Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Better Quality Look At The Chevrolet Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction Commercial

Posted on 04-19-2014 at 12:27 PM by SilverOptimus under Transformers Movie (Just Movie) (All Transformers Movie News)
Transformers-4-Age-Of-Extinction-Chevrolet
The official Youtube Channel of The Vintage Car Show has posted the full length Chevrolet Transformers: Age Of Extinction Commercial.

For both Revenge Of The Fallen and Dark Of The Moon, Chevy revealed commercials with footage taken from respective movies. They are back with another commercial.

On this new video, we can see Bumblebee (2014 Chevrolet Camaro), Crosshairs (2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray) and the Sonic RS is action. The footage also includes a legion of Chevy TRAX vehicles accompanying Galvatron (Argosy Freightliner).

The footage comes from the General Motors booth at the New York International Auto Show 2014. You can skip the first minute to jump straight to the commercial which feature a part of the possible score of Transformers 4 by Steve Jablonsky.

Views: 3,847 / Credit: Buk Lau
ComfyDeathshot
Nice. But its not a conformation.
Red Goblin
What confirmation? That it's in the movie?
Ephland
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaKaan View Post
What confirmation? That it's in the movie?
exactly. this is NOT confirmation that it is a Transformer.
tamaboy311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaKaan View Post
What confirmation? That it's in the movie?
Did you see the movie?
tamaboy311
Check the guys account...theres another thing there.
ComfyDeathshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Check the guys account...theres another thing there.
I doubt its a conformation.
tonyformer
Oh, look its the Sonic
Ephland
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Check the guys account...theres another thing there.
yeah, more pictures.
tonyformer
May not be official confirmation but it sure helps its cause.
Achilles1943
is this part of the movie?!
Heat Guy
Another 'Rise of the Autobots' commercial? Count me in.
Niv3k
Looks like a video made by Chevrolet like with ROTF.
jovis
It the commercial for Chevrolet looks like jack reynor gonna go save the girlfriend
Red Goblin
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Did you see the movie?
Did you look at what you posted?
tonyformer
Lets not fight over it guys. Nelson already confirmed it as a TF on S4TE and I'll say it again, I don't see GM giving the Sonic this much attention and promoting it like this if it wasn't a TF in the movie.
tamaboy311
Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaKaan View Post
Did you look at what you posted?
yeah my bad. didnt understand your statement. i thought you said that wasnt from the movie.
Browns2212
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Lets not fight over it guys. Nelson already confirmed it as a TF on S4TE and I'll say it again, I don't see GM giving the Sonic this much attention and promoting it like this if it wasn't a TF in the movie.
Now the question is.....does Jack know it's a TF or not?
no fate
...or the other Autobots for that matter.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browns2212 View Post
Now the question is.....does Jack know it's a TF or not?
I believe so. IMO it will be just like Sam and Bee (the boy and his car) type thing but they will not go all into showing how this team became friends. It will be explained but not so much shown, IMO anyway.
jovis
He has to know maybe everything that went down in dotm has him keep it a secret until Optimus Prime wakes up
tonyformer
Also, I bet that video is probably a bit longer than what we see on Instagram. I don't have Instagram but was told you are only able to record so long on Instagram. So, yeah I'm sure there is a bit more to that vid. Hope we get to see it in HD soon
tonyformer
In that vid, right behind the red Trax, you can just see the front of the Argosy
Ironhide1234
The video is rather jumpy, is that just Instagram?
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide1234 View Post
The video is rather jumpy, is that just Instagram?
He recorded in his phone. It's probably his hand was jumpy.
evac167
I know many are speculating that the trax are vehicons, but has that been confirmed anywhere? I mean the red one seems to be in a lot of promotional art and such lately
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by evac167 View Post
I know many are speculating that the trax are vehicons, but has that been confirmed anywhere? I mean the red one seems to be in a lot of promotional art and such lately
Agreed. In fact, we really don't know if they are even Cons. Yes they are seen with Galvatron and Stinger but we really don't know if they are true Cons in the movie yet.
spartan 3764
Quote:
Originally Posted by evac167 View Post
I know many are speculating that the trax are vehicons, but has that been confirmed anywhere? I mean the red one seems to be in a lot of promotional art and such lately

Because we've seen them Le Mass on set.. And We've seen them with Other human built Transformers... It just makes sense.
evac167
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan 3764 View Post
Because we've seen them Le Mass on set.. And We've seen them with Other human built Transformers... It just makes sense.
I'm not saying that theyre not vehicons, because if the toys are any true indication we will have vehicons in the movie. These would make for perfect vehicons IMO. I do look at the toys though and there isnt the slightest resemblance in color or design that the chevy Trax has. We have seen the bot mode and of course the vehicle mode. I think they may have a little more importance than just a vehicon
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by evac167 View Post
I'm not saying that theyre not vehicons, because if the toys are any true indication we will have vehicons in the movie. These would make for perfect vehicons IMO. I do look at the toys though and there isnt the slightest resemblance in color or design that the chevy Trax has. We have seen the bot mode and of course the vehicle mode. I think they may have a little more importance than just a vehicon
What you thinking there home boy lol
primal789
Cool!Can't wait to see the full video in better quality.If I remember right there was one for DOTM also
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by primal789 View Post
Cool!Can't wait to see the full video in better quality.If I remember right there was one for DOTM also
There was but it wasn't officially shown or at least not as widely shown because it still featured the Twins and because they were cut from the movie, I think GM decided not to put it out there in full force so-to-speak.
evac167
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
What you thinking there home boy lol
I'm not a fan of combiners, but I think these 6 trax may become one. Its just pure speculation but If they are indeed cons or human made transformers I can see them as a special team or unit that is created a little later in the movie to combat the dinobots. The red one of course is the leader of the group.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by evac167 View Post
I'm not a fan of combiners, but I think these 6 trax may become one. Its just pure speculation but If they are indeed cons or human made transformers I can see them as a special team or unit that is created a little later in the movie to combat the dinobots. The red one of course is the leader of the group.
Good theory.
toaprime
Does anyone know why the video would not play? The play button shows up, but cannot be clicked on.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by toaprime View Post
Does anyone know why the video would not play? The play button shows up, but cannot be clicked on.
Plays fine for me bud. It takes a bit to load up. At least on my phone anyway. After hitting to play button, it does not start up right away.
toaprime
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Plays fine for me bud. It takes a bit to load up. At least on my phone anyway. After hitting to play button, it does not start up right away.
Nah. I just found another way to play it. Thanks though!

