Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Possible Confirmation Of A Returning Character For Transformers 4

Posted on 09-03-2013 at 08:16 AM by SilverOptimus under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
spoilers-ahead
Yesterday, TFW2005 revealed to the world the possible title of Transformers 4 (or we can call it Transformers: Age Of Extinction from now on). Along with the title for the movie, three other names came up at the United States Patent And Trademark Office. These three titles were categorized under Video Games. One of the titles was a major spoiler.

But it didnít take long for us to know that the character in question will make an appearance one way or the other on TF:AOE. Thanks to our 2005 Boards Member Evac167, we have a spy photo to show you. If you want to see it, we suggest you visit the thread associated with this news post. We are keeping it away from the front page for those who are sensitive to spoilers.
Views: 14,755 / Credit: tonyformer and Evac167 of the 2005 Boards!
MV95
Is it just me or does that look like a combination of TF1 and DOTM?
Hot Shot.
I'm not complaining. At this point I'm rooting for Bayformers to run itself into the ground. Maybe they'll give Skids and Mudflap a cousin who pimps Arcee clones on the side.
DumpsterJ
Knowing how violent movie prime is that is probably just a picture from his ebay.

"FOR SALE : MEGATRON HEAD FOR PARTS OR REPAIR W OR W/O FACE FREE SHIPPING!!!"
black mamba
***Sigh*** O well.
tonyformer
The thing on this is, it's not a poster cardboard face. This is a full 3D prop
Optimus423
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Want to thank one of my guys out there Evac167 for sending this to me.

Lets hear all the crying now that you don't want him back lol

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...1&d=1378211202
Eh, I pretty much expected it since both Megatron and Prime are revived constantly in Transformers franchises in general. I just hope he goes by Galvatron with a new alternate mode.
Optimus423
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpsterJ View Post
Knowing how violent movie prime is that is probably just a picture from his ebay.

"FOR SALE : MEGATRON HEAD FOR PARTS OR REPAIR W OR W/O FACE FREE SHIPPING!!!"
Now that's just prime.
fallen_revenge
What is that?!?!
Mechafire
[insert joke about Optimus keeping boxed heads as trophies here]
Smokescreen
He no look so good. Maybe Megs just comes back as a lifeless head kinda like Frenzy did in ROTF.
Shortwave
Give me that face.
Add own Meggs giving head joke here.
9.8m/s^2
I figured the human villains have the head and are using it to build new tech, as was done with the cyborg arm in Terminator 2.
Girl Pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9.8m/s^2 View Post
I figured the human villains have the head and are using it to build new tech, as was done with the cyborg arm in Terminator 2.
This could work with the semi-spoilers we've heard about "evil" humans using Cybertronian tech. Maybe they get parts of Megatron to reverse-engineer, regardless of if Megatron returns.
Digilaut
It could make for an interesting plot point - maybe the Autobots HAVE to revive Megatron as he's the only one with knowledge on the current mystery.

But still..they've killed the guy off two times already, and his story arc has only been deteriorating. Bringing him back again feels wrong.
SilverOptimus
Please keep spoilers off thread titles. Put the word "Spoiler" in front of the title and mention the title in a non-spoiler manner.
CVprowl
its a prop, not a cg render... so maybe he aint coming back.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digilaut View Post
It could make for an interesting plot point - maybe the Autobots HAVE to revive Megatron as he's the only one with knowledge on the current mystery.

But still..they've killed the guy off two times already, and his story arc has only been deteriorating. Bringing him back again feels wrong.
It all depends. They could bring him back as the good bad guy lol. Megs will always be bad at spark, we know that. But if he does come back "full figured" lol, I'd expect he woul no be "the big guy in charge". At least not right away. And maybe like I said, this time around he aids the Autobots.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
Please keep spoilers off thread titles. Put the word "Spoiler" in front of the title and mention the title in a non-spoiler manner.
Yes sir. My apologies.
SilverOptimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Yes sir. My apologies.
No need to apologize. I changed it before an incident.

Anyone think he'll return in a similar manner to TF: Fall of Cybertron. That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the head.
G1DeadEnd
No, his head will be sitting in Sumdac, corp.
mttyns
Hmmm it's hard to know anything really other than we'll see his head lol It looks fairly mangled (unsurprisingly).
mttyns
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1DeadEnd View Post
No, his head will be sitting in Sumdac, corp.
Ah yes, of course
VaderPrime1
I bet the bad humans get the head and are making new weapons by reverse engineering them. Just like in TF:Animated with Sumdac. And since it's a prop then I doubt we'll actually be returning, just like Frenzy's head in ROTF.
Transformed
I thought his head got destroyed. Didn't Optimus split the sucker in two?
VaderPrime1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed View Post
I thought his head got destroyed. Didn't Optimus split the sucker in two?
He stuck his axe in it and made a big gash, which can be seen on the prop.
Transformed
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderPrime1 View Post
He stuck his axe in it and made a big gash, which can be seen on the prop.
I guess I need to watch the last movie again. I thought the gash shown was the one left over from the last movie when Optimus shot a hole in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIBMRatchet View Post
Anyone think he'll return in a similar manner to TF: Fall of Cybertron. That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the head.
Man, I hope not. I hated that

We're to assume his Spark was in his head!
Jakest123
This is probably like Frenzy's head in ROTF.

