Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Magazine Supplement Reveals Tentative Timeline For Transformers 4 Trailer, Toyline Release And More

Posted on 09-25-2013 at 10:01 AM by SilverOptimus under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
Transformers-4-Age-Of-Extinction-Supplement
If you are a subscriber of Toy News Magazine, there's a chance you may have received a special Hasbro Transformers Supplement with this month's issue (September). If you are not, do not worry; for the publishers have made sure everybody gets to read it by putting it online today.

So, what does it reveal? This supplement features:
  • Hasbro’s plan for Transformers: Age Of Extinction
  • When we’ll see the first Transformers 4 Trailer
  • TF4 Toyline Release Date
  • Next Transformers Animated TV Event
  • TF:AOE Home Release
  • Contact Details of Hasbro and related Transformers Merchandise License Holders

Also, Brand Licensing Expo - Europe 2013 will start mid-October. According to the magazine, we'll get to see Transformers 4 products there.

Fun Fact: A supplement was issued prior to DOTM as well.

You can read the supplement here. (If you are unable to read the magazine, you can read it, after the jump)

First Transformers 4 Trailer will debut early 2014 (Q1 2014)

Next Transformers Animated Event will debut late next year (Q4 2014)

TF4 Toyline Release Date is May 1st, 2014


Views: 13,730 / Credit: Joe Moore of the 2005 Boards!

Images for Magazine Supplement Reveals Tentative Timeline For Transformers 4 Trailer, Toyline Release And More

Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-1
Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-2
Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-3
Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-4
Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-5
Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-6
Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-7
Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-8
Hasbro-Transformers-2014-Supplement-9
Hasbro-Transformers-Timeline
Chaos Muffin
And still no Transmorphers 2
FMA1987
I would imagine we will see first trailer during Super Bowl
bignick1693
I can't see the link because stupid ios tries to make me buy the digital magazine.
DecepticusPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Muffin View Post
And still no Transmorphers 2
im pretty sure there was a transmorphers 2.
NotRamjet97
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignick1693 View Post
I can't see the link because stupid ios tries to make me buy the digital magazine.
Ditto, can someone tell us what the heck it says?
SilverOptimus
I added the details. Will upload images now.
General Tekno
"All new animated event" doesn't actually bring "series" to mind for me - it makes me think "new direct-to-DVD movie".
SilverOptimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
"All new animated event" doesn't actually bring "series" to mind for me - it makes me think "new direct-to-DVD movie".
Corrected. Thanks. I honestly didn't notice that. Good catch.
bman29
This doesn't rule out a teaser trailer before the year is out and then a full trailer in the beginning of next year. Still it's nice to have somewhat of a timeline of things to look forward to.
edgs2099
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
"All new animated event" doesn't actually bring "series" to mind for me - it makes me think "new direct-to-DVD movie".
I hope I hope I hope they are going the way of DC comics animated movies.
Ceerad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Muffin View Post
And still no Transmorphers 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecepticusPrime View Post
im pretty sure there was a transmorphers 2.
Transmorphers 2: Fall Of Man (2009) Trailer 2 - YouTube
Ephland
Quote:
Originally Posted by bman29 View Post
This doesn't rule out a teaser trailer before the year is out and then a full trailer in the beginning of next year.
Really, this didn't tell us anything except toys on the shelf in May, as far as TF4 goes.
Lazerwave
Can't wait to see all the news.
QLRformer
I have to wait for January or so to see the TF4 trailer?
VaderPrime1
When you put what happening into broad-terms of "quarters" we already knew all of this...
General Tekno
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgs2099 View Post
I hope I hope I hope they are going the way of DC comics animated movies.
If I were to have a suspicion, Hasbro is doing the movies as a way to continue the Prime series being relevant on shelves. Never mind it acts as a placeholder until they ready the next show.
HeroicC300
For the love of Primus, DON'T put the trailer in the Super Bowl! Release it earlier!
Neo-Bombshell
I think we also could have a teaser by December as usual.
jackgaughan
Animated event? 2014? Oh... OH.... OH MAN! I think we might be getting a special 30th anniversary crossover, similar to what Ninja turtles did in 2009, and what they're doing next year.
fallen_revenge
I wasn't expecting to get a toys release date this early on! I guess May 1st it is, already have marked down in my calendar!
edgs2099
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
If I were to have a suspicion, Hasbro is doing the movies as a way to continue the Prime series being relevant on shelves. Never mind it acts as a placeholder until they ready the next show.
Grah. You're most likely correct.
Exodus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackgaughan View Post
Animated event? 2014? Oh... OH.... OH MAN! I think we might be getting a special 30th anniversary crossover, similar to what Ninja turtles did in 2009, and what they're doing next year.
Oh what was that? I don't remember....
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_revenge View Post
I wasn't expecting to get a toys release date this early on! I guess May 1st it is, already have marked down in my calendar!
Only toys I'll get are the Dinobots if they come out, although the vehicles do look spiffy
fallen_revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
Oh what was that? I don't remember....

