Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters First Three Episodes Titles and Descriptions

Posted on 03-08-2013 at 03:32 PM by Sol Fury under Transformers Prime
Transformers-Prime-Season-3-Beast-Hunters-Airdate-First-Episode-Title-Lost-And-Found_1357880964_1360
Transformers Prime is set to return to our screens on 22 March 2013 with the first episode of Beast Hunters. Now, thanks to Zap2it, we have the titles of the first three episodes of Beast Hunters and some one line descriptions - including a hint of a little bit of a cast shake-up.

Check out the titles listed below, and highlight the black text to read the spoiler-ish strapline summaries:

3/22/13 3-01 Darkmount, NV
Optimus struggles to survive after the destruction of the Autobot base; the separated members of Team Prime try to reconnect.

3/29/13 3-02 Scattered
The Autobots search for signs of each other; the Decepticons welcome someone new to their ranks; Wheeljack's win may lead to an Autobot defeat.

4/05/13 3-03 Prey
A new Autobot arrives just as the Decepticons unleash the ultimate hunter.
Views: 7,273 / Credit: abates of the 2005 Boards!
ErbFan28
So episode 3 is when things starts to get real
Shatterpoint
And he/she dies.
Soundwavedotm
Roll in ultra Magnus! Gotta be him leading in from the comics x
MechaV
So, what? The big, bad beastie doesn't see any action in the season opener?
Stardust262
One would expect Magnus, or the final unrevealed deluxe of the toyline (which might be Huffer).
Wheeljack_Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatterpoint View Post
And he/she dies.
You know, dying in their introductory episode hasn't really happened since S1E7...
yami4ct
So it'll either be Ultra Magnus or Prowl as those seem to be getting quite a bit of toy attention.
Smashs
Fingers crossed for Magnus.
Bountyan
Oh boy it sure can't be Ultra Magnus with the umpteen toys he's getting and his panel time in the comic. Nope.
TWINTURBO
I hope it is magnus
Sol Fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack_Prime View Post
You know, dying in their introductory episode hasn't really happened since S1E7...
It goes to show though how much of a reputation the show has gained for doing away with characters without fully developing them. Wasting good characters, if you will.


I'm personally hoping for a bit of a curveball on this new Autobot. Sounds like a new Decepticon shows up the episode before, though it might be where Predaking actually shows himself.
JDK
Well that should have all happened in episode one. Predaking is literally in the promos, how are they going to hold him until episode 2?
Grimlockimus
It's going to be Magnus

The episode seems to be the one where Wheeljack and Bulkhead find each other, and Predaking attacks them as a result. Who better to save two Wreckers then their commander?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Fury View Post
It goes to show though how much of a reputation the show has gained for doing away with characters without fully developing them. Wasting good characters, if you will.


I'm personally hoping for a bit of a curveball on this new Autobot. Sounds like a new Decepticon shows up the episode before, though it might be where Predaking actually shows himself.
Pretty sure the episode before it is referring to Shockwave joining the main cast now, with his new pet following.
Still have my fingers crossed for Grimlock this season, but it's highly doubtful I know.
Stygian360
Calling it now- Prowl as the new Autobot.
RayTheSun
So judging by the amount of episodes between each character death in the previous two seasons, we should be looking at at least two deaths before the finale.
yami4ct
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayTheSun View Post
So judging by the amount of episodes between each character death in the previous two seasons, we should be looking at at least two deaths before the finale.
Given this is the series finale, I bet we get extra deaths this season. I could see us losing something crazy like 5 or so characters. I'm going to bet the autobot cast will be decimated to make the Predacons more threatening and add drama for the final season.
kaijuguy19
It'll likely be Magnus since he's gotten a lot of attention in the comics,toys and arguably a foreshadowing in the Orion Pax arc. It makes a whole lot of sense having him be introduced this early in the third season.
Grimlockimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayTheSun View Post
So judging by the amount of episodes between each character death in the previous two seasons, we should be looking at at least two deaths before the finale.
Casualty predictions:
-Wheeljack
-Megatron
-Knockout
-Starscream
-Predaking
-1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Vehicons

But one thing I'm actually wondering about is if they'll show Soundwave without his visor, or at least have him say something.
Yggdrasil
I will laugh my heart out if the only reason why Magnus comes to earth is to get killed by Predaking so that we can see how COOL AND AWEZOME OUR DRAGON IS!!!
yami4ct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlockimus View Post
Casualty predictions:
-Wheeljack
-Megatron
-Knockout
-Starscream
-Predaking
-1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Vehicons

