Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Windows 7 Theme

Posted on 06-19-2011 at 09:28 AM by SilverOptimus under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
Transformers-3-Dark-of-the-Moon-Microsoft-Wondows-7-Theme
If you are a Microsoft Windows 7 User then you can download this Transformers: Dark of the Moon Theme for your PC via Microsoft Official Website.

In terms of a Windows Theme, the Transformers 3 Theme is pretty disappointing. We only get 10 Desktop Wallpapers. No Unique Sound Effects, No Unique Screensaver, No Unique Color Scheme… just a set of Wallpapers.

You can download the Theme here.
Views: 13,747 / Credit: Secretcode of the 2005 Boards!
OMEGAPRIME1983
Very cool.
Nevermore
Double-necked Prime still persists. ARGH.
Starscream217
Mine is better:

caitlindevi
Wallpaper does not = Theme.

Nomatter how many of them there are
LUGNUT1995
They are pretty cool, but people would of done this when the pictures of Optimus, Bumblebee and Shockwave were first released, so this was pointless except for the new pics.
theoperative198
nice one Starscream217
MadCatTonton
No sound effects? Pointless....just images.
GAUGE
*sigh* why can't people just be grateful?

Seriously.

People bitch and moan too much.

I for one think it was very thoughtful and nice for them to go out of their way for all the fans to do this.

*downloads theme*
Cranckasional
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAUGE0001 View Post
*sigh* why can't people just be grateful?

Seriously.

People bitch and moan too much.

I for one think it was very thoughtful and nice for them to go out of their way for all the fans to do this.

*downloads theme*
AMEN
crunchNmunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUGNUT1995 View Post
They are pretty cool, but people would of done this when the pictures of Optimus, Bumblebee and Shockwave were first released, so this was pointless except for the new pics.
LMAO! That'sexactly what I did!!!
nelodiavolo
Yea, thanks for the heads up. Its free, might as well check it out.

Its a lot more busier than my Ferrari theme, I'll keep it around for a while though.
Backscatter
No XP version? Boo.
nelodiavolo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backscatter View Post
No XP version? Boo.
Microsoft is not really putting that much effort in that OS anymore. Pushing 7 big time and they already have ambitions for the next versions of Windows.
Cyber Star
Downloaded it, wish there was more pics of the different bots though
Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitlindevi View Post
Wallpaper does not = Theme.

Nomatter how many of them there are

what this is is essentially a pack of wallpapers

i was hoping for some custom sounds and stuff but it just cycles through DOTM promo pics

ah well
parraman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backscatter View Post
No XP version? Boo.
This. To anyone that has downloaded it, are there any new pics?
HypnoFirework
and I thought that making Themes was dum
well I guess not anymore
Angelwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnoFirework View Post
and I thought that making Themes was dum
well I guess not anymore
It's still not a theme though.
HypnoFirework
it changes the botttom task-bar to a blue color that fits well though, so it IS a theme
moreprimeland
Yep, it does, but out of all the pics, I only liked one and my themes are all purple so have to change that too.
TRXDOUT GRAND V
can we get someone to extract the pics and post em HQ

Continue: Transformers: Dark Of The Moon Windows 7 Theme Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Hobby Link Japan