10 crazy speculations about the movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by daniel 97, Dec 7, 2016.

1. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Okay first of it's only speculation I could be completely wrong. Some even don't have evidence to support them, actually that applies to most of them. But let's get started, I really how you guys feel about them!

1. Optimus Prime is not Optimus Prime!
    Yeah, yeah I know it has been suggested before, but what if Optimus isn't really Optimus and a clone that was built by the Creators when they captured him. The real Optimus knows that but is pinned down and is unable to help his friends. He is being held captive in their ship and through the whole movie sees what his evil copy does on Earth. The Optimus from the trailer (the one with the purple eyes) looks kinda different, he has a scar on his face, as someone already pointed out, and his design appears slightly distinct, I dunno really how to describe it, something is wrong. So yeah that thing that attacks Bumblebee is not Optimus, it's an evil version of him!

2. Earth is a mechanical planet!
    Just like Cybertron, Earth is a mecha-planet. It's core is the key to restoring Cybertron. Simply the two plantes have to merge. That planetary monster thing in the teaser is actually Earth in the past, arriving in our solar system. It collided with one of the planets which resulted in the formation of the asteroid field.

3. The Dragon is a defender!
    The dragon creature that first appeared on the poster with Optimus is actually a good guy that has been dormant since medival times. It is from an antient race which was originally inhabiting the mechanical Earth. So in that poster the dragon is actually the defender and is defending the Earth from the evil Optimus.

4. Megatron saves the Autobots!
    I just don't know but I have a feeling Megatron is gonna help the Autobots this time. While at first he might be pleased to see Optimus Prime doing such cruel things he still wouldn't want to team up with him, as he has always wanted everything from himself and the creators would be an enemy to him, that's why he would temporary form an allience with the Autobots. I dunno, I saw him in a scene with Lennox, he didn't appear to be killing him, well he seemed angry but maybe he ultimately agrees to help him. It also seemed like Lennox was offering him something, again I could be wrong. Megatron then teams up with them and the dragon.

5. Anthony Hopkins is indeed Merlin!
    He has lived up to modern days through some alien technologie that was given to him, thus creating the legend that he is a magician! Also the dragon is his guardian. Maybe has the key that activates Earth's core. Remember that scene where he is in what appears to be knight order room, or something like that?

6. Bumblebee dies!
    Yep, Bumblebee dies, it's crazy as this. I personally do not believe that it will happen, or at least it won't have a perminent effect, meaning that he will get revived, maybe. The biggest evidence (sorta) is when Optimus stabs him (possibly). His death will change a lot of things and a lot of other characters, especially Optimus and Hot Rod, since Hot Rod is his buddy!

7. Santos is a relative to Attinger!
    Yeah I really have nothing to say about that, just seemed crazy to me. There's a slight chance it is true. Maybe he wants a revenge on Attinger's death and is just continuing his work?

8. Megatron is the last Knight!
    First of all I'm not a fan of Megatron being a knight as well. It was a thing that made Optimus unique, something above Megatron and now he is a knight as well. Maybe nobody realizes this, that the key to stopping this new threat - Optimus is the last knight - Megatron. Maybe even Megatron doesn't know this himself. When the Autobots and Cade learn this from Anthony's character they offer him a truce, since he's their only hope. "Optimus Prime has left us" - not in a way that is physically not here, but has left the good guys and is therefore no longer a saviour.

9. Megatron and Galvatron are NOT the same!
    No evidence, just wild speculation. I doubt that it will turn out to be true, but sounds so absurd that might work. It would be awesome if it actually happens.

10. Megatron travels back in time!
    This is how he reunites with his former warriors. Shockwave, Barricade and the dreads maybe other as well.

That's it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. MonstercatPrime

MonstercatPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With most i agree but Bumblebee probably wont die since the next movie is about him unless the next movie is everything about bumblebee before the first movie.

Megatron and Galvatron are the same, in TF4 they explained that Megatron had controll all the time but they called him Galvatron, i really hope Unicron gives him an upgrade or something.

Megatron saving the autobots, good chance this will happen, lennox did talk to megatron in the trailer.

Travelling back in time to get Shockwave and Barricade. Hm.. Hope so, would love seeing more of them for sure.

Or maybe Earth is Unicron, kinda like in TF Prime?

3. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I meant that this was indeed Megatron rebuilt, like he has two conciousnes - him and Galvatron.

4. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Good points! wrong or not I love a good bout of wild speculation....

1. Sen a few saying that they are two different Optimus's ....I'm not sold as the "forgive me" implies it's a single Optimus being externally controlled....unless it's a TRF version of what KSI were trying to do and it thinks it's Optimus but is insane....however it's more likely that Optimus himself has been hijacked.

Also not sure but maybe they were playing on words when they said we would see a new prime....could it just have meant a different Optimus aka nemesis prime?

2. Now that would make sense I'm going to have to watch the trailer again and see if earth is in the same shot as this tentacled planet.

3. I would like to believe this, as he most definitely wasn't trying to attack the knight on the horseback as he flew behind him as if to provide protection. Alpha trion is a good bet although predaking is my bet and he's not a decepticon.

4. I posted a thread on this topic as it certainly looks like Lennox has approached megatron for help and megatron kind of reluctantly knows he has to help, hence why he doesn't kill Lennox.

