Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Legends - Optimus Vs Megatron - Live

Posted on 09-04-2013 at 07:44 PM by Tony_Bacala under Video Games
27388653d1378312691-new-transformers-legends-event-sep-13-999219_556677611064850_1489966289_n
DeNA dropped us a line about their next Transformers Legends Smartphone game, check out the details below, pics after the break.
DeNA Kicks Off a TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS September to Remember Campaign with Optimus Prime vs Megatron Episode

This September is one to remember for TRANSFORMERS fans everywhere as DeNA rolls out a series of weekly episodes and new content including PvP for TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS, a mobile card battle game inspired by the TRANSFORMERS universe in the 1980s cartoon series.

Starting today through September 10, the One Shall Fall episode commences pitting none other than Optimus Prime against Megatron in the ultimate showdown! This is the first TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS episode to feature Optimus Prime and the first time that Optimus Prime is an Ultra Rare (Rarity 5) card.

About the One Shall Fall Episode Storyline

In this episode, the conflict between the Autobots and Decepticons has come to a head and Megatron is leading an all out assault on Autobot City. Itís up to you to take on the Autobots and help Megatron overwhelm their forces to finally face off with Optimus Prime. The One Shall Fall episode also features familiar faces with the support of all-star characters Ironhide, Bumblebee, Shockwave, Jazz and Starscream.

Stay Tuned for More Exciting Episodes to Come All Month Long

The all-star TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS episodes donít stop there as September is set to bring another action-packed episode right after One Shall Fall featuring the monstrous Dinobots.

September also gives players the chance to take on other TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS masters with an all-new PvP episode.

Play One Shall Fall Episode Now

To play the new episode today, download TRANSFORMERS: LEGENDS for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android devices for free at: Mobage | Transformers Legends
Views: 4,626 / Credit: Exodus of the 2005 Boards!

Images for Transformers Legends - Optimus Vs Megatron - Live

27388654d1378312691-new-transformers-legends-event-sep-13-27924_556677607731517_1915196203_n
27388655d1378312691-new-transformers-legends-event-sep-13-1176328_556677884398156_1728538592_n
27388656d1378312691-new-transformers-legends-event-sep-13-543450_556677804398164_581924505_n
27388657d1378312691-new-transformers-legends-event-sep-13-1235417_556677954398149_730589944_n
27388658d1378312691-new-transformers-legends-event-sep-13-1170843_556678084398136_1069477419_n
Shatterpoint
...Overlord?
Fallout
wow, that line between optimus and megatron hasn't been used since the 80's! such a gamble reusing it.
Rifleman
They used in in Michael Bay's Transformers the first one as Sam is runniing in the trench at the end.
quadropl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
wow, that line between optimus and megatron hasn't been used since the 80's! such a gamble reusing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
They used in in Michael Bay's Transformers the first one as Sam is runniing in the trench at the end.
.. I do believe they were being sarcastic in saying that. ;p
Coffee
I haven't been playing this much lately, but how many Ironhide cards do we have now, three? four?
Rifleman
My bad ... I was gonna say it was so anticlimatic in the Movie that they ruined it... I am gonna guess there is a thread out there devoted to just that
Esquilax79
Ha. At first for it saying "The Ultimate Showdown", I thought it read, "The Ultimate Shutdown" ... like the game was going away or something.

My eye twitches a little when I even think about the possibility of getting back into the game. No!
Lody666
Hmm

Saying it's "LIVE" is misleading since you cannot connect to their servers...
dovianax
I bought all tiers, spent $120 and not a single Megatron.
FUCK THIS GAME!!!
Lody666
Quote:
Originally Posted by dovianax View Post
I bought all tiers, spent $120 and not a single Megatron.
FUCK THIS GAME!!!
Sorry dude, but that's crazy. It's your money and what not but that sounds pretty foolish to drop that kinda coin on these games.
Incepticon
The game might be meh, but I'll say once again, godDAMN that is easily the single best G1 Megatron design I've ever seen. There needs to be a figure made of it as soon as humanly possible.
dovianax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody666 View Post
Sorry dude, but that's crazy. It's your money and what not but that sounds pretty foolish to drop that kinda coin on these games.
Believe it or not that's how much running all Space Bridge tiers costs. I've never spent this much in any game in my life. I figured I wanted that Megatron card, so why not, fuck it. Nope. Not a single card. Not even 5X Shockwaves. Just a shit ton of jet mode Starscreams!!! WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!

FUCK this glorified slot machine and it's bullshit mechanics designed to just fuck the hand that feeds it. I'm done!!! I'm deleting this piece of shit!!!
Next time I spend that much on anything TF related it'll be on an ACTUAL Transformer!!!
yummehcheese
Quote:
Originally Posted by dovianax View Post
Believe it or not that's how much running all Space Bridge tiers costs. I've never spent this much in any game in my life. I figured I wanted that Megatron card, so why not, fuck it. Nope. Not a single card. Not even 5X Shockwaves. Just a shit ton of jet mode Starscreams!!! WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!

FUCK this glorified slot machine and it's bullshit mechanics designed to just fuck the hand that feeds it. I'm done!!! I'm deleting this piece of shit!!!
Next time I spend that much on anything TF related it'll be on an ACTUAL Transformer!!!
Seriously? Not even a single Shockwave? I got given 750 coins for free, and I bought three tiers and got a Shockwave Robot and Alt mode, and Starscream too... Wow, that's extremely unlucky man.

I had this game deleted for a while because I was spending waay too much money on virtual trading cards...
dovianax
Quote:
Originally Posted by yummehcheese View Post
Seriously? Not even a single Shockwave? I got given 750 coins for free, and I bought three tiers and got a Shockwave Robot and Alt mode, and Starscream too... Wow, that's extremely unlucky man.

I had this game deleted for a while because I was spending waay too much money on virtual trading cards...
ALL FUCKING TIERS MAN!!! ALL FUCKING TIERS!!!
Even the the final 3,000 gold one. I could've at least gotten a full Shockwave pack had I taken the special 3,000 Shockwave + weapon pack. But NOOOOOOOOOO.... I had to have that Megatron!!!

Again. Fuck this game.
Lody666
I used my rubies and got a 5x shockwave

Didnt cost me anything

Food for thought...

Continue: Transformers Legends - Optimus Vs Megatron - Live Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Tempting Collectibles for Transformers and Godzilla