Transformers G2 and Beast Wars connectivity??

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Galvatron 88, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Galvatron 88

Galvatron 88 The Greatest of Cybertron

I was reading somewhere on bwtf.com that the G2 comic or something from G2 is connected to the Beast Wars show, can some one tell me what from G2 it is, and how it connects to beast wars????

2. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    I'm not sure exactly, but one of the story editors of Beast Wars once said that the Vok were supposedly related to the Swarm from the G2 comics. Not sure if they were evolved versions or what... but the connection was never made explicitly in the show, just in interviews.

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime Windows user no more

I believe after eating Prime, and the Matrix, The Swarm became good, recreated Prime, and became the Vox. Or something like that.

4. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

The VOK from Beast Wars are supposedly composed of three elements from G2 - the post matrix enlightened Swarm, those lizard aliens whose ship the Swarm consumed, and humans, which one of the producers of BW liked to think were wiped out by the Swarm in their attack on Earth. After their enlightenment from the Matrix (when they ate Prime), they developed some 'super' conscience, and sort of became galactic protectors.

There's also speculation that Tarantulas and the TriPred Council are descended from G2 'Cons (Jhiaxus and the rest of Liege Maximo's boys) due to his 'not descended from Autobots or Decepticons' statement.