoyed! Plus everyone loves the forest fight with Prime and the Decepticons. I'll add the scene of Ravage's infiltration with Reedman. Wow that was chilling! And the Shanghai opening scene with Demolisher is just one hell of a rush from start to finish.

DotM:
    Probably still my favorite movie in the series, I'll add the whole Space Race/Cold War theme really helped make it memorable for me. But I can't believe no one has commented on Laserbeak! His whole scene right as Soundwave tells him to attack was BONECHILLING. "Is your Daddy home?" Terrifying! I'll also add the Highway scene, up to the Mexican Standoff. Plus the battle of Chicago with Soundwave was nuts.

AoE:
    I actually just watched this for the third(?) time last night. Attinger is my favorite human antagonist. Loved it. Other than that, the two biggest rushes for me was the Galvatron/Lockdown on the highway and the final fight mostly because of Hound. Lockdown will always be seen as the ultimate bad ass in the series for me! lol

TLK:
    Despite the TFs not being in it until the end, the whole opening battle with Arthur was great! I did like the new chase scenes with Bee and Barricade, and I liked Megs confronting the Army. Cogman was cool, but since he didn't transform I almost saw him more as a human character. Maybe that was the point. I loved the final fight too. Once we finally got to it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll go for what I consider some of the more underrated (i.e., not the forest battle) moments in each of the movies (looks like the thread has long since gone off the "one scene" mark):

TF1:
    Sector 7 chasing Prime and the Autobots. The way in which the searchlights reflect off Optimus as he lumbers through the city at night is awe-inspiring, and perhaps the most convincing CGI in the entire movie.

ROTF:
    Megatron and Starscream on the rooftop following the Forest Battle. The dialogue is sharp and gives Weaving some solid stuff to work with.

DOTM:
    I really like Optimus and Sentinel's brief fight in DC (especially when Optimus is kind of fumbling through the woods and yells for the Autobots to retreat). Also, I love the shots of the Autobots driving through Chicago right before the Driller attacks.

AOE:
    When Prime bursts out of Cade's barn and screams "HERE I AM!"- perhaps the most chilling Cullen has ever delivered a line. You can feel how appalled and full of rage he is at the fact that the soldiers were about to kill an innocent girl to get what they wanted.

TLK:
    Prime's rallying speech. Love it.

• Like Like x 3
  19. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Gonna try and obey the rules. I have enough for a Top 10 list.

As much as I want to say where Jablonsky's score picks up where Ironhide and Optimus get their alt-modes, or Blackout transforming, I think the scene that I still love to run over in my head, is this one.

As "Sector 7's" back-up convoy approaches the Autobots in TF07, Optimus says "Roll Out." As he does so, we see Bumblebee in the foreground, transform into vehicle mode, and spin out woth a plume of smoke peeling off his rear tires!

It's a great transition by ILM, that when you look after several viewigs, ypu can see what they did. However, that scene made me think, if I saw this scene when I was a kid, I'd believe Transformers really did exist...like how I once believed DeLoreans could time-travel, and animated characters did exist among us. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  20. BattleUpSaber

BattleUpSaber Result.

News Credits:
    I can't remember which of the five movies this was from, but i really liked the scene that i saw at that one theme park; the one where a bunch of humans rode in Evac to stop Megatron from getting the Allspark shard. I say that it's the best scene in the movies as it's the only one to prominently feature all the main Transformers. It was also very well animated and shot compared to the other action scenes in the other movies.

The only gripe i had with that scene was that the seat kept shaking, and the explosion effects made the theater feel strangely warm. But i actually kinda liked that as it brought me closer to the action; almost as if it was intentional.

• Like Like x 1