2D Artwork: 10 Minute Transformer!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by HiKaizer, Sep 12, 2009.

1. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

Well I wanted to doodle something and I wanted to get it done before I went to bed, so I had the idea of timing myself to 10 minutes for a sketch. 5 minutes was dedicated to the robot form, the next 5 to turning that robot into a vehicle of some sort. Any leftovers I had I could use to fix up things.

It was a fun little idea, with such a time limit you're really stuck to create something that's recognisable! I let it evolve as I went with just one restriction, I want allowed to fall back onto old design ideas. I failed with the wheels at the hip (it's a convenient place for kibble since I cut my teeth on fantasy armours before I started on robots), but with the head, arms and body I feel I did an okay job. I even managed to get a somewhat car-like looking car for me, although I wonder if any car actually has a v-style windshield like that.

Anyway, here she is; I kind of like some ideas so I'm going to go back and do a proper job soon.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    interesting idea could make for a cool challenge

3. manthamon

manthamon Bumblebee Rocks !!!!!

COOL!!!!!

4. Ellamin

Ellamin Freedom is the Right of ALL Sentient beings.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    Nice! :thumb 

5. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

Today I went and revisted her and completed a more detailed copy. I'm going to call her Shieldbreaker. I would have liked to do Windbreaker, but the name was already taken so what can I do?

I'm not sure why she's so angry...maybe I'll make it into a fight scene at some point.

[​IMG]

6. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

Cool! I like how it takes Transformer designers months to create a character, yet it only took you 10 min :lol