The list of BAD EBAY SELLERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Elmwood Jones, May 13, 2002.

1. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    No sooner did I mention persuing A paypal claim via the dispute resilution form I recieved the alt Rumble yesterday. lol I guess making threats of filing claims still scare ppl.

2. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

Tracking numbers can take up to 48hrs to show up in the system once it is shipped.
    If it is not trackable by then open a dispute. You can always close it once item is received. It may not be the best friendly way to act but if the seller got your money then item has to be shipped asap. We are not in the 80's when something took 4 to 6 weeks to receive. I got ripped off a couple of times including the "death in the family" excuse. These sellers that ripped me off also had great seller feedback but "sometimes they go bad, we don't know why".
    I consider myself to be a great buyer but I don't have any more patience for screw up sellers.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    the omly seller i have had a issue with was d-prestige-transformers.i purchased a mp-5 megatron off him for like 100 dollars along with 10 other people.we were told 30 days for delivery and i was fine with that.this was on dec 26 07.i waited 30 days and contacted him and he said and day now.10 more days and i contact him again with no responce.at this point its the middle of feburary and im steamed so i open a dispute with paypal.i leave like 5 messages for him and nothing so i escalate.forward to end of claim and still no responces to me or paypal.in the meantime ebay shuts him down after taking 20 plus auctions for mp-05 for 100 dollars each.i contacted 12 other buyers and nobody got product.luckily we all got our money back.it could of been alot worse for us.it took almost 70 days to get money back on march
    3rd.

now buyers on the other hand ive had some classic ones

4. Yigal

Yigal Dutch Meeting camera man

Ebay:
    astonishing78

Crime: Selling things advertising as complete and in the add saying in covering lettertype that it is in fact NOT COMPLETE

Scammer of the worst kind.

5. BigRC83

BigRC83 I'm singing in the rain

News Credits:
    I am surprised that www.wheeljackslab.com has so much negative feedback. I always purchase stuff from him. I never had a problem.

6. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    I know I already posted about this in the "$1.00 Prime" thread, but I felt like going on record here. I would advise everyone to avoid heerotoysmaker, the guy widely known for selling cheap Animated toys. I tried my luck trying to purchase Deluxe Prime from him last week only to run into a world of trouble.

heerotoysmaker had ten Primes up for sale with a shipping cost of $22 and there were no bidders so far. I felt now was the time to get one cheap, so I entered a max bid of $1.00. I double-checked the bidders list to be sure it was placed, and it showed one person had bid. So far, so good. After the auction had ended with three Primes left over, I waited two days for an invoice with no result, so I sent heerotoysmaker an email. He told me in broken english that he couldn't find my ID and wanted me to post a link to the auction to confirm my bid. While I conferred here on the forum for advice, I kept getting more emails from heerotoysmaker fifteen minutes apart that grew increasingly rude and threatening, saying that he'll block my account if I don't give him the auction link immediately. I came to the conclusion that there was some technical glitch when I placed my bid and I wasn't actually listed among the other bidders. I politely explained all this to heerotoysmaker and offered to pay him anyway for one of his leftover Prime's in spite of the auction. This was his final response:

"i don,t care of your money ..>.<"

Wow. Great service there. Even after I had agreed to pay him, he still refuses in a very rude way. And now my account has been blocked, so I can't even contact him any more. Look, I know people have managed to purchase from heerotoysmaker without trouble, but so did a lot of people who dealt with wheeljackslab or tfctoys. There's always a minority like me who are unfortunate enough to encounter the seller's dark side, and it's only a matter of time before you run into trouble when the bidding system cocks up. To paraphrase Asimov, "There's no merit in service under the best of conditions." Any decent buyer should expect heerotoysmaker to deal with the problem responsibly, not have to endure him being rude about it and block your account. I hope this has shown you his true colours. Stay away, people!

7. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    heero as always been great with me

8. Eradicator94

Eradicator94 Banned

Wheeljackslab is the definition of a bad seller.

DO yourselves a favor and NEVER BUY FROM THIS JACKASS.

9. ExtremeGz

ExtremeGz Autobot/Decepticon Spy

Ebay:
    wow.....really wish that I wouldve paid attention to this thread before...as I did buy a ratbat from wheeljackslab and BOY, OH BOY did I ever get ripped off! HE is the PLAGUE!!!

Here's the auction...yes, I was desperate for a C9.5 ratbat...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150219906935

and all I got was a piece of crap item which wasn't even the same ratbat as in the pic....the sticker was crooked...and in the auction the sticker is straight. Total loser!!!

