Comments on Profile Post by Maximus Danz

1. Maximus Danz
    Maximus Danz
    Getting only a few likes on something you pour your heart into just for it to feel like it's being ignored. I get the feeling man. I'm not sure about you, but I've found the best way to deal with this is to (tho hard) ignore the numbers and just think about the fact that your work is getting out there. At least thats how I cope with it.
    Aug 18, 2021
  2. waflhaus91
    waflhaus91
    I guess I'm not as upset about my TF insta. I mean, I'm not getting Sixo or Maz numbers by any means, but I do ok. I'm pushing 400 followers now which is cool. And looking at my account insights, I'm consistently getting more and more content interactions and reaching more accounts.
    Aug 19, 2021
  3. waflhaus91
    waflhaus91
    It's my personal one that bothers me. I usually get less than 20 likes and literally only one or two of them will be from people that follow me. Who are people that personally know me. It's the same on Facebook too. I pretty much never use Facebook but I still link my instagram pictures there. And I get no likes, cause I'm pretty sure FB just doesn't show anyone my posts.
    Aug 19, 2021
  4. waflhaus91
    waflhaus91
    Oh well. Gotta keep trucking I guess. I will never get to be as good as some of the greats here if I let something like this slow me down.
    Aug 19, 2021
  5. Maximus Danz
    Maximus Danz
    Oh ok, I get what you mean now.
    Aug 19, 2021