Comments on Profile Post by Sixshot93

1. SpectrumBelle
    SpectrumBelle
    Hi! I'm doing fine. How've you been?
    Mar 18, 2017
  2. Sixshot93
    Sixshot93
    I'm doing okay. Just commenting on here every now and then when there's movie news, really. LOL! Cannot WAIT for TLK.
    Mar 18, 2017
  3. SpectrumBelle
    SpectrumBelle
    Can't wait either! The newest trailer is giving me genuine hope, for once.
    Mar 18, 2017
  4. Sixshot93
    Sixshot93
    I never expected the Knightship to pop up in the new trailer. Nor did I expect to see the Ark pop up in the extended SuperBowl spot getting decimated to the planet (Cybertron)! I bet the next thing we'll see in the next trailer from the past films we'll see is either the old Sector 7 base in Hoover Dam or the Sun Harvesters in Egypt from ROTF.
    Mar 18, 2017
  5. Sixshot93
    Sixshot93
    *by
    Mar 18, 2017
  6. SpectrumBelle
    SpectrumBelle
    It'd be super rad if we saw the harvesters, agreed! I can't believe they're actually trying to keep continuity this time around
    Mar 18, 2017
  7. Sixshot93
    Sixshot93
    Yeah. I'm extremely excited yet extremely nervous at the same time. I love the selection of writers that were chosen. I love Bay as a filmmaker but Bay better mean what he says and prove himself if he ever intends to leave the director's chair for TLK and mean it. There's still a lot of divisive debate about him and his contribution to the TF brand. I'm glad he's involved as a producer only for the Bee film.
    Mar 18, 2017
  8. SpectrumBelle
    SpectrumBelle
    I'm definitely happy about some fresh blood being introduced. New writers, a critically-acclaimed director for Bee Movie... Bay better keep his promise, for once.
    Mar 18, 2017
  9. Sixshot93
    Sixshot93
    I wonder who they'll get for TF6 in 2019?... If I had to make my top dream picks, they would be... ... Gareth Edwards, Colin Trevorrow, Patty Jenkins (if Wonder Woman kicks ass), and J.J. Abrams. Or - this could be interesting - Christopher McQuarrie.
    Mar 18, 2017
  10. SpectrumBelle
    SpectrumBelle
    Honestly? I'd love to see Spielberg take the reins. Apparently he almost did on AOE. A big name talent like that directing TF would be awesome IMO.
    Mar 18, 2017
  11. Sixshot93
    Sixshot93
    Hmm, I dunno. Spielberg's a legend, obviously, but I think it'll be too different from what the entire film series has been envisioned as. So, I'm all for Spielberg TF but separate from the Bay-Verse continuity.
    Mar 18, 2017
  12. SpectrumBelle
    SpectrumBelle
    I imagine a Spielberg-directed Transformers would skew closer to the 2007 movie. It wouldn't necessarily require a reboot, but might be a step backwards as far as serial escalation goes.
    Mar 18, 2017
  13. Sixshot93
    Sixshot93
    The 2007 film had a LOT of Speilberg-isms - visually, tonally, character beats, even Sam Witwicky was a walking Spielberg-ism in the entire film. That I can give credit where it's due.
    Mar 18, 2017