Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Prime Arms Micron Smokescreen, Nemesis Prime and Silas Breakdown new Images

Posted on 10-26-2012 at 07:23 AM by Sol Fury under Transformers Prime
71AvFPW5HTL_AA1100_
Amazon Japan has updated their listings for next month's new Transformers Prime Arms Micron series releases - Smokescreen, Silas Breakdown and Nemesis Prime - with some higher resolution images than the ones previously posted, and also there are a few new ones for each page showing off some different configurations of each toy. Of particular note are the new images of Silas Breakdown, which shows a little molded Silas in the torso of Breakdown, just like in the show! Check out the links above to see the images, which we've also mirrored on this post.
Views: 10,879 / Credit: SydneyY of the 2005 Boards!

Images for Prime Arms Micron Smokescreen, Nemesis Prime and Silas Breakdown new Images

51vco3Y45yL_AA1100_
6165gGt6nuL_AA1100_
61aRMs0AdXL_AA1100_
61dzTg9-4iL_AA1100_
61GIfBAhYmL_AA1100_
61Ir9ws4U1L_AA1100_
61mUHaN3H0L_AA1100_
61Psip-643L_AA1100_
61ufjr6SsTL_AA1100_
61z1OB36WtL_AA1100_
71AvFPW5HTL_AA1100_
71bXsQVdgtL_AA1100_
71dabfN3HAL_AA1100_
71g6WvDfMiL_AA1100_
71JKm7UBO6L_AA1100_
71vr1EDVHZL_AA1100_
Shatterpoint
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyY View Post
Takara, I love you.
bobbyjack
I like the Smokescreen. Don't like that I have to import it, but at least I will have it. My son doesn't normally bug me for a certain Transformer, but for some reason he has been asking me for this character. Good thing he never asked for Breakdown.
shroobmaster
Jesus CHRIST that is the creepiest god damn toy I've seen in my entire life.

I want it.
Type-R
Silas is molded under the Breakdown's chest!
Ra88
...Okay now I want that Cylas.

Smokescreen would look good for a remold if he didn't have such a stupid, STUPID face. Does he even have eyes?
Grimlockimus
That breakdown looks sick as hell, but alas, I dropped my preorder already and I have the original, so no need to spend $60 more on another one.

Smokescreen though...I'm having conflictions on. He doesn't look all that great to me, but I'm not sure if we'll be seeing a US deluxe or not, and if we do it'll probably be a new mold. But if we don't then I'll miss out on the character, and that pretty cool looking micron.
MechaV
Smokescreen's gonna have no paint what-so-ever.
Thundershot
Crap. I was hoping I'd want to cancel Silas and Nemesis and save $100.... But they look nice....
miscreant
I don't regret cancelling Silas Breakdown *la la la la*
soundwave144
im havin trouble making out the silas in the pic. are we only seeing his face in silver? or is that his head, shoulders and arms up a little bit higher? im confused...altho that isnt unusual
malcontentman
Must have Nemesis Prime and Breakdown!!!
The Bucket Kitten
Wow Silas Breakdown's face is creepy... (scrolls down and sees Silas in Breakdown's chest) HOLY....

Well, we got the answer to why Silas Breakdown had a new grill.
axiom
What are those big a$$ pegs sticking out of the sides in the rear of Smokscreen's vehicle mode?
BraveMax
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiom View Post
What are those big a$$ pegs sticking out of the sides in the rear of Smokscreen's vehicle mode?
Hadn't noticed those either... WTH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave144 View Post
im havin trouble making out the silas in the pic. are we only seeing his face in silver? or is that his head, shoulders and arms up a little bit higher? im confused...altho that isnt unusual

I thought it was the upper part at first too... But I think it's just the face surrounded by techno-goop down lower.
Jazz210
Smokescreen needs to see a doctor about his head & shoulders.... Dr. Wu you are needed....
nonetheless I'm still getting 2 of him and 1 of Silas breakdown
DPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-R View Post
Silas is molded under the Breakdown's chest!
I'm not seeing it...