5. I believe he is the mortal/flesh version of rom and it's his way of making his way into hasbros cinematic universe paving the way for a standalone film. But yes he could have indeed assumed the role of merlin when he first arrived on earth...and encountered cybertronians and what not back then discovering earths true nature and remained to protect it under the guise of knights, etc through the ages.

6. Two possibilities I see, is Bee severely wounded and having to undergo massive repairs....by Joshua (maybe Simmons too as I think he's working for Joshua) and he then becomes a more upgraded, powerful bigger Bee, possibly changing his name??

Or maybe he is badly damaged and taken captive by the quints etc and we get a similar story (possibly along with hot rod) to how the dinobots hot rod and kup escaped from the quints in 1986 movie but done as a standalone expanded version.

7. Could be, as for some reason they keep hunting transformers, whilst governments are claiming that they're allies. Another idea is that the nemesis prime is at the very start of the film and governments lose all faith in the transformers as a whole, because their poster boy 'lord prime' as that guy called him in AOE ....has started wrecking the place!

8. He is a knight but not sure about the last one, I think that is something else.....What if it's Sam witwicky after all they share the same motto? Or maybe he's had a child at this point?

9. It would be cool if they weren't the same, but I doubt it will happen maybe galvatron is in it as a Joshua controlled drone to take on whoever else is attacking....what if galvatron has been mass produced again by Joshua this time without chromosomes from megatron but megatron is still able to control them and uses them to add to his forces. Wild thinking but would be cool.

10. Apparently there's a scrap heap of dead transformers, they could just have been kept there, and they're suddenly recovered from their wounds....or there is also talk of a TRF holding facility that any transformers they capture regardless of faction is held there, maybe they have quite a lot of transformers in there and Lennox realising how TRF is doing wrong but has no one else to turn to goes to megatron for help breaking them all out to combat this threat from outer space

Here you go my two cents worth

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I'm going to post a thread on this, point 2 of yours.....there is no earth as that thing arrives. You may have hit the jackpot here Daniel 97

6. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Can you please be more specific?

7. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Nobody else has picked up on the fact that there is no earth when that spaceship planet is passing the moon, it is quite possibly a flashback/ historical scene and you are indeed right the earth was placed here- by something, or someone.

8. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    It's all speculation.

9. Bamond

Bamond Robbie Rotten's step brother.

News Credits:
    However it is present when Cade/someone else is running to a gas station (or simillar) during the sunset.Look at the moon

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Yes I know that it's speculation haha, everything is mostly speculating until the film has been seen I'm not stating that as fact

11. MonstercatPrime

MonstercatPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For all we know, that may not even be the moon. Maybe they show how the Quints/Creators/Unicron harvest planets with Cybertron or whatever that is? Or earth may just not be visible ?

• Like Like x 1
  12. BumblebeeFan71

BumblebeeFan71 Loyal Starscream Follower

I don't think Bee will die, he just has too much popularity behind him now. I'm not saying this just because Bumblebee is my favorite character. I'm saying it because I notice how much kids love Bumblebee. Hasbro obviously knows this considering how much they're pushing forward Bee in terms of merchandise and media. With so much popularity, Hasbro might be frightened that if they kill off Bee, they would only be recreating the Optimus Prime Death backlash of 1986. Kids wouldn't take his death well, I mean just look at comments kids have made toward Disney and Pixar when they released the Cars 3 trailer.

Though before anyone brings up the comics, the comics kind of get more leeway since Hasbro said that more adults read them rather than kids. But even then Bumblebee has still popped up in the comics even after his death.

I know people bring up the possibility of Bumblebee becoming Goldbug/Goldfire. I don't think that will happen either due to how many people prefer Bumblebee more. Remember even in the Marvel comics, they even changed Goldbug back to Bumblebee with Ratchet commenting "Call it personal preference. I always did prefer your original form."

But none the less I do think he will probably get severely injured because while Bumblebee doesn't get killed, he tends to be the center of a lot of crap. I mean next to Starscream he's pretty much the Transformers Universe's punching bag.

13. Jamocha101

Jamocha101 Well-Known Member

I've seen plenty of grown-ass adults, let alone kids, on Facebook saying they wouldn't bother with the Transformers movies anymore if Bumblebee bites the dust.

• Like Like x 1
  14. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    That's why I call it a 'crazy' theory. They could pull out a TFP ya know?

15. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I already explained that when we see the planetoid passing or about the come into contact with the moon, you can see it happening from Earth in the trailer. Go to the trailer and look at the scene with Cade in the junkyard and look up to the right. You see the moon and the planetoid in the sky. This leads me to beleave this is a early movie event when it first shows up.

16. tonyformer

News Credits:
    IMG_6078.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  17. APB

APB Well-Known Member

Megatron won`t be a good guy, if we go by these promo arts:

[​IMG]

18. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    He never was a good guy, at least not in these movies. I didn't suggest that he will ultimately turn good, just that he will form a truce for the time being.

19. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Well Megs did say in DOTM that Earth was his planet after all. I'm sure he still believe that and no matter how evil he may be, Earth "in his mind" is his so why wouldn't he protect what is his? Let's think of it that way ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  20. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I thought he only cared for Cybertron? "You are saved, at last!"