Two Face!!!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by jourdo, Feb 20, 2008.

1. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Courtesy of superherohype.com here.

At least he is now confirmed... sort of.

Edit: Didn't know if I should put this here of the Toyark. Move if necessary.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  2. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I wonder if it is the Pre-crazy two face?

I ask becasue his suit looks respectable, not half crazy.

3. Frank Horrigan

Frank Horrigan YAR! I be posting!

Awesome, I always hated how Two-Face was drawn (and portrayed by Tommy Lee Jones) completely symmetrically scarred. It looks much, much better being a little asymmetrical.

4. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I absolutely hated how they showed in Batman Forever how 2-face got scarred. A criminal in a court room threw acid at him, and he only covers half his face with a piece of paper...???!!

This looks much better and I am definitely anxious to see this movie.

5. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    I am so unbelievably stoked to see this.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Cool. I remember hearing a rumor a long time ago that he would be in the movie, but I never did look into it since then. This movie should definetly be interesting, though a little akward at the same time.

7. BlitzFire

BlitzFire Herald of Unicron

News Credits:
    ever since i heard the name harvey dent i knew two face would show up. i imagine he is not going to have a big role in this movie and probably be the main villain in the 3rd batman movie (again, im only specualting)

8. Keiichitron

Keiichitron Not a physicist, dammit

Ebay:
    i hope he's the villain in the 3rd movie (or is it 7th heh). one of the reason for the downfall of the first run of movies was trying to cram 2-3 villains into each movie in some sort of team-up. i mean c'mon, bane nearly put an end to batman for good and he's some sort of mindless chump in "batman and robin"

9. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I thought that was the theme of that movie... wasn't it?

10. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

It looks to me that the suit has acid burns on it, and considering Nolan's "realistic" approach I don't think two face will have a split suit considering NOONE would take the time to do that in real life except perhaps the joker, and two-face is not the same level of crazy as joker.

11. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

exactly why I didn't like Spiderman 3...they crammed in too much into one movie and gave some irrational reason why they would team up. The only reason the Ras/Scarecrow team up worked in Batman Begins was because it wasn't really a team up...Scarecrow was more of a croney than a partner.

I was never a big fan of villain team ups to being with. If you read the comics it wouldn't make sense for them to do so in either Batman or Spiderman verse (except of course teh sinister six...but lets not get into that). Every villain was out for their own and in many cases they HATED each other. Hell, pretty much everyone in the batman universe dumped on riddler, were too afraid of the joker to do much of anything with him, pretty much ignored killer crock, and two face already had a partner...himself. :lol 

12. Keiichitron

Keiichitron Not a physicist, dammit

Ebay:
    well, i can kind of see if you're a villain and you've had epic fail after epic fail you might be inclined to gang up on the reason you fail. but it makes no sense for characters who were just introduced to suddenly decide to team up. at that point you're just adding characters to the movie for the sake of having them in it (what i like to call the MK:A postulate, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation where they would introduce a game character and they'd immediately be removed from the story, kind of like playing peek-a-boo with the audience).

actually i'm pretty sure the theme of that movie was bat-nipples

13. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Isn't he supose to be in the third one?

14. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    huh...cool...i too prefer to not see batman get so bogged down with baddies...while i dont hate teamups, its just better when villians work alone...and then they could always attempt a teamup later on should the movie series be a major success...

15. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm guessing that his scarring comes in the movie near the end and he has a mental breakdown thus a set up for Batman 3.

16. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

that is pretty cool.

17. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I heard we were getting a lot of almost-villains - villains before they were villains - this go round. Cobblepot, Nigma, Harvey Dent. I also heard that there were meant to be three villains, Joker, some mobster, and I think Two Face was the third on that list. Depending on the plot it could work out well, assuming the current Batman Confidential Joker origin of the Joker being a mobster's hit man grown bored and then insanely obsessed with the one challenge left plays out, and Harvey being the overstressed DA trying to pin things on the same mobster, perhaps with the twist of the Joker spraying Harvey with acid turning him into Two Face, so instead of a villain team up, you end up with a three way showdown, Two Face VS Joker VS Batman. Would certainly be cool to watch and a lot more in character than the two of them working together.

18. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I was hoping that Two Face wouldn't show up until a third movie. They could have played up the whole "Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent are buddies" in this movie then have him become Two Face in the next.

19. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

This looks cool, but we all know the real Two-Face should have been Billy Dee Williams.

20. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Looks absolutely amazing.