That Breakdown picture is too big to get the proper effect. I can't tell if it'll look good "in scale" or not.

Smokescreen looks nice, though.
Knightdramon
Holy F*ck on the remoulded head\chest of Breakdown. Might have to get this one as well...
Robogeek28
Wow, that Breakdown/Silas bot is fantastic!
Transbot90210
Smokescreen works very well and since I doubt we will see him in North America I will have to bite.

I will give it to Takara's advertising team, they sold me with the new Cylas Breakdown pic. I wasn't goign to bite cuz he is black but under the black he has the show colours, the inner Silas mechanics and that face. That is one glorious head sculpt.

Nemesis Prime is a pass, I already own 3 Prime moulds, I will have to pass on black Prime.
Sideswipe80
Good gravy Smokescreen looks so good. I may have to bite the bullet and pay the high shipping fee at Robotkingdom for him.
DPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transbot90210 View Post
Smokescreen works very well and since I doubt we will see him in North America I will have to bite.
Why do you think we won't see him? Timing?

He seems to be the new "kid-friendly" character, so I'd be surprised if Hasbro didn't release their version... unless the timing coincides with Beast Hunters and they don't want to do Season 2 versions.

My fear is that even though Smokescreen looks nice in these pics, it's mainly due to photoshop-type effects, and he will be an over-stickered mess in hand.

Quote:
I will give it to Takara's advertising team, they sold me with the new Cylas Breakdown pic. I wasn't goign to bite cuz he is black but under the black he has the show colours...
How does that work? Is he show accurate or not?
Shark Jumper
Silas Breakdown with Silas inside, Jesus Christ, how horrifying.
Transbot90210
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrime View Post
Why do you think we won't see him? Timing?

He seems to be the new "kid-friendly" character, so I'd be surprised if Hasbro didn't release their version... unless the timing coincides with Beast Hunters and they don't want to do Season 2 versions.

My fear is that even though Smokescreen looks nice in these pics, it's mainly due to photoshop-type effects, and he will be an over-stickered mess in hand.



How does that work? Is he show accurate or not?
1. We know what is coming out for spring 2013 which is Beast Hunters. We pretty much know what we are getting for the holiday season which is nothing.

Unless Smokescreen is coming out later in 2013 (which is possible) I just don't see the slot for him.

2. Cylis Break down has a flat teal hugh in the show that is similar to the colour on the toys hips. I do not approve of the black but I can not over look the teal highlights, the inner compartment for Silas AND that head, that is one beautiful head sculpt. So the toy is not 100% show accurate but it is closer than I initially thought.
[Wing_Saber-X]
Oh wow! those three toys look better and better with each pic shown!
l0ckd0wn
hmmmm. I cancelled my breakdown preorder last night based on the 1st new pics we got of him, then this pops up... I'm almost sorry i did it, but the straight black repaint is rather dull, and all the neat stuff is locked away inside his chest, where I'll never see it. Its not like you can display him with his chest open... but that head sculpt makes me moist!
Mechafire
Holy SHIT that Breakdown is scary.
Anguirus
Quote:
1. We know what is coming out for spring 2013 which is Beast Hunters. We pretty much know what we are getting for the holiday season which is nothing.
Have we EVER gotten ONE wave of Deluxes for a major new brand imprint like "Beast Hunters?" Which has a show tie-in?

Also, it's fairly unusual to see everything at a con for an upcoming line of product.

But hey, it's your money. I spent $32+ on a Generations Warpath cause I thought I'd never see THAT in a store.
Sumner Sturgeon
There was never any question that I was gonna try and save up for Cylas Breakdown, but these pictures absolutely seal the deal now. I'll probably try to paint Silas' face myself, though.

Smokescreen, on the other hand...eugh. That head mould looks very low effort to me. And that's on top of his car mode being completely off. Others will call me a fool, but I think I'm willing to wait and see if he gets his own Deluxe mould later on.
Vampyr
i'm glad i had preorderer silas breakdown, he looks sinister
nemesis...aww no, the balance beetween black and the other colors is strange, too much black, it misse somes parts in silver in robot mode, and i dont like those red forearms.....
i'll stick with my custom one
Jazzfan0217
Smokescreen's a repaint of Knockout, that stinks I was really hoping he would get his own mold. The other two look great! Especially Nemisis Prime.
Smokescreen
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaV View Post
Smokescreen's gonna have no paint what-so-ever.
Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. It's looks like all the blue, including his 38s, are going to be stickers. Well, at least we won't have to worry about paint app issues.

