"Brothers" by vector and superquad7

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Superquad7, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hey guys, I found myself thinking about my buddy again and had a story going back through my mind that he and I piddled around with. I figured that some of you might be interested in it.

He sent me an e-mail once just out of the blue and said he'd been working on a fanfic. He sent me the first chapter and thought it would be fun for us to write a chapter each and go back and forth with it. Unfortunately, we never got past the second chapter (e.g., my response to his initial e-mail). We both really liked it and were just having fun with things.

While I'm sure both of our stories are subject to some grammar issues and such, please just keep in mind that this was something we did just to have fun with. I'll simply post it here (for the first time) in it's entirety:

The Creation of Ultra Magnus [by vector]

…Under attack!! I repeat we are under attack! Alpha Trion, what are your orders? Looking back at the panicked lab assistant, Alpha Trion questioned … Is it him? Is it Megatron? Yes sir…..It is him ! The blind terror evident in the assistants raspy voice. What do we do ? “Calm yourself Mackon” exclaimed the elder more experienced robot. “We will do what must be done. Though I do agree a specific expediency would be recommended. Now please pass me the Energon infuser. Be very careful. No, no, …not too much….” Alpha Trion resumed work on the projects. Desperately trying to finish work on this new creations. For Alpha Trion knew these new Warriors to be the Autobots last hope for survival. However there were two. Structurally identical frames. Both very large, forbidding, powerful looking frames. One white and one red and blue. So, which will carry the essence of the Autobots ? Which will carry the Matrix of leadership ? The older Transformer brushed such thought processes for lack of time, and the knowledge that if need be the Matrix could and probably would choose the next leader. As it had done in the past. “We must hurry !”

Megatron , mighty leader, the assault on Iacon city goes well. But we have not been able to locate the facility that houses A-3. Recommend we loose Laserbeak to find it. Megatron scowled furiously. “Skywarp, do you dare to assume command of the Decepticons?” “Do you presume to know better that me?” Megatron leveled the extremely large and powerful cannon that was mounted to his right arm, at Skywarps, now trembling face armor. Skywarp was focused on the weapon now trained on him. It had his full attention. That would explain why he never saw Megatron’s left cross collide directly with the side of his cranial plating. Megatron growled “never loose sight of your place in MY army you witless droid ! Or the last thing you will see your useless carcass being torn into mere rivets ! However you are correct. Laserbeak is the best choice to find that Auto-fool ! And these so-called “Autobot saviors.” Megatron opened a communication channel. “Soundwave Launch Laserbeak, and send him to me.” And in response to his leaders command he said over the same channel in a somewhat synthesized voice “As you command mighty Megatron !” As the battle raged on , it did not take long for the small Decepticon “Bird” to reach the evil army’s leader. As Laserbeak landed on Megatron’s left arm, his much larger master grinned a mischievous smirk. Ahhhhh. It’s about time……Alpha Trion is here somewhere, find him. Bring me video of his lab and works and then destroy him and everything in his lab.

Scattered. Chaotic. The Autobots could barely manage to hold the Decepticons at bay, leaving out any hope of driving them back. There has not been a true leader in the Autobot ranks for what seemed like millennia. No one to rally there forces to one banner. No one to organize the many Autobot warriors. Until now. Alpha Trion had finished his work. The two new warriors were at last complete. On his left stood Optimus Prime. Reformatted And reconstructed from a small kind gentle robot named Orion Pax. Though he retained his kindness and respect for life, he was now capable of enforcing that respect and fighting to protect that life. Something he was incapable of a mere few weeks ago. On the creators right stood equally as tall and forbidding was Ultra Magnus. A warrior of comparable strength, kindness and compassion. And equal intelligence. He was not a recreation from another, he was new from the energon pump to the spark chamber. But again the gnawing question crept into Alpha Trion’s mind. Who will lead ? He knew his enemy’s were drawing nearer ready to kill him and the two new ones. He did not know how close. Laserbeak swooped in on the three firing his disruptors, causing them to scatter. Prime and Magnus drew there weapons in order to fend of there covert attacker but Laserbeak was an extremely quick flyer. However after a few minutes of close quarters combat the avian fled the battle. After all at the core the Casseticon was a coward. The three Autobot’s regained their footing standing in a momentary silence to take in the moment and what had happened. Only to realize that Magnus was wounded. He had fallen back to his knees but caught there by his twin brother, Optimus. Prime lifted his brother onto one of the diagnostic benches and glared over to his creator…..“NOW !” See if it wants me or Magnus. We must know. If it’s Magnus he must be repaired at all cost !”Alpha Trion agreed “ The time is now.” Alpha Trion’s chest armor lifted and split down the middle. Opening at the separation point to reveal the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. He removed the device and held it out in front of him. Glowing brightly the shiny orb encased in what looked like gold and silver did nothing. It was held close, over the top of the stasis locked Ultra Magnus’s head and chest. But still seemed dormant. Then out to Optimus prime. Suddenly a searing bright beam of light shot into Primes chest plating. As with A-3 his chest armor split and opened revealing a hidden chamber within Primes torso. The chamber opened up wards to allow the Matrix to fit snuggly within the cavity. And it did……all on it’s own. Behold Optimus Prime….Leader of the Autobot’s !!! alpha Trion looked at Prime with a “proud fathers eyes” Go Prime lead our people to victory.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    The Arrival of Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus [by superquad7]

The war wages on. Civilian Cybertronians, now calling themselves “Autobots,” find themselves defending their home-world against evil invaders once thought to be superior. Superior because of the ability to fly without the aid of a spaceship. Once looking to the stars wishing to rise above the metallic fortresses, now the Autobots find themselves looking at each other’s wounded carcasses. Most of these robots are service officers, engineers, communications experts; now they find themselves behind the barrels of laser rifles fighting for their lives!

The Decepticons are tough and tyrannical. Callused from the battle pits, these robots only know chaos and destruction. Led by the menace that goes by the name of Megatron, the Decepticons leave the Autobots only but a shimmer of hope.

A shimmer may be all these peace-driven Autobots need! As laser blasts rocket across the sky and the flames ensue, the glimmer of light the Autobots need races on the scene! Two transport vehicles, identical in all but color, plow over evil robot as they come to aid their friends. They transform to reveal the shimmer of hope the Autobots need – Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus!

“Autobots,” Prime exclaims, “let’s show these Decepticons what we’re made of!”

Prime and Magnus reveal their rifles, and without another word, they start the barrage of cannon fire that turns the tide of the battle for the Autobots.

“Magnus, we’ve got to rally our troops into an attack formation! Round up the most available Autobots and take the rear. I’m going after Megatron!”

“You got it, Prime!” As the orders are received, Magnus valiantly rounds up the Autobots and delivers the battle strategy. As he looks over his shoulder back to Prime, he sees the long road ahead of Prime. The flames seem to engulf Prime, as he races to find Megatron. Prime (as Pax) was one of the first to befriend Megatron when the Decepticons paraded around as the newest models on the block. Magnus knows that this new quest against Megatron is personal. Ultra Magnus wishes his brother well as he continues to regroup the remaining Autobot troops for a final assault on the Decepticons.

I hope you guys enjoy it! :) 

3. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

awsome read mate, i enjoyed it