Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers the Ride: Soft Opening Sneak Preview

Posted on 03-23-2012 at 11:50 PM by ORIO under Transformers Movie Toys & Products (All Transformers Movie News)
TFRideSoftopening1
2005 Board member, firehawc_69, recieved an e-mail earlier today from Universal Studios. For anyone with an annual members pass, you will get to experience Transformers the Ride early! On May 4th through the 6th, the Transformers Ride will have a sneak preview just for you! The ride will open for the public later in the month.

If you live in the area or are planning a trip, make sure you check out the ride and let us know on the 2005 Boards!
Views: 3,715 / Credit: firehawc_69 of the 2005 Boards!
Lumpy
AH! so jealous... can't wait to go in June when i'm back in Cali...
Onslaught24
it's gonna be in florida too right? cause i think i have an annual pass as well.
Omegatron
Not in Florida...yet.:-(
Dinodigger97
What's up with Meg's hand? I know it's a gun or a flashlight......but it just looks odd on him.
Onslaught24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegatron View Post
Not in Florida...yet.:-(
dammit
Optibotimus
SWEET!! Me and a bunch of buddies were going April 2nd to get our year pass so we can go back for the opening but worried that it would have been blacked out. This is very good news

I'm curious if that exclusive of Evac will be available to buy then too...
moreprimeland
Wow...would really, really love to be able to get a sneak peek. You'll have to go fh69 and let the rest of us know how you liked the ride.
jasonw
I just rode this ride in SIngapore last week when I was on holiday.

IT'S FRICKING AWESOME.

I came out with a beaming smile that it took several minutes to shift!

Annoyingly, no EVAC figure was available at Universal in Singapore though.

I don't want to ruin any of the ride, but suffice it to say the last bit was so awesome, everyone in my cart burst into spontaneous applause
firehawc_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by moreprimeland View Post
Wow...would really, really love to be able to get a sneak peek. You'll have to go fh69 and let the rest of us know how you liked the ride.
I'll be there on the 4th, that's for sure. I'll be sprinting to the lower lot when the gate opens. It's literally on the opposite end of the park.
MTME
Optimus and Megatron have taken their place on the mural and just as I have been saying and reporting they are NOT statues they basically cardboard cutouts placed a few feet in front on the actual mural wall giving it the 3d effect.

Here is your link and pictures:

Westcoaster - Universal Studios Hollywood
TylerMirage
at "Soft Opening".
PrimusVsUnicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinodigger97 View Post
What's up with Meg's hand? I know it's a gun or a flashlight......but it just looks odd on him.
it's his fusion cannon from ROTF
firehawc_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
at "Soft Opening".
Why's that funny? That's what it's called when something is opened before the grand opening, it's done so the staff can get familiar with the operation of it with actual people.
TylerMirage
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawc_69 View Post
Why's that funny? That's what it's called when something is opened before the grand opening, it's done so the staff can get familiar with the operation of it with actual people.
Simply the pervert in me. That's all. I actually had no idea that "soft opening" was a term used in the industry. Thanks for the insight.
firehawc_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
Simply the pervert in me. That's all. I actually had no idea that "soft opening" was a term used in the industry. Thanks for the insight.
Oh, I get it. Soft opening =Vagina. Ha!
Russian fan
Can someone tell me, will be Michael Bay there (4-6 may or on the end of the month)? If you know - PM me.
firehawc_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian fan View Post
Can someone tell me, will be Michael Bay there (4-6 may or on the end of the month)?
I highly doubt it. He's too busy turning turtles into aliens.
Russian fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawc_69 View Post
I highly doubt it. He's too busy turning turtles into aliens.
But he was in opening in Singapore.
AshleyCuadra
is there a render of both optimus and megatron
MTME
Ill be busy trying to see Avengers
mrclean08
Sweet! I just purchased an annual pass yesterday.

Luckily I'm taking vacation from work that day. Transformers the Ride during the daytime. Avengers movie premiere at midnight!
firehawc_69
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclean08 View Post
Sweet! I just purchased an annual pass yesterday.

Luckily I'm taking vacation from work that day. Transformers the Ride during the daytime. Avengers movie premiere at midnight!
I'm sure it'll be showing there on the CityWalk.
tfprime32
We get to ride. On the ride right? With our annual pass.
tfprime32
Dies that work with the $77 buy a day get the rest free?
firehawc_69
Yes, it's for Annual Pass holders. It says "Annual Pass" on the Annual Pass.

Continue: Transformers the Ride: Soft Opening Sneak Preview Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Tempting Collectibles for Transformers and Godzilla