On a side note, even if a deluxe Smokey eventually makes its way to the US as a new mold, it'll likely be a Beast Hunters version that's all spikey and not a standard Earth version. Either way, I'm getting the Takara one just in case.
agp
I was initially disappointed to hear Smokescreen was a repaint of knockout. I think Smokescreen deserves his own mold, that is at least semi show accurate. It would also be nice to see a Wheeljack level of engineering and accurateness put into Smokecreen.

Silas Breakdown is really nice.
Stepper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzfan0217 View Post
Smokescreen's a repaint of Knockout, that stinks I was really hoping he would get his own mold. The other two look great! Especially Nemisis Prime.
Second to non regards to hoping for a new mold for Smokescreen but oh well.
TFPrimeReborn
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokescreenGT View Post
Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. It's looks like all the blue, including his 38s, are going to be stickers. Well, at least we won't have to worry about paint app issues.

On a side note, even if a deluxe Smokey eventually makes its way to the US as a new mold, it'll likely be a Beast Hunters version that's all spikey and not a standard Earth version. Either way, I'm getting the Takara one just in case.
This.
Shockwave9227
I'm convinced to get Silas Breakdown now. Looks creepy.

Getting Nemesis Prime was a given and I'm debating on whether or not to order Smokescreen.
Starfire22
I love Nemesis prime, but I wish there was some teal bits on him so it can balance all that black on him..
StayingInTheBox
God damn ... and I was about to cancel my preorder for Cylas Breakdown ...
Sumner Sturgeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokescreenGT View Post
On a side note, even if a deluxe Smokey eventually makes its way to the US as a new mold, it'll likely be a Beast Hunters version that's all spikey and not a standard Earth version. Either way, I'm getting the Takara one just in case.
Why would they do that when they never even made a "standard" version to begin with?
Stepper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave9227 View Post
I'm convinced to get Silas Breakdown now. Looks creepy.

Getting Nemesis Prime was a given and I'm debating on whether or not to order Smokescreen.
In my opinion,all 3 also must get
timcourtois
Where are people seeing Silas inside Breakdown's chest? I'm just seeing a bunch of pipes and engine parts...
Bountyan
Hahaha wow Smokescreen is horrible. He doesn't work at all as a Knock Out redeco.

Breakdown on the other hand looks cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcourtois View Post
Where are people seeing Silas inside Breakdown's chest? I'm just seeing a bunch of pipes and engine parts...
See circled part

General Tekno
For that matter, it's hard to tell, but I think his upper body might be molded in there too - given how we see a small amount of it in the show when we get the in-body shots, it's possible that it'll be there.
Thenames9
I'm confused. The pictures show this Breakdown to be black, but in the close up picture he's light blue?
Arkitect76
and to think i was going to get a volcano/rock instead of breakdown....unicron....ima kick you....after these shots, im pretty sure breakdown will sell out everywhere...lol
CodeXCDM
That's only somewhat morbid... now one needs a dab of paint to make silas' face show up more from a mostly amorphous blob of gray.
Sideways77
I don't see Silas in there.

Just his face


I'll Defiantly try to order him somehow.
Smasher
Silas Breakdown is unexpectedly cool.
Exodus
I am so tempted to cross over into Takara just for this!!! Hasbro better bring these over. And does Smoke's mold look a lot like Knock Outs.
Arashistorm
never intended on getting Cylas Breakdown, especially after he appeared on the show and was just a beat up blue as opposed to black like the figure but.. that molded Cylas in the chest... oh man, so cool. Just need to paint it up and --DAMN.

Continue: Prime Arms Micron Smokescreen, Nemesis Prime and Silas Breakdown new Images Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Toy Arena