Only toys I'll get are the Dinobots if they come out, although the vehicles do look spiffy
I just hope they actually acquire the license for those cars!
Autobot City Comics 2008
I guess they moved the movie to July ??
rgeezzy
snore..........
mrbrains
So no actual details about the toy line?
O.Supreme
I know the pic for "animated event" Q4 2014 is just a placeholder but showing Rescue Bots Bumblebee and TFP Optimus is kind of odd... (at least i think thats what it is...the pic is so small its hard to know for sure) Also nothing indicating Rescue Bots season 2 on this calendar. We know the voice recordings were done back in the spring, I find it suspicious however that no beginning airdate has been indicated.
Atomatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Tekno View Post
If I were to have a suspicion, Hasbro is doing the movies as a way to continue the Prime series being relevant on shelves. Never mind it acts as a placeholder until they ready the next show.
my brain just exploded. yes, they are investing hundreds of millions to make TF4 to continue selling Prime toys.

genius!
SilverOptimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot City Comics 2008 View Post
I guess they moved the movie to July ??
UK.
EnerJohn
Quote:
Originally Posted by QLRformer View Post
I have to wait for January or so to see the TF4 trailer?
Nope, you have to wait til February to see the trailer.
Kenai
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.Supreme View Post
I know the pic for "animated event" Q4 2014 is just a placeholder but showing Rescue Bots Bumblebee and TFP Optimus is kind of odd... (at least i think thats what it is...the pic is so small its hard to know for sure) Also nothing indicating Rescue Bots season 2 on this calendar. We know the voice recordings were done back in the spring, I find it suspicious however that no beginning airdate has been indicated.
I would also liked to have seen some news about Rescue Bots.

I blew up the pic a little bit on the animated event and it's TF: Prime Bee and Optimus:

Stygian360
Calling it now. Wal-mart will have TF4 movie toys on shelf before the May 1st embargo has been lifted, won't have them in their system, and will pull them back at the register. Le' sigh....
SilverOptimus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
I would also liked to have seen some news about Rescue Bots.

I blew up the pic a little bit on the animated event and it's TF: Prime Bee and Optimus:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...iggerthumb.jpg
It's a placeholder image. May vary.
Driftx3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Muffin View Post
And still no Transmorphers 2
Don't worry, I gots me screenwriting software, Transmorphers 2, the reMorphering is next in line behind Sharkquakenadoe (tm)
EnerJohn
Can't wait to see pics of the TFAOE figures.
Macross7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackgaughan View Post
Animated event? 2014? Oh... OH.... OH MAN! I think we might be getting a special 30th anniversary crossover, similar to what Ninja turtles did in 2009, and what they're doing next year.
Would be extra awesome if they did like turtles and animate the portions like their sorce. So G1 sections would be 80's animation & errors, Beast Wars would have very dated CGI, G2 is just G1 with weird CG scene changes added, Unicron Trilogy is anime with way-too accurate toy models for characters, then Animated & Prime is obvious. Nothing really meshes. I'd love it.
prime326
I was hoping we would get the teaser in December like DOTM, but then again this brochure says the movie comes out in July. So one can only hope before superbowl.
Grimwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macross7 View Post
Would be extra awesome if they did like turtles and animate the portions like their sorce. So G1 sections would be 80's animation & errors, Beast Wars would have very dated CGI, G2 is just G1 with weird CG scene changes added, Unicron Trilogy is anime with way-too accurate toy models for characters, then Animated & Prime is obvious. Nothing really meshes. I'd love it.
Well Turtles Forever was brilliant. But the 4 kids voice actors like Dan Green in those 80s animation turtle roles was very jarring.

Stylisticly it worked, And the multiverse concept was better to perform with turtles with only a few memorable iterations to crossover with.

Transformers has a much bigger Multiverse. Its a Ridiculous task. Even for Transtech Rhinox or the Alternity.

---------
Animated Event does sound like a movie. But then again Transformers Prime Darkness Rising could have also been solicited that way. If their going to go in a new direction; With a new team of Autobots in the Transformers Prime (united continuity) universe in a brighter more light hearted art style. That's kind of what I want.
jackgaughan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macross7 View Post
Would be extra awesome if they did like turtles and animate the portions like their sorce. So G1 sections would be 80's animation & errors, Beast Wars would have very dated CGI, G2 is just G1 with weird CG scene changes added, Unicron Trilogy is anime with way-too accurate toy models for characters, then Animated & Prime is obvious. Nothing really meshes. I'd love it.
No, G2 gotta be like this.
Xeriouxly Forxe (2010 April Fools Toon) - YouTube
Complete with BFGs and pouches.
Ramdomaccess
while animated event could mean it is a special,that and it is only like a year after prime. but who knows maybe it is a one shot thing to test the waters and see what deraction to go in for the next series or is the next series


that TFP pic in the tv is most likely a place holder
RoadRage
HUZZAH............thank.....the........LORD!!!!
wheelnut
I hate it when I'm right I said it awhile back that there would be a trailer during the Super Bowl as it makes since thats when most people will watch for the commericals
MV95
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelnut View Post
I hate it when I'm right I said it awhile back that there would be a trailer during the Super Bowl as it makes since thats when most people will watch for the commericals
This doesn't prove you're right
GAUGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Muffin View Post
And still no Transmorphers 2
Let me google that for you
Stygian360
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV95 View Post
This doesn't prove you're right
This... x2--^ Take your victory lap once it's been proven. ''In your face' at this point is just too early.
Spider 001
Yay! The pegs will be overflowing with 50 billion crappy ass deluxe cars once again. And half of them will be Bumblebee repaints that nobody wants. Something to really look forward to!
Omega Charge
It seems this is a British-based magazine, so does that May 1st date apply there, the US, or somehow internationally? It's possible a street date in the US will be earlier.

Continue: Magazine Supplement Reveals Tentative Timeline For Transformers 4 Trailer, Toyline Release And More Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Captured Prey