Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers 4 Big Battle Scene To Take Place In Hong Kong, Minor Plot Detail Revealed

Posted on 10-14-2013 at 01:55 PM by SilverOptimus under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
Transformers-4-Age-Of-Extinction-Hong-Kong
Yahoo News is reporting that a big battle is to take place in Hong Kong for Transformers: Age of Extinction. According to the site, Transformers 4 filming will take place in Victoria Harbor, Central Bank of China Tower, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center, Wan Chai District, Sham Shui Po District, the Kowloon Peninsula and the old areas. But the crew is still in process of obtaining permission to film in certain areas.

Also, Xinhuanet is reporting that Michael Bay is to arrive later. The shooting will go on for 10 to 14 days. The article also reveals a minor plot detail (which you can read, after the jump).

Xinhuanet states that Actor Mark Wahlberg's character will say goodbye to his daughter (Nicola Peltz) and Bumblebee will arrive to take her away to a safe location.
Views: 8,586 / Credit: GabrielPrime of the 2005 Boards!
fallen_revenge
Big battle means big explosions! Hopefully we will have someone down there to record some stuff!
MTME
I was wondering what was going on as we haven't seen any shooting footage in a while.
tonyformer
The Hong Kong final battle scene we watched being filmed in Detroit was just a portion of the final battle as a whole. Moe of the final battle was filmed in Chicago but again, just a small portion. Most of the real core of the final battle in Hong Kong will be filmed in Hong Kong itself. So cars that we did not see on set in (Detroit) Hong Kong, Pagani, Lambo, Freight liner, possibly Dino's Ferrari and a few other just may have more screen time in the real Hong Kong filming. Lets keep out fingers crossed.
RoadRage
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!! Bots, Cons and EXPLOSIONS..............oh my?!!

tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!! Bots, Cons and EXPLOSIONS..............oh my?!!

wait till you see just how many
Citricon
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
wait till you see just how many
how many what? bots? cons? explosions?

or all of the above? lol
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citricon View Post
how many what? bots? cons? explosions?

or all of the above? lol
All the above. We know that there will be 3 to 5 times as many Cons to Bots (including Con troops). But there will be 10 times as many explosions lol. You know, every little thing needs to explod in a bay movie after all.
RoadRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
All the above. We know that there will be 3 to 5 times as many Cons to Bots (including Con troops). But there will be 10 times as many explosions lol. You know, every little thing needs to explod in a bay movie after all.
Just wouldn't be the same man!!!
spikebuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
All the above. We know that there will be 3 to 5 times as many Cons to Bots (including Con troops). But there will be 10 times as many explosions lol. You know, every little thing needs to explod in a bay movie after all.
Ephland
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
All the above. We know that there will be 3 to 5 times as many Cons to Bots (including Con troops). But there will be 10 times as many explosions lol. You know, every little thing needs to explod in a bay movie after all.
compared to what?
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephland View Post
compared to what?
What do you mean?
GenericCon
Oh my, 3 times as many generic cons as DotM? That's... a lot of generics. Hopefully the battle won't be terribly one sided like the last few... I still don't know how a dozen bots beat almost a thousand cons.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericCon View Post
Oh my, 3 times as many generic cons as DotM? That's... a lot of generics. Hopefully the battle won't be terribly one sided like the last few... I still don't know how a dozen bots beat almost a thousand cons.
Lol it wasn't even close to a thousand Cons. Maybe 30 or 40. It was said that at least a few hundred came through the space bridge and most vacated the city to spread out all over the world.
GenericCon
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Lol it wasn't even close to a thousand Cons. Maybe 30 or 40. It was said that at least a few hundred came through the space bridge and most vacated the city to spread out all over the world.
Ah, that makes a more sense, thanks.
Lazerwave
Can't wait for videos.
Ratchets Hatch
Quote:
Xinhuanet states that Actor Mark Wahlberg's character will say goodbye to his daughter (Nicola Peltz) and Bumblebee will arrive to take her away to a safe location.
Really? We're doing THAT again?
RoadRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchets Hatch View Post
Really? We're doing THAT again?
...wha?

Also wondering if the D-Bot's are gonna show for the final fight?

Also don't look at me dumb. They might not show up REMEMBER....it all depends on Bay!!
webz
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
...wha?

Also wondering if the D-Bot's are gonna show for the final fight?

Also don't look at me dumb. They might not show up REMEMBER....it all depends on Bay!!
Who might not show up? the Dinobots? They are DEFINITELY in it. Bay got no say. Hasbro probably pulled the same stunt on Bay that Marvel/Sony pulled on Raimi with Venom... a "Put the Dinobots in this film to placate fans or your walking, buster... there are a million directors exactly like you" clause in Bay's contract would definitely be feasible.
RoadRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by webz View Post
Who might not show up? the Dinobots? They are DEFINITELY in it. Bay got no say. Hasbro probably pulled the same stunt on Bay that Marvel/Sony pulled on Raimi with Venom... a "Put the Dinobots in this film to placate fans or your walking, buster... there are a million directors exactly like you" clause in Bay's contract would definitely be feasible.
THIS....is probably what happen. So I applaud you good sir!!!

Ephland
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
What do you mean?
what I meant was, do you know how many explosions there will be?
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephland View Post
what I meant was, do you know how many explosions there will be?
Lol, I'm not even goin to try and guess because bay always add more than the last movie lol

But if you really want to know.

TF1: 128 explosions
TF2: 211 explosions
TF3: 283 explosions
SkylinePrime38
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
The Hong Kong final battle scene we watched being filmed in Detroit was just a portion of the final battle as a whole. Moe of the final battle was filmed in Chicago but again, just a small portion. Most of the real core of the final battle in Hong Kong will be filmed in Hong Kong itself. So cars that we did not see on set in (Detroit) Hong Kong, Pagani, Lambo, Freight liner, possibly Dino's Ferrari and a few other just may have more screen time in the real Hong Kong filming. Lets keep out fingers crossed.
I dont know how good and cool a T-rex michael bay style
BeeOtch217
I can't wait for this movie!
vrba79
When you put the words T-Rex and Michael Bay in the same sentence, you get this insanely kinetic mental image.

Continue: Transformers 4 Big Battle Scene To Take Place In Hong Kong, Minor Plot Detail Revealed Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Big Bad Toy Store