TFA Instructions and Quick Bumblebee Fix

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ANDROID PRIME, Feb 7, 2008.

1. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got my animated toys from china today and guess what? they came with photocopies of the instructions. I haven't seen anyone post them yet so here they are in all their glorious detaIl. It's neat to see that they transform similar to how they do on the show, especially Bumblebee with the whole feet and torso fliping over the car. speaking of bumblebee I found a little fix that makes those extruding stinggers a little easier to live with. that will come at the end of the post. stay tuned

deluxe cybertron prime

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stacscream

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bumblebee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

now here is the bumblebee fix. here a picture of my slightly altered bubmel bee
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AS you can see from the instructions the stingers are supposed to go all theyway back but they dont

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here is a picture of an unaltered bee

[​IMG]

so to get your bumble bee the way mine is all you have to do is............... push them down with a little force.

hope you enjoy the scans.

ANDROID PRIME

2. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Awesome, thanks! All the rest of mine should be arriving with booklets, but my Starscream didn't. Even though I've clearly figured him out by now, it never hurts to double check :) 

3. Turcicus

Turcicus Well-Known Member

Wow, for a Voyager, Starscream's transformation is amazingly simple.

4. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    It is, especially considering that flipping the legs down into robot mode causes the arms to slide into place, AND causes the wing assembly to spring into its position on the back of the robot mode. The only thing you really have to do transformation-wise is lock the wing assembly into place and position a couple of bits. It's certainly an ingenious use of the automorph feature, but almost TOO liberal in its application. Some us still enjoy, you know, actually TRANSFORMING our Transformer toys. Thankfully this oversimplification doesn't seem to be a trend among the Animated figures, and Starscream is cool enough that I'm willing to forgive it on this one. Besides, that's SO like Starscream to have a "don't want to spend too much effort" transformation. :) 

5. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Whoa! Firefox almost blew up loading all those images at once, linking maybe a better idea?

6. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Photocopies?

I'd assume people who've gotten fully packaged Animated toys got regular instructions with them, right?

7. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Bulkhead has a two part automorph but it's cool because it's both fun and actually kinda makes it more fluid and animation like.

8. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    excellent on the stinger retraction into the arms!! a lot of people had been wondering why he couldnt do that, not eating their spinach it seems.

9. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i hope theautomorph features dont compromise the figure later down its lifespan, ie having them break. The automorphs as seen in SS and BH work nicely and seem to add to the whole experience!! In the movie toys I simply found them annoying, I found transforming 08 BB especially so, there was just something off about the whole toy, too clumsy looking with bits all over the place, in fact BB08 become a toy i hated within weeks and promptly sold him, anyway OT............

10. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    when i get my prowl and lockdown ill scan and throw up their booklets also

11. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    awsome if you send the links to me when you getem ill put them in the first post. sound good?

12. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    ya thas great i expect them monday or tuesday and they will be the real booklets both figs were in package so ill try to get real hq scans