Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

ET Canada Exclusive TF4 Set Videos

Posted on 12-06-2013 at 09:22 AM by Tony_Bacala under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
Last week Entertainment Tonight Canada aired exclusive set visits (presumably from a while back while they were filming) with Mark Wahlberg and Nicola Peltz. They are a bit different than the ones seen in the States with some filming shown from new angles. Check them out below courtesy of YouTube user jedz316.

Views: 2,199 / Credit: HereticalHeresy of the 2005 Boards!
MasterZero
Thanks, Canada!
G1DeadEnd
Thank you, Heresy.
Starscreamer95
Nicola is pretty down to earth, though I think I said that about Rosie too. It's just nice to see happy and appreciative people in these roles.
MV95
Haha Mark was funny about the Dinobots
Lazerwave
I don't think I want to see what happens what Mark finds out about his daughter dating.

It will remind me too much of Ariel and Trident, never like those scenes.

Let me discuss the pros and cons on watching this movie.

Con: An over protective father not wanting his Daughter to date.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: The father finds out and gets angry.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: Could be a lot of fighting and yelling between the father and daughter.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: Mark's character will forbid this love.

Pro: Dinobots

Should I see this movie?
jru42287
If she were president, she would be Baberaham Lincoln.

In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted, with only her cunning to protect her.
Barricade24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerwave View Post
I don't think I want to see what happens what Mark finds out about his daughter dating.

It will remind me too much of Ariel and Trident, never like those scenes.

Let me discuss the pros and cons on watching this movie.

Con: An over protective father not wanting his Daughter to date.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: The father finds out and gets angry.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: Could be a lot of fighting and yelling between the father and daughter.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: Mark's character will forbid this love.

Pro: Dinobots

Should I see this movie?
It has Dinobots so why not?
VaderPrime1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerwave View Post
*snip*

Should I see this movie?
Personally, Dinobots are a con too.
Lazerwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderPrime1 View Post
Personally, Dinobots are a con too.
I'm talking the good and the bad. Pro being Good and Con being bad.
fishpop
Someone tell me when the robots show up, okay?
bman29
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpop View Post
Someone tell me when the robots show up, okay?
Yeah what he said. I was told the bots would be on set today. What, are they still in their trailer getting makeup done or what? They too diva to talk to the press or something?! I heard that Optimus Prime is one method acting mutha trucka.
Chaos Muffin
Hurry up Super Bowl and get here!! So we can watch some commercials!
Chainlink
"What is Dinobots?"
EnerJohn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerwave View Post
I'm talking the good and the bad. Pro being Good and Con being bad.
I think he meant, the dinobots being in the movie is a con...as in, a bad thing. Because yeah, they suck and I hope they don't ruin the movie.
transformervic1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerwave View Post
I don't think I want to see what happens what Mark finds out about his daughter dating.

It will remind me too much of Ariel and Trident, never like those scenes.

Let me discuss the pros and cons on watching this movie.

Con: An over protective father not wanting his Daughter to date.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: The father finds out and gets angry.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: Could be a lot of fighting and yelling between the father and daughter.

Pro: Dinobots

Con: Mark's character will forbid this love.

Pro: Dinobots

Should I see this movie?
I mean if it makes or breaks the movie for you that there is human drama in it that almost every family with a teenage daughter and overprotective dad can relate to then....hey, to each,his own. But it has transformers in it, so why not?
Gonzoite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jru42287 View Post
If she were president, she would be Baberaham Lincoln.

In French she would be called "la renarde" and she would be hunted, with only her cunning to protect her.
I dig the Wayne's World reference. Party on!
Underwear
Dinobot who?
Lazerwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnerJohn View Post
I think he meant, the dinobots being in the movie is a con...as in, a bad thing. Because yeah, they suck and I hope they don't ruin the movie.
I don't think Dinobots suck. I'm happy that they are in the movie.

Continue: ET Canada Exclusive TF4 Set Videos Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
TFSource.com