My question is of how we can make this BAD EBAY SELLER thread better? Is there any way that we can come up with a tally system of how many each deadbeat loser marks that each TF seller gets...and vice versa for the good ones...rather than what we have not. Ooooh, maybe we can even show each persons comments that go with the marks? I'm also going to share this idea with other forums too!

I hate it when good people get burned. Thanks!

ExtremeGz

10. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    You know as much as ppl here have had a bad experence with Wheeljackslab I have bought off him often enough and a few muti wins I never had a problem with him he's always been very good and responds to every email I have sent him.

I do take into count that this guy post about 400-500 auctions a week and even at one point he sent me the wrong item I notified him he told me to keep it and sent out the right item the next day. plus shipping is never more then 2 dollars.

I guess im just lucky..

11. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    So are the people who have dealt with heerotoysmaker, it seems. But luck runs out sooner or later. :redface2: 

12. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

Gotta say though, that's a crazy price for the ratbat, even for a c9.5 one.

13. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

I was watching one of g0li4th66's auctions until I realized he wasn't actually selling the item, but rather a picture of it.

14. joker76

joker76 Banned

i cant argue with you on that case .. wheeljack list saying faded on some toys i got a whirl from him stating hes fadded thinking he was dull as in no shine i said ill buy it and wax it .. yeah right that thing was so yellow on one side and blue on the other i emailed him saying what the hell is this you sent me a burned peed on toy he says the decription says faded i ask him do you know what faded means .. cause yellow and faded are way off on what your saying !! he changes pictures to brighten them or takes the good side of them ... that ticked me off the last time i buy from him ...

15. joker76

joker76 Banned

lol dont feel bad, wheeljack has alot of figures what he does is use the best one he has as pics with different angles to make you beleive your getting what you see in the pic ,ive seen real pictures and got what i gotten from the pictures always look for sellers with a good rep on feedback pictures and communication , when you want an item all you do is search and if you like an ebay list ,you email them, ask him to send you pictures of the whole toy in different angles ,if they do not respond . means..! there fishy on what they have .. i've delt with some guys on ebay ... and alot dont communicate on emailing you back there was a toy i wanted on ebay now which im looking at from ebay member goodsalesgonemad ... he communicated and i asked him for differnt angle pics on a wreck garr he has i sent me like 6 pics to my email i did the same with another seller he did the same .. if you ask wheeljack he will not show he will respond saying hes in great form ! dit138, that seller never responds to emails dont know why i can ask like 18 times still no answer checked my spam nothing sellers like that i cant work with so be careful on what you see , cause most of the time you are not getting what you asked for

16. joker76

joker76 Banned

well do a dispute on paypal if he sales as real when they are fake get your money back sent it back for false sales

17. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    Same here, I've never caught the bad end of a deal with him, just finished another purchase recently in fact. Lady Luck must be on my side as well, which is odd...she doesn't usually put out.

BTW, reason for posting, "billstoysandgames" is plummeting with a nose dive currently. Unfortunately I'm one of the poor bastages. BEWARE.

18. banWJS

banWJS New Member

wheeljackslab

wheeljackslab (Chris Ingledue) is a rip off artist !!!!! do not bid or buy from this ebay seller !!

he uses all the same old tricks to get you to bid on his junk.....tricks like fuzzy pics, and bold promises. once he has your money he will rip you off, plain and simple.

if you try to contact him, he will reply with a string of nonsensical ramblings that have nothing to do with anything at all.

he will ask you 17 times to answer the same question and then in the end claim he never asked you any questions.

he will force you to send a money order even though he has an active paypal account.
    he will tell you that he got your Money order but you didn't fill in a return address correctly so he is not sending the item that you paid for and he is keeping your money and then he reports you as a non-paying bidder and leaves negative feed back.

Chris Ingledue (wheeljackslab) is imposable to deal with. I am not sure if he pays dumb or truly has low IQ. if he pays dumb , then he is one hell of a great actor.
    if he is not paying dumb......then he is as sharp as a sack full of wet mice, his 6th grade education really shows through.

boycot and ban wheeljackslab !!!!

19. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I just bought two omega supreme arms from him. I've bought a ton of stuff from him in the past as well (my minty shockwave for example, as well as my now-owned-by-optimus-scourge Fort Max) and I've had no problems with him at all. I recieved my items only 4 days after the auction ended, just as he'd described, and with zero hassle.

20. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i used to buy from him and had no problems. i guess hes hit n miss.