Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Wheelie's Back In Transformers 3

Posted on 08-05-2010 at 02:23 PM by SilverOptimus under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
Wheelie
Nelson mentioned two more tidbits about the upcoming third Transformers movie at Shoot For The Edit.

"Uhm.... silver Benz is a car that Carly drives, and no Jeep Rollbar.

Wheelie (or Wheels like Bay likes to call him) is in."


When asked... "I understand the Silver Benz is a car she drives but why has it on site with all the other Autobots?" by a S4TE Member, Nelson replied...
"Because they carry all the cars with them to the different sets. They don't send the car[Silver Mercedes] back to LA just because they're not using it anymore."

Many fans correctly guessed that the "Sliver" Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG is actually Carly's car based on the Milwaukee Filming.

With this, we do know one thing; If you happen to spot "Wheels" rolling across the End Credits... Yes, that would be "Wheelie".
Views: 15,404
Ace Convoy
is there any visual proof of purchase available?
cypherXR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
He's Back...
Proof?
Thundershot
I still want to know where he kept disappearing to in ROTF....
Powersa
what's that mean "no jeep rollbar"
cypherXR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersa View Post
what's that mean "no jeep rollbar"
I reported on this earlier:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...rmers-3-a.html
TFfan08
From what happened in previous episodes ( ''Rush'' and Mercedes ''Q''). We can't trust what you report. just joking.
Thundercrackah
Wheelie coming back is a slight surprise, I thought he would contract Joltacade syndrome and vanish.
FanimusMaximus
The picture makes me LOL
SilverOptimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanimusMaximus View Post
The picture makes me LOL
I made that. Glad you guys like it
Wheeljack94
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFfan08 View Post
From what happened in previous episodes ( ''Rush'' and Mercedes ''Q''). We can't trust what you report. just joking.
"rush" might be chase. or a fem bot. (firestar?) and "Q" is either wheeljack or alpha trion.

and true,
SeekerofTruth20
If true, then great haha. Maybe we'll find out where he was at the end of ROTF
TfAnimatedfan
This is mostly stuff we could have guessed ourselves. Besides Rollbar not being in the movie, which sounds odd.
DecepticonsRule
No surprise. Wheelie was both Bay's and Speilberg's favourite robot of ROTF, so it can be expected that he would be coming back.
Wheeljack94
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecepticonsRule View Post
No surprise. Wheelie was both Bay's and Speilberg's favourite robot of ROTF, so it can be expected that he would be coming back.
barricade never came back.
Eric
Joy, more leg-humping robot action! *Sarcasm*
Barricade24
That sucks I never really liked Wheelie.
Deadend
I'm confused as to how wheelie can be back, if Mikaela is just written out. He pledged allegiance to the warrior goddess. So, for this to make sense, she has to die.
Wheeljack94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadend View Post
I'm confused as to how wheelie can be back, if Mikaela is just written out. He pledged allegiance to the warrior goddess. So, for this to make sense, she has to die.
she just might. bay killed arcee cause he didnt like her sooo....
Soundwave_FSD
Oh pooh.
AutoCon2076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadend View Post
I'm confused as to how wheelie can be back, if Mikaela is just written out. He pledged allegiance to the warrior goddess. So, for this to make sense, she has to die.
Maybe Mikaela broke up with Sam and wanted to put all the robots from their past behind her. So she probably just says goodbye to Wheelie when she disses Sam. Naturally Wheelie would have to stay somewhere, so with Sam and the Autobots is just as good.

~Z
DecepticonsRule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack94 View Post
barricade never came back.
Bonecrusher was Bay's fave from TF1
Fort Max
Bah, no merc sl bot.
Hope Hasbro can fit one into the toyline somewhere.
RebelMan
hope it's true, would love to see joe pesci again
Angelwave
Of course he's back. We can't let those store pegs get cold now.
Wheeljack94
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecepticonsRule View Post
Bonecrusher was Bay's fave from TF1
he said he loved barricade and that he was "wicked". he loved the twins and they showed up in the 3rd movie.


and this is a open ended question, did all of the fem bot motorcycles die in tf2?
Autovolt 127
Oh Joy.

Wall-E's perverted cousin is back...... *Sarcasm*



Actually i kinda like Wheelie, I just don't like him humping legs. But knowing Bay, Wheelie's gonna get a new "Goddess" to worship. XD
Railguard
Oh great another useless character to deal with.
eagc7
Yay Wheelie is back!!
Cyber Star
not sure if i should be happy or mad. never really had an opinion about wheelie, he was just there to me
Baird
I was hoping they'd make a clean break with some of the ROTF crap..
Janeails22x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railguard View Post
Oh great another useless character to deal with.
Actually, Wheelie was very useful in ROTF. He single handedly guided the "plot" along.

