Comments on Profile Post by ChromeMagnus

1. botfan
    botfan
    Things are good, just dealing with a ton of personal stuff right now and collecting has become super low priority. Thank you for checking in to see how it's going. I'm hoping to plug back into the board in a few weeks.
    Apr 11, 2018
  2. ChromeMagnus
    ChromeMagnus
    We look forward to having you back in the mix once you're ready. There's been quite a bit of news and updates with some FT products. Hopefully you saw all that. Also we miss you on the Taobao thread.
    Apr 11, 2018
  3. botfan
    botfan
    I'm guessing the shipping costs are still an issue for Taobao. I do need to pick that up again at some point.
    Apr 13, 2018
  4. botfan
    botfan
    All the FT announcements have been good, but I haven't felt the need to comment too heavily there. I'm pretty happy with all the reveals and would buy the figures "as-is". Only stomp's feet seem a little off to me. They could be a bit bigger and not so flat, but it's not so bad that I feel the need to ask for a change.
    Apr 13, 2018
  5. ChromeMagnus
    ChromeMagnus
    Stomp's feet? I still order from Taobao but now I use EMS shipping. I ordered FT-20G and it arrived still sealed from the factory. No signs that it was tampered with in any way. You should pick TB back up and drop some commentary.
    Apr 13, 2018
  6. botfan
    botfan
    Sorry, I meant Chomp. Have to keep the new names straight ;).
    Apr 13, 2018