Damn, this guy won't have any face left soon.
Astrocon
I think, i'll stop reading spoilers. This is my breaking point. I Realise that i won't be surprise anymore.


From now on, i'll just read about robot designs and cars
Yggdrasil
You know...wasn't Cyclonus the codename for Megatron in DOTM in some of the concept art?

And now we have Megatron's head...and Cyclonus on that sheet...yeah...
Transformed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrocon View Post
I think, i'll stop reading spoilers. This is my breaking point. I Realise that i won't be surprise anymore.


From now on, i'll just read about robot designs and cars
If you hadn't seen this, you would have seen it sooner or later. My guess, first teaser commercial for the TF4
Gryph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Shot. View Post
I'm not complaining. At this point I'm rooting for Bayformers to run itself into the ground. Maybe they'll give Skids and Mudflap a cousin who pimps Arcee clones on the side.
Then you're a fool. The continued success of the movies means nothing but good things for the rest of the franchise.
Optimist Prime
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Want to thank one of my guys out there Evac167 for sending this to me.

Lets hear all the crying now that you don't want him back lol

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...1&d=1378211202
Ryan101
Cool! I hope he comes back in a creative way.
FMA1987
I personally want him back I loved the battle with Prime and Megs not a big fan of Galvatron
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist Prime View Post
I didn't do it I swear!
shinobi77
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1DeadEnd View Post
No, his head will be sitting in Sumdac, corp.
Exactly what I was thinking.
So now we are going live action animated Prime....please, just kill my love for the franchise now?
Oracle_Aesir
He's a head in a box!!
oddobot
Not really sure what to say at this point....
neevnav
The fact that this is a full prop makes me think it will be in the humans lab or something, and they will be plugged into it to control their own transformers or something. I'm picturing Sunstreaker IDW ish.
Neo-Bombshell
Simply obvious, now let's see if he becomes Galvatron.
Ravenxl7
Not a bad looking head design. Though I'm more curious to see what the rest of him looks like. I'm actually kinda hoping that he does turn into the Motormaster-like semi.
Vampyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
The thing on this is, it's not a poster cardboard face. This is a full 3D prop
good point
Cyber Star
Noooooooo.
Decepticron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimist Prime View Post
You deserve credit for this, I totally laughed out loud.
AdyCarter
I have a horrible feeling Galvatron will be a headmaster version of Megatron with Kelsey Grammer as the head.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Not a bad looking head design. Though I'm more curious to see what the rest of him looks like. I'm actually kinda hoping that he does turn into the Motormaster-like semi.
Here is what I'm thinking. The humans have him and are attempting to get info or study Cybertronian tech from his processors in his head or whatever is left in his head lol. But they would have had to repair him to some extent as he had a large ass axe in the middle of his head. It does not look like the axe mark is even there now. Or his head is slowly still being repaired by a Doc bot or 2.

What if they actually have his head and spine? It was still all attached when OP ripped his head off. All he would need is a new rebuilt body and maybe a spark chamber transfer as his spark chamber would still be in the body right? Transplant the Spark chamber and the head with spine (first ever brain, spine heart(spark) TF transplant) into a new body and bam, hit him with some juice and ITS ALIVE!!!
Ring3r
Dick in a box?


Yeah I'm totally on board saying that Megs's head is being used by the evil humans. He doesn't look very...uh...lively there.
antapp
The franchise is HEAD-ing for trouble........

Where's my coat?
neevnav
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Here is what I'm thinking. The humans have him and are attempting to get info or study Cybertronian tech from his processors in his head or whatever is left in his head lol. But they would have had to repair him to some extent as he had a large ass axe in the middle of his head. It does not look like the axe mark is even there now. Or his head is slowly still being repaired by a Doc bot or 2.

What if they actually have his head and spine? It was still all attached when OP ripped his head off. All he would need is a new rebuilt body and maybe a spark chamber transfer as his spark chamber would still be in the body right? Transplant the Spark chamber and the head with spine (first ever brain, spine heart(spark) TF transplant) into a new body and bam, hit him with some juice and ITS ALIVE!!!
Good theory. A Frankenformer.

Continue: Possible Confirmation Of A Returning Character For Transformers 4 Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Tempting Collectibles for Transformers and Godzilla