Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

New Transformers: Dark Of The Moon IMAX 3D Poster

Posted on 06-15-2011 at 12:36 PM by SilverOptimus under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
Transformers-3-Dark-of-the-Moon-IMAX-Poster
Fandango has a new Transformers: Dark of the Moon IMAX 3D Poster posted.

Views: 6,745 / Credit: TunaKaan of the 2005 Boards!
Doomofman
SuuuuuuWEEETTTTTTTTT
Red Goblin
He looks more awesome than the one on original poster
fastballspecial
Wow. That is incredible. I need that.
Cyber-Scream
My jaw dropped due to it's awesomeness.
Sideswipe94
Damn. Prime looks like he aint giving up. Awesome poster.
Starscream217
Badmuthafuckinass!!! dayum thats sweet!
jala12
Pretty badass.
Omegatron
We better get that at my theatre!
ElectricPrada09
Very badass.
Ribieconvoy
Is that sword seriously just photoshopped onto his knuckle? I know he can have his swords and hands out at the same time now, but not like that
Starscream217
Lol ^^
BTW: This would make an awesome door poster
Cyber-Scream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribieconvoy View Post
Is that sword seriously just photoshopped onto his knuckle? I know he can have his swords and hands out at the same time now, but not like that
Yeah I noticed that too. It looks like it's coming out of his hand..
HIM666fan
this is bad ass but is it only met hat thinks the renderings on the posters are looking more and more cartoonish? if that makes sense.
jamjam101
Hooolllllyyyyyy motthher!
ambi889
That is one badass poster!
Cyber Star
They need to start selling these posters at walmart or amazon or somethin cause I want one!! So much awesome!
Ephland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Scream View Post
Yeah I noticed that too. It looks like it's coming out of his hand..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribieconvoy View Post
Is that sword seriously just photoshopped onto his knuckle? I know he can have his swords and hands out at the same time now, but not like that
Came here to make sure this was covered.
zark225
There is too much epicness to describe on that poster!!!!!
VaderPrime1
High-res! High-res! High-res!
Neo-Bombshell
Awesome poster. Simple but awesome!
RoadBuster88
I want that poster, hopefully HMV will do similar ones like they usually do
Shadow25
Awesome. Now if only the freaking theater (Lincoln Square 13) would put up IMAX 3D tickets!!!
ErbFan28
Damn
Scorpio
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaKaan View Post
I`m about 99% sure this is fake. The sword is photoshopped onto his hand. Looking closely on his chest he doesnt have the ribs. And his face is from ROTF with light added to his eyes. As for the background its the same image as all the other posters, just cropped slightly and stretched (You can tell by the length of the tentacle things on the Decepticon ship)

If by some horrible chance this isnt fake i hate it _ He`s pointlessly kneeling down, stabbing the ground and punching it with another hand _
risingmegatron
This is true! I saw this poster at my theater, but it was popped out. Like it was supposed to be "3D". I just never saw the flat version though.
Epsilon
So much Prime awesomeness!!! Even if this is a "fake" it still works for me because I think it really captures that intensity of Prime. His stance, the lighting, his expression all impart that fierce loyalty to his cause/ beliefs/ protecting humanity. Its also the "if-you-bring harm-to-those-I-have-sworn-to-defend-I'll-break-your-FACE!!!!" type of vibes.

I don't think he is pointlessly kneeling down at all, it looks like he is in the middle of an epic brawl, just got knocked down and is getting back up to bring about someone's DOOM.
King of kings
Wow, just wow that is awesome.
Darkwing48
Gimme your face....
Moy
thebruteslayer
"Doctor?"

"Apparently, his entire lower jaw has shattered from dropping."
transformervic1
now this, is badass.
Moy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
I`m about 99% sure this is fake. The sword is photoshopped onto his hand. Looking closely on his chest he doesnt have the ribs. And his face is from ROTF with light added to his eyes. As for the background its the same image as all the other posters, just cropped slightly and stretched (You can tell by the length of the tentacle things on the Decepticon ship)

If by some horrible chance this isnt fake i hate it _ He`s pointlessly kneeling down, stabbing the ground and punching it with another hand _
einis
Holy cow!
Bountyan
lol@sword on fist
Brave Magnus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideswipe94 View Post
Damn. Prime looks like he aint giving up. Awesome poster.
He is Optimus Prime. The man doesnt know the meaning of the expression "Giving up".

Back on topic: this is a completely bad ass poster!!!
TFfan08
Only his sword looks fake
Merus Minor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaKaan View Post
He looks more awesome than the one on original poster
EXACTLY my friend !
Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFfan08 View Post
Only his sword looks fake
yeah

is it just me or does the sword look to just be poking out of his fist/knuckles?

maybe my eyes are playin tricks on me

Continue: New Transformers: Dark Of The Moon IMAX 3D Poster Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Captured Prey