Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TJ Miller Talks Transformers: Age Of Extinction

Posted on 09-14-2013 at 02:30 AM by SilverOptimus under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
TJ-Miller-Transformers-4-Age-Of-Extinction
Comedian TJ Miller has just wrapped up Transformers 4 and he went over to the Breakfast Television to talk about it.

Mr. Miller talked about how fit actor Mark Wahlberg is and how he is the opposite. TJ Miller also confirmed the name of his role as Lucas. The actor also said Mark Wahlberg told him that his hair smells nice (this is a strange strange interview, people).

Check out the whole interview at The Breakfast Television. Mind you, he accidentally shouts throughout the entire interview thinking he doesn’t have a microphone.
Views: 4,855
tonyformer
That is probably one of the strangest interviews I have seen in a while.
MV95
Dat hair
G1DeadEnd
Omega Charge
What did I just watch?
Starscream NZ
Never heard of this guy before, I wish it could've stayed this way.
mrbrains
I hope he's more than a minor character
Starscreamer95
Lucas the doofus.

I wonder if he actually is..
Niv3k
My god....
mcguffin spark
Hud you my boy!

Clover says

Shatterpoint
Hopefully he runs into Devcon.
thien425
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguffin spark View Post
Finally! Another Cloverfield fan!
mcguffin spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by thien425 View Post
Finally! Another Cloverfield fan!


The people that didn't like Cloverfield weren't privy to its incredible viral campaign
Sixshot666666
I don't know about you, but I want to try Slusho
Jakest123
This guy is fucking mental. I can't decide whether I like him or not.
spikebuster
mcguffin spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixshot666666 View Post
I don't know about you, but I want to try Slusho
This... This is the guy

RoadRage
Wow.......excuse me a moment

*logs off and laughs and cries at the same time*
samtastic
He's truly one of the funniest guys on Earth - if you doubt me check out GORBURGER on Youtube - that's him in the suit and the voice and he wrote it. He's also the nicest guy ever.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSfDzuTLhPU
AngusDF
Quote:
Originally Posted by samtastic View Post
He's truly one of the funniest guys on Earth - if you doubt me check out GORBURGER on Youtube - that's him in the suit and the voice and he wrote it. He's also the nicest guy ever.


The Gorburger Show: Tegan and Sara [Episode 1] - YouTube
Gave it the benefit of the doubt and watched it, and I have to say that it is even less funny than the interview.

Bad casting, but not surprising, judging by Michael Bay's high-school-jock sense of humor. I hope Lucas is a minor character, but I have a feeling it will be another repulsive major character in the bayverse.

Put it down as another reason why I'm not excited for this movie, even though I loved TF1 back in 2007. And this list of reasons just keeps getting longer and longer...

When I saw all Decepticons dying in TF3, I was happy because I thought that it meant we were getting a reboot. However, since Michael Bay signed to return, and judging by the leaked script and every single bit of TF4 news we got so far, it seems it will be just more of the same. And that's everything I don't need right now.

It saddens me to realize that not a single person at Paramount cares about the franchise, its roots and its mythology. Respect for the source material and good scripts is something Hasbro should have demanded when they signed with Paramount. I'm really disappointed that they went this direction, and that they don't seem to be looking back, or at least, sideways.
samtastic
Really? He's funnier than anybody who's been in a transformer movie IMHO. The problem will always be Michael Bay.
Ultrawave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusDF View Post
Gave it the benefit of the doubt and watched it, and I have to say that it is even less funny than the interview.

Bad casting, but not surprising, judging by Michael Bay's high-school-jock sense of humor. I hope Lucas is a minor character, but I have a feeling it will be another repulsive major character in the bayverse.

Put it down as another reason why I'm not excited for this movie, even though I loved TF1 back in 2007. And this list of reasons just keeps getting longer and longer...

When I saw all Decepticons dying in TF3, I was happy because I thought that it meant we were getting a reboot. However, since Michael Bay signed to return, and judging by the leaked script and every single bit of TF4 news we got so far, it seems it will be just more of the same. And that's everything I don't need right now.

It saddens me to realize that not a single person at Paramount cares about the franchise, its roots and its mythology. Respect for the source material and good scripts is something Hasbro should have demanded when they signed with Paramount. I'm really disappointed that they went this direction, and that they don't seem to be looking back, or at least, sideways.
And here we go again with these posts.

You do realize that Hasbro didn't just give up the brand and tell Bay to with as he pleases, right?

I was going to go further than that, but any valid points I make would simply be countered with an overdose of blindus-bayhateus, so I leave you with this....

AngusDF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrawave View Post
And here we go again with these posts.

You do realize that Hasbro didn't just give up the brand and tell Bay to with as he pleases, right?
That's what makes me sad, actually.

Bay is just doing his thing, you can't be mad at him. This is the kind of approach he has to all his films, he is successful with it, and he seems proud of his films, so he is not going to change. At least not based on the opinions of fans of "stupid toy robots" as he has referred to the franchise in the past.

The fact that Hasbro doesn't care enough about the fans in order to demand better films is exactly what makes me sad. And by better films I mean:

- no bad taste humor (I was going to take my 7-year-old nephew to see RotF, but found the content to be inappropriate for kids);

- respect for the source material;

- a story- and character-driven script.

I refuse to believe that you can't make an economically successful film by following these guidelines. If Hasbro wanted it enough, these films could please both the fans and the masses (including kids, teenagers, and casual movie goers), and still sell tons of toys. What makes me sad is the fact that they don't. As long as they are making money, they are happy with any crap Bay and Paramount come up with, including dogs humping each other, old men taking their pants off, and none of the characters we love and wanted to see on the big screen.

I guess Bay was right. To Hasbro, the Transformers are not fan-loved characters in a rich-mythology universe; they are just stupid robot toys, and there is no need to treat them as anything more than that... The Generations toyline makes me want to think otherwise, but it saddens me that they won't give the fans that kind of nod in the films as well.
AngusDF
Quote:
Originally Posted by samtastic View Post
He's funnier than anybody who's been in a transformer movie IMHO.
This may be true, and this is exactly what got me frustrated in the first place...

Continue: TJ Miller Talks Transformers: Age Of Extinction Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Hobby Link Japan