But one thing I'm actually wondering about is if they'll show Soundwave without his visor, or at least have him say something.
Seems like a good list. I'm thinking all the decepticons are at high risk of death this season. On the autobot side, Wheeljack, Ratchet, the new guy and Smokescreen seem like likely deaths. If Smokescreen makes it out alive, I'll be highly surprised. He has "heroic death" written all over him.
kaijuguy19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayTheSun View Post
So judging by the amount of episodes between each character death in the previous two seasons, we should be looking at at least two deaths before the finale.
I can imagine two Autobot deaths myself with the same or even higher number for the Decepticons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yami4ct View Post
Given this is the series finale, I bet we get extra deaths this season. I could see us losing something crazy like 5 or so characters. I'm going to bet the autobot cast will be decimated to make the Predacons more threatening and add drama for the final season.
Honestly that would be overkill or the Autobots. I mean it's small enough as it is. Going as far as to kill off almost all of the cast would only make people more furious. One or two's enough really. The question is who are the likely Autobots to bite it.

I imagine Ratchet,Bulkhead and/or Wheeljack to die or the new Autobots once they've gotten enough development. The rest I can't see happening.
The Bucket Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
I will laugh my heart out if the only reason why Magnus comes to earth is to get killed by Predaking so that we can see how COOL AND AWEZOME OUR DRAGON IS!!!
I'll be doing the same if that does happen.
Blairimus2563
I hoping it's Magnus but could it could be the new Optimus Prime.
yami4ct
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaijuguy19 View Post
I can imagine two Autobot deaths myself with the same or even higher number for the Decepticons.



Honestly that would be overkill or the Autobots. I mean it's small enough as it is. Going as far as to kill off almost all of the cast would only make people more furious. One or two's enough really. The question is who are the likely Autobots to bite it.

I imagine Ratchet,Bulkhead and/or Wheeljack to die or the new Autobots once they've gotten enough development. The rest I can't see happening.
If it wasn't the final season, I definitely could see them worrying about making the cast too small. Since it is, though, all bets are off. I could easily see them push a super "against all odds, the final 3 autobots fight back" for the last couple episodes this season.

Also, do you really think Smokescreen is safe? To me, he really seems like the most likely death after Wheeljack, who is about a guarantee at this point.
Escargon
I bet they kill Arcee or something, then Miko, cause this show hates women.

And I wouldn't be sad for those two to go.
yami4ct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escargon View Post
I bet they kill Arcee or something, then Miko, cause this show hates women.

And I wouldn't be sad for those two to go.
Only named human ally that even has a chance to get killed is Fowler. The kids and their families are plot armored into infinity. Killing any kids is the last thing they could ever do.
Grimlockimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
I will laugh my heart out if the only reason why Magnus comes to earth is to get killed by Predaking so that we can see how COOL AND AWEZOME OUR DRAGON IS!!!
I'm not sure he could deal with that
Megastar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack_Prime View Post
You know, dying in their introductory episode hasn't really happened since S1E7...
Hater gonna hate, I guess.
Escargon
Quote:
Originally Posted by yami4ct View Post
Only named human ally that even has a chance to get killed is Fowler. The kids and their families are plot armored into infinity. Killing any kids is the last thing they could ever do.
I want to kill Miko though.

Probably never gonna happen, as you said.
kaijuguy19
Quote:
Originally Posted by yami4ct View Post
If it wasn't the final season, I definitely could see them worrying about making the cast too small. Since it is, though, all bets are off. I could easily see them push a super "against all odds, the final 3 autobots fight back" for the last couple episodes this season.

Also, do you really think Smokescreen is safe? To me, he really seems like the most likely death after Wheeljack, who is about a guarantee at this point.
True but at the same time they still should be careful about which Autobot to kill off first before they go with it because otherwise there would be more backlashing. After all the writers said that they saw how unhappy a lot of people were about the choice of deaths they've chosen so I doubt they would keep on doing them if they did saw how many fans were openly vocal about their dissapointments. For example killing off Arcee who's pretty much the only female Autobot on the show would result in a lot of people being furious at the writers because of how they've made the show a sasusge fest.

You are right about Wheeljack biting it and to some extent Smokescreen. I just think maybe Smokescreen may be the next Prime. However the writers had plans to have Smokscreen in season 1 and die at the season finale so it may still happen.
Ratchets Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blairimus2563 View Post
I hoping it's Magnus but could it could be the new Optimus Prime.
I will be pretty irked if they pull that crap again. It's one thing to have surprises. It's another to promise us a new character and then not deliver.

