Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TFW Revoltech Transformers Movie Bumblebee Gallery

Posted on 05-25-2013 at 09:17 AM by Sol Fury under Transformers Movie Toys & Products (All Transformers Movie News)
Revo_Bee_14
With the news for Transformers 4 coming thick and fast, let's take a look at one of the cooler iterations of the movie series leading Autobot, Bumblebee. Starting out in the 2007 live action movie as a scout sent to locate Shia Labeouf's character Sam Witwicky, Bumblebee has been a mainstay of all three of the live action movies so far, and doubtless will also make an appearance in the upcoming Transformers 4.

Since its inception the Revoltech line by Kaiyado has sought to balance affordability with detail of design in its figures and incredible levels of poseabilty thanks to most figures coming with a display stand and the unique "revolver joint" system. Bumblebee, from the Sci-Fi Revoltech series, lives up to this ambition. He features a selection of alternate parts as standard for the Revoltech series, including an arm cannon, open and closed hands, and two interchangeable heads, one for his "normal" look and one with his battlemask deployed. He makes a great companion piece to the Movie Optimus Prime figures which Kaiyado has also released in their Sci-Fi Revoltech line - check out galleries of those two here and here.

Open the link below to check out our gallery of Revoltech Bumblebee, which was contributed to our galleries by boards member VaderPrime1.

Revoltech Transformers Movie Bumblebee
Views: 8,944 / Credit: VaderPrime1 of the 2005 Boards!

Images for TFW Revoltech Transformers Movie Bumblebee Gallery

Revo_Bee_01
Revo_Bee_08
Revo_Bee_17
Revo_Bee_18
Revo_Bee_19
Revo_Bee_21
Revo_Bee_23
Revo_Bee_25
Revo_Bee_27
Revo_Bee_29
Revo_Bee_31
Revo_Bee_32
Revo_Bee_33
Revo_Bee_34
Revo_Bee_35
Revo_Bee_36
Revo_Bee_39
Revo_Bee_40
Revo_Bee_41
Timesynch
Cool gallery and I dig Revoltechs though I wish they made figures for Megatron, Starscream, and Barricade.
AutobotMaster44
Bee looks so cool!
iceburn9
This Bumblebee is amazing, almost as real as you could get. Unfortunately, there'll still be some dimwits who diss such figures because "it doesn't transform".
Timothy.R
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceburn9 View Post
This Bumblebee is amazing, almost as real as you could get. Unfortunately, there'll still be some dimwits who diss such figures because "it doesn't transform".
Completely agree.

This thing is beautiful. I wish I had one, I preordered it a while ago, but I cancelled to get something else.

I own the dmk model bumblebee, and this one destroys the dmk. Dmk prime however, is far superior to revoltech prime.
OptimusPrime086
prety cool but i prefr revoltec optimus
OptimusPrime086
evn beter DMK optimus
ken8kuhletz08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Fury View Post
Since its inception the Revoltech line by Kaiyado has sought to balance affordability with detail of design in its figures and incredible levels of poseabilty thanks to most figures coming with a display stand and the unique "revolver joint" system. Bumblebee, from the Sci-Fi Revoltech series, lives up to this ambition.
Backing up Sol Fury's statement regarding affordability and quality. So glad I decided to buy him. I rarely buy TF toys outside of the TFP toyline. Revoltech Bumblebee is one of the very few exceptions. I even decided to put him on display without removing him from his box.


Yeah, crappy photo quality...
LegendAntihero
revoltech Bumblebee is a great figure. Very show accurate and articulate all around.
doctajones428
I have this guy posed with DMK Prime. They look sweet together
Stepper
It sure look like the DMK Bumblebee but smaller size,that's all.
hippy
I watched some youtube videos and the figure seems so floppy and difficult to pose.
I'd heard it's made of rubber and not hard plastic, is this true ?

I've never own a revoltech figure, not sure how the quality is.

Thanks.
Sol Fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippy View Post
I watched some youtube videos and the figure seems so floppy and difficult to pose.
I'd heard it's made of rubber and not hard plastic, is this true ?

I've never own a revoltech figure, not sure how the quality is.

Thanks.
They tend to use soft PVC as opposed to ABS, yes. I'd not call it rubber as such - it's a bit harder than that.
infinite_virtue
Mine has a stiff right arm which I think is due to paint getting into the elbow joint and drying. Is there anyway to fix it?

Continue: TFW Revoltech Transformers Movie Bumblebee Gallery Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Tempting Collectibles for Transformers and Godzilla