He identified the location of Sam's shard, notified Soundwave.

He told the humans about the seekers and where to find them.

Had more memorable lines in the whole movie (with a few exceptions).

He had more lines than Barricade, Jolt, Jazz, Arcee, Sideswipe, Soundwave, Blackout, Grindor, Rampage, Ravage, Scorponok, Bonecrusher, and Ratchet (and more, I'm sure) combined across both movies.

He is more "character" than nearly everyone else in the movie-verse. Even though I thought the robot humping was in bad taste, I still really liked Wheelie and am very happy that he is returning.

My fav line.... To Jetfire after the spacebridge, "HEY! That FRICKEN HURT!!"
Moy
Fuck. Well, they can bring back Wheelie but not someone else like Barricade, Frenzy or Jolt.
Bumblethumper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeails22x View Post
Actually, Wheelie was very useful in ROTF. He single handedly guided the "plot" along.

He identified the location of Sam's shard, notified Soundwave.

He told the humans about the seekers and where to find them.

Had more memorable lines in the whole movie (with a few exceptions).

He had more lines than Barricade, Jolt, Jazz, Arcee, Sideswipe, Soundwave, Blackout, Grindor, Rampage, Ravage, Scorponok, Bonecrusher, and Ratchet (and more, I'm sure) combined across both movies.

He is more "character" than nearly everyone else in the movie-verse. Even though I thought the robot humping was in bad taste, I still really liked Wheelie and am very happy that he is returning.

My fav line.... To Jetfire after the spacebridge, "HEY! That FRICKEN HURT!!"
Yeah, I liked Wheels.

It's too bad Mikaela isn't coming back, because the two worked well together. The character interaction, not the leg-humping that is.
Ops_was_a_truck
Fantastic news. His character will continue to bring a unique element of integrity and solemnity to what's already shaping up to be a fascinating film.
netkid
Wheelie should only be around for the same reasons Frenzy was. He's small, stealthy, and can get into places the bigger Transformers cannot, doing useful espionage work and sabotage. The only thing he needs that Frenzy had plenty of is weaponry for defensive means and attacking foes. But I do agree that all the crude humor should be removed from him. Mousetraps and the occasional complaining I'm fine with but leg humping is just odd for an highly advanced and intelligent robot from another planet. The only leg-humping I'd expect to see is from one of Sam's dogs, since dogs tend to do that and it makes more sense than having an alien robot do that.
harrismonkey
He's back to clog shelves again!
Sso02V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moy View Post
Fuck. Well, they can bring back Wheelie but not someone else like Barricade, Frenzy or Jolt.
Frenzy is dead, dude.
MegatronSupporter
Yay!!! I love Wheelie,Wall-E can still eat it,even though I have never liked him. He's still a shite copy cat of Johnny 5.
Ravenxl7
I was hoping he wouldn't return, oh well. Also, too bad about the Jeep not actually being in the movie. Was a pretty cool looking vehicle.
VaderPrime1
Oh, GREAT!!!! I thought we were rid of that little pest.
figsdad
He prob.show them all where the seekers are again
Tigertrack
Now that would make for an awesome Masterpiece I think. And very doable. Considering he is a remote control RC truck to start with. Just need to make one that can transform into a highly detailed robot that can self balance on his feet "wheels" like the Sagway does. How sweet would that be for a toy? Anyone?
TRANS+CRAZY
[Sarcasm] Oh goodie... Wheelie's back. [/Sarcasm]
General Magnus
Cool. I liked how he was portrayed (leg humping aside). He sounded like a little mob dude from NY.
netkid
Quote:
Originally Posted by figsdad View Post
He prob.show them all where the seekers are again
If that means we get a WWI biplane robot in TF3 then I'm all for it (except the leg humping).
miscreant
I'm still hoping for a supreme class wheelie that calls me a bitch when i poke it in the eye.
DrLee
I liked wheelie (Minus the leg humping)... he was a cool character, design-wise and voice-wise....

Glad he's back...
Foster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ops_was_a_truck View Post
Fantastic news. His character will continue to bring a unique element of integrity and solemnity to what's already shaping up to be a fascinating film.
Oh yeah, it's like not getting Clemenza in Godfather II. TOTALLY ruined the movie without him.
Opticron Primal
Fan-f**king-tastic.

Glad he's back. dude was one of my favorite characters of RotF. Lots of personality and funny as hell.

Continue: Wheelie's Back In Transformers 3 Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Big Bad Toy Store