However, if there really is a new character coming, it will almost certainly be Ultra Magnus.
Escargon
They better not kill SS or KO, or Steve, cause then I'll be pissed. Cause their the only good charecters.
Rotorstorm
I don't think anyone will die, they've had a dynamic going on that's worked quite well and it's been smashed up enough.

Introducing a new Bot (Magnus please!) and the predacons and the autobots scattered beyond contact seems like enough of a shake up. I kind of hope it is Magnus as it needs to be a command figure in order to pull all the bots together.

A part of me really hopes that the Dinobots make an appearance in the show though, the Decepticons get the Preds, why not unleash some Dinobots into the show and toyline as well?

As for kids dying... Wasn't Raf supposed to die from the dark energon poisoning?
Ratchets Hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escargon View Post
They better not kill SS or KO, or Steve, cause then I'll be pissed. Cause their the only good charecters.
Isn't it a little late for him?
Autovolt 127
Ultra Magnus!!!! It's HIM!
Escargon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchets Hatch View Post
Isn't it a little late for him?
But-but he's in the Promo picture.

NOOOOOO!

First Cosmos, now Steve! Of course, TFP writers couldn't write shit, and James Roberts is god's gift to TF fiction, so yeah.
Smashs
Someone remind me who was killed in the same episode they were introduced in?
Skeeve
Bulkhead and Ratchet are probably going to bite it, since I really don't think their new toy designs are sensible enough to be incorporated into the show. They have the "Dreadwing" factor.
Escargon
Quote:
Originally Posted by evergamer View Post
Someone remind me who was killed in the same episode they were introduced in?
Cliffjumper, Makeshift, every Vehicon ever, Skyquake, Tailgate, Seaspray.
lildevilchick
Hmmm, I wonder who the new bot is...

And I swear to god, if no Autobots die this season I will be piiiiiissed. It seriously angers me that it's only ever the Decepticons who suffer any losses (and don't anyone dare mention Cliffjumper - he so doesn't count). Despite how awesome the 'Cons are on an individual basis, I have to wonder how the hell they can be perceived as an actual threat. I mean, not a single main Autobot has died since the creation of this show, but the Decepticons constantly lose hundreds upon hundreds of Vehicons and they've lost four actual characters on top of that! How is it that they can never seem to kill their enemies?! They're really terrible at this whole war thing....

Okay, sorry. I'm done ranting now.
Escargon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildevilchick View Post
Hmmm, I wonder who the new bot is...

And I swear to god, if no Autobots die this season I will be piiiiiised. It seriously angers me that it's only ever the Decepticons who suffer any losses (and don't anyone dare mention Cliffjumper - he so doesn't count). Despite how awesome the 'Cons are on an individual basis, I have to wonder how the hell they can be perceived as an actual threat. I mean, not a single main Autobot has died since the creation of this show, but the Decepticons constantly lose hundreds upon hundreds of Vehicons and they've lost four actual characters on top of that! How is it that they can never seem to kill their enemies?! They're really terrible at this whole war thing....

Okay, sorry. I'm done ranting now.
You know, David Willis made a comic about that.
Stardust262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorstorm View Post
A part of me really hopes that the Dinobots make an appearance in the show though, the Decepticons get the Preds, why not unleash some Dinobots into the show and toyline as well?
There's only 1 available spot in the toyline now (a deluxe, that very well might be Huffer), no room for the Dinobots.
Smashs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escargon View Post
Cliffjumper, Makeshift, every Vehicon ever, Skyquake, Tailgate, Seaspray.
Ah god I forgot about Makeshift.

Skyquake really only got one episode? And Seaspray? The hell?
Autovolt 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Escargon View Post
But-but he's in the Promo picture.

NOOOOOO!

First Cosmos, now Steve! Of course, TFP writers couldn't write shit, and James Roberts is god's gift to TF fiction, so yeah.
You mean Seaspray. Cosmos hasn't been mentioned yet in this continuity.
gokuz23
Optimus tries to survive? Didn't smokescreen find him? Team Prime is looking for each other but it seems like they don't until a couple episodes.

Wheeljack's win? could it be the BH tech/gear or something else that put the other autobots in danger, a new member of the deceptions i assume is Predaking, and he doesn't see action till the 3rd episode it seems, damn that sucks!

A new Autobot, i hope its either Ultra Magnus, Prowl, or Ironhide
Stardust262
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokuz23 View Post
A new Autobot, i hope its either Ultra Magnus, Prowl, or Ironhide
It was confirmed a while ago that Ironhide would never be in the show.
LDM
ULTRA MAGNUS!

Why does it seem that Season 3 is always the best season? (TF:A)

Continue: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters First Three Episodes Titles and Descriptions Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Captured Prey