10 Years. 5 Movies. Your one favorite scene.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PANTSMAN1973, Jul 3, 2017.

1. JazzIsBeast

JazzIsBeast Well-Known Member

Another one:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Constructicons merged into Devastator in ROTF.

3. AMG

AMG Old School

TF1 final battle/Megatron vs Optimus Prime

Arrival To Earth, Forest Battle and Sentinel vs Optimus Prime are other favorites.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  4. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Arrival to earth, forrest battle, highway battle, autobots reunite, and Optimus vs Bee.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Forest Battle from ROTF hands down. That scene is just too epic for words. That's even why I chose it as the #1 battle scene in the live action franchise.

Runners up is without a doubt Arrival To Earth.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hmm. It's a toss up between watching Optimus transform for the first time or his bonding with Cade over the repair of his spark chamber.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    Definitely the Forest Battle. Even with the constant cuts to Sam running around, it is by far the most satisfactory battle in the franchise. One might even say that the Forest Battle and 07 Prime VS Megatron are the only satisfactory battles in the film series.

I'm surprised by all the people claiming to have their theatre applied and cheer. I've been to premier events to so, so many blockbuster movies and the audience has never done such a thing. To be honest it would bug the hell out of me!

8. PANTSMAN1973

PANTSMAN1973 Well-Known Member

Yeah. This one is right up there for me. Along with Bonecrusher versus Prime on the freeway and the DOTM Freeway chase.

These are the kind of scenes in movies where you don't initially realize it, but you have actually stopped breathing. Its only when the scene ends that you exhale again.

9. Miyaren

Miyaren Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dinobot Charge with the beautiful score and juxpoxition of huge robots with the green hills of HK.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Miyaren

News Credits:
    Yea suprisingly Bay doesn't seem to like the final battle taking place in anything other than perfect sunshine. Actually tlk was a cloudy battlefield at Stonehenge.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Miyaren

News Credits:
    I think the scene would have given me such a big reaction and thus like the movie better if it wasn't almost all given away in the trailers in bits excerpt the awesome one liner

12. Appleseed

Appleseed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Blackout military base attack, Optimus and Bonecrusher transform in highspeed and battle on the highway, Brawl vs Jazz & Ironhide in downtown LA, Starcream vs F22 at the final battle of TF1, Optimus grab Megatron jet and fly crush through building in TF1 final battle, Starscream fly down the street crush a bunch of cars and fight Jazz and Iron hide, Bee shots Brawl sitting behind the backward truck. Bascially all TF1 battle scenes was the best among all 5 movies..Other than TF1, the opening Shanghai Battle of ROTF, Forest fight scene of ROTF, Rampage vs Bumblebee & DOTM highway chase..Thats all, no more exciting battle scenes after all these...We need a new creative director to bring back these excitement to us again...

• Like Like x 1
  13. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Allspark Battle,Forest Battle,Optimus v Megs v Sentinel,Optimus v Lockdown,Optimus v Bumblebee.

14. Sp6025

Sp6025 New Member

The scene in ROTF just as the constructicons were going to form Devastator. Knowing it was going to happen and just starting to see the trucks all slowly move in and start to transform. Gave me goosebumps. Granted, the end result of Devastator was a disappointment. But that lead up got me.

15. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I can't narrow it down - it's impossible.

Arrival to Earth - it's the scene where the movie finally becomes Transformers, Autobots vs Decepticons, instead of a bunch of Cons and Bumblebee. The Prime/Bonecrusher battle is a runner-up.

The Highway battle was freaking epic, and it just had Bumblebee and the spear carrier Autobots vs a bunch of one-scene wonders. Prime's scene after finding out that the humans have been lying to him is great as well, and you can't forget the driller fight, the murder mile that ends with Shockwave's death, and Prime killing both Sentinel and Megatron. "Time to find out" and "You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself" are some of the best moments in the franchise.

My favorite scenes are actually in Cade's barn - it shows a more vulnerable side to Optimus, showed that Cade was, despite his eccentricity, a decent man, and led up to the scene where Optimus bursts out of the barn, unable to let an innocent die. "Here I am!" ranks up there with "Time to find out" and "You didn't betray me, you betrayed yourself."

The 'Convict introduction sequence had a lot of character to it (Mohawk and Nitro Zeus especially), with a decent back and forth between Megatron and Lennox. My favorite bit was Nitro Zeus's interactions with his prison guards, as well as TRF's reaction to releasing Berserker - just a straight "not only no, but hell no." Even Megatron agreed to that, immediately moving on to Onslaught. It was like he was thinking, "Yeah, ok, Berserker was a bit of a longshot. Moving on."

Optimus frog-stomping Infernocus and his component Infernocons was freaking epic. Most times, a gestalt takes a lot to bring down - even Hound was saying that he didn't have enough ammo for Infernocus. Turns out all you need is Prime. "Did you forget who I am?" practically hangs a lampshade on the whole thing.

Finally, last but not least, there's the Forest Battle. The capital letters are warranted - not only was this the fight were Optimus set in stone once and for all that he's the toughest Transformer alive (the Bonecrusher fight and Shanghai fights were precursors), it's a perfect symbol of the Transformers franchise as a whole: a hero fighting to protect the innocent against overwhelming odds, even at the cost of his own life. It's everything I love about Transformers boiled down to its bare essence. It's the hero throwing the villain's justifications back in his face and laying down a curb-stomp that hasn't been equalled since. Subsequent entries in the movieverse have had bigger fights than just three Decepticons versus one Autobot, but the stakes of the fight are more direct, more personal, yet far more important than battling over a McGuffin: Optimus is fighting to save a life, a soul, from those that would do it harm.

• Like Like x 2
  16. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Hard to nail down just one, but Bonecrusher vs. Prime might be it for me.

It shows the brutality of the two warring factions in combat, shows movie Prime's ruthlessness in battle, and shows the overall helplessness of the people around them.

17. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

hah poor ratchet, he knew it then to cut & run with optimus gone..he knew what the humans would do..bastards..

• Like Like x 2
  18. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

This is a beautiful list with beautiful reasons. Very well said!

• Like Like x 1
  19. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sorry if this one was said already but.

"You want a piece of me?!"

"No, I want 2!"

:lolol  :lolol  still laughing 10 yrs later.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Thanks, man. :) 

I don't know how I forgot about that.