$1.00 dollar animated bulkhead from the guy that brought you $1 prime TA DAH!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Red leader, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    So has anyone ordered one of these $1 Animated figures and gotten it already? I just need someone to confirm that it's a legit product cause this guy must have been raiding Hasbro's factory for weeks to be selling this many, let alone for so little, almost like he's ditching evidence now. (Would explain the Private listing on auctions)

2. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    I have bought from him several times in the past. He seems honest and fair, even went out of his way to ship me a replacement part free of charge for one of my old WST

3. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    Amen brother. lol

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Where ever they're coming from, nothing legit explains the lack of Prowls and Lockdowns, unless he's purposely holding them back to list after all these $31 ones show up (give us a sample before throwing out the good stuff?)

It would be a great marketing idea on his part... Take low profits in high quantities for a while, then let the bidding wars decide how much you make on the rarer, more popular stuff.

I think if these weren't legit, he'd say so somehow. But the photocopied instructions has me a little concerned (but instructions are in B&W now, so maybe it's a communication error?)

This, like the number of licks to the center of a tootsie pop, may never be known. I would like to ask everyone that bought a $30 figure from this guy to post their opinions on it when they get it, (does it feel legit? Markings? inconsistancies? That kind of stuff) and maybe after that we'll know what really happened.

Or better yet, someone could ask him.

5. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    well,he hasn't answered me yet, I bought a Prime. I want to know the same from everyone too and when they get theres. I am pretty sure I will get it, but dont understand why he doesnt answer. I'll choke that cat in his pic if I dont get my Prime ! :) 

6. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To be perfectly honest, I think a reason why he only has those four molds may well be that he tripped over a box full of just those four molds. ;) 

7. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    He or someone he knows has access to them, just look at all the different wst pimes and such he put out, I wonder why so few lockdowns and prowls thou. I got two responses from him today saying he is sorry he cant find the tracking but it did ship the day he left feedback and he has been getting swamped by people asking about them and different molds

8. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    You are oneof few he has spoken to. I cant get him to respond and its makin me nervous now. I'd sure as hell talk to someone who bought off me. :/

9. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I had to file a claim from him and send him 4-5 emails. If you get feedback thats when he sent your item out, he has prolly sent at least 100 packages this week. Im choked that I cant get the tracking info from him but im not worried, I even went and about two more figs from him.

10. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    it hasnt been long enough yet. he still should answer though and should have sent my Prime out that day or the next. I wont be doing anymore business with him.

11. bran10

bran10 Well-Known Member

well I'll wait, the damn shipping is too expensive... wait aren't those the pictures that we saw from another seller? what if these are BS pictures and he just put his username on it?

12. TJOmega

News Credits:
    ...he is the guy who provided the pictures to begin with... And yeah, shipping's expensive, but it's from Hong Kong and the actual price is so low it compensates easily.

13. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    nothing ventured, nothing gained, dont panic people its to early , increase your calm :) 

14. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I broke down late last night and bought one of his Starscreams. I figure he'll retail for at least $20 in the US so w/ tax I'm looking at only paying $6-7 more by going this route...plus I get the toy 4 months earlier.

I bought several WST toys from him last year as well as a unpainted test shot of Energon Demolishor. My Demolishor toy came w/o a robot head, but after a few e-mails he got back to me and send me a unpainted head to complete the figure. Not sure how he gets his stock, but he's a standup seller.

15. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Posted this in the other thread, but I got my Starscream I won from him early last week in the mail today. It's in great shape, has all accessories, and I'm super stoked for him to be here. Bulkhead should arrive any day now, and Optimus, Megatron, and Bumblebee should get here next week sometime.

[​IMG]

16. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    mmmmmmmm he is teh awesome

17. TJOmega

News Credits:
    So you're the one who took that Starscream from me :lol 

I'm definitely getting one now that I know this is legit, but I'm only doing it once, even with 4-5 months of wait time cut off, $62 for two loose retail releases is still insane. I'm hoping he puts up another Starscream or (dare I hope) Megatron before he runs out of Bumblebees, my stand-by. But it's the middle of the night in Hong Kong so it'll be a while before he's posting them again, assuming he even has any left.

18. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    Well, he answered me. Surprise and it shipped two or three days after I paid for it. I am gettin my Prime hopefully. I am still kinda iffy about getting anymore. I did get an Alt Mirage for 42 though! WHEEEEEEE lol

19. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    Well he talked to me. Its been shipped, late, but shipped. At least I got a Prime coming hopefully and an Alt. Mirage for 42! YES!

Sorry for double pos, fisrt one didnt show up for some reason

20. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I guess I'll shoot him an email and see what's up with my Starscream. If all goes well, I may use my extra tutoring cash on a BB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.