That Sonic... I need to know who he is!

The Trax actually looks cool! Hope he gets a set.

And Bee and Crosshairs are awesome as usual.
ArmadaSentinel
I still don't believe the Sonic is a bot, but what if it is actually a 'vehicon' like the Traxes?
Either Shane may not realise he's driving a TF, or he found one somewhere.
toaprime
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadaSentinel View Post
I still don't believe the Sonic is a bot, but what if it is actually a 'vehicon' like the Traxes?
Either Shane may not realise he's driving a TF, or he found one somewhere.
Perhaps it could be a Vehicon that Shane bought, kinda like now people are going to buy Stinger.

I doubt this would happen though. I think that he is one of the survivors of DOTM personally.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by toaprime View Post
Perhaps it could be a Vehicon that Shane bought, kinda like now people are going to buy Stinger.

I doubt this would happen though. I think that he is one of the survivors of DOTM personally.
Idk, I'm still not convinced any I these human TFs are being made for the purposs of being sold to the public. Rich or not, I really don't see it. Ok, let me rephrase that. If its a private company that the Government isn't aware of that's creating TFs, Ok maybe they could get away with it but if its the military/government/government contracted company, I don't really see any government allowing billion dollar TFs to be sold to the public. I can see the government making TFs to hunt TFs and desguising the human built ones to look like civilian Vehicels so while they are out hunting, they don't give themselves away to people.

But even a multi million dollar car like the Pagani being a TF, would jump its value into the billions. And no one except a government will be able to afford to pay that kind of money. And the only other reason to build them and make them look like earth civilian cars an trucks is to hide them right under human's noses until the time was right to reveal them, when they are needed to protect Earth from whatever.
primal789
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Idk, I'm still not convinced any I these human TFs are being made for the purposs of being sold to the public. Rich or not, I really don't see it. Ok, let me rephrase that. If its a private company that the Government isn't aware of that's creating TFs, Ok maybe they could get away with it but if its the military/government/government contracted company, I don't really see any government allowing billion dollar TFs to be sold to the public. I can see the government making TFs to hunt TFs and desguising the human built ones to look like civilian Vehicels so while they are out hunting, they don't give themselves away to people.

But even a multi million dollar car like the Pagani being a TF, would jump its value into the billions. And no one except a government will be able to afford to pay that kind of money. And the only other reason to build them and make them look like earth civilian cars an trucks is to hide them right under human's noses until the time was right to reveal them, when they are needed to protect Earth from whatever.
I agree with that.I find it strange that there are no Cybertronian Decepticons in this movie except for the Protoforms(some are in the fighters that attacked Bee).We don't know if Lockdown is cybertronian but he isn't a Con so he doesn't count.I think this is more about Autobots+Dinobots and Humans+Human-made robots that might become Cons and Lockdown the bounty hunter and his mysterious boss.And if the man-made bots gain a mind of their own what they'll do?Join the other Cons for what?They can't have a plan if they sudenly gain intelligence.And if Megatron's mind takes over Galvatron's body what plan will he have?Revenge and the conquest of Earth?It must be more to this but even then he will stand in the shadow of the plans of Lockdown's boss
ArmadaSentinel
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Idk, I'm still not convinced any I these human TFs are being made for the purposs of being sold to the public. Rich or not, I really don't see it. Ok, let me rephrase that. If its a private company that the Government isn't aware of that's creating TFs, Ok maybe they could get away with it but if its the military/government/government contracted company, I don't really see any government allowing billion dollar TFs to be sold to the public. I can see the government making TFs to hunt TFs and desguising the human built ones to look like civilian Vehicels so while they are out hunting, they don't give themselves away to people.

But even a multi million dollar car like the Pagani being a TF, would jump its value into the billions. And no one except a government will be able to afford to pay that kind of money. And the only other reason to build them and make them look like earth civilian cars an trucks is to hide them right under human's noses until the time was right to reveal them, when they are needed to protect Earth from whatever.
That makes perfect sense in the real world, but please remember that this is a work of fiction, you have it give it some creative leeway

I think its more likely to be a government contracted private company that is using its position and funding to meet it's own more sinister agendas.
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadaSentinel View Post
That makes perfect sense in the real world, but please remember that this is a work of fiction, you have it give it some creative leeway

I think its more likely to be a government contracted private company that is using its position and funding to meet it's own more sinister agendas.
Right and I completely agree with that. But why make them all look like civilian vehicles? There would have to be a reason for it in the movie right? That's why i made the mention as to making them and desguising them as civilian Vehicels to hide them right under every day people's noses.
MV95
The Sonic screams "young inexperienced risk taking Autobot."
tonyformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV95 View Post
The Sonic screams "young inexperienced risk taking Autobot."
Much like a slightly younger Bee.
ArmadaSentinel
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Right and I completely agree with that. But why make them all look like civilian vehicles? There would have to be a reason for it in the movie right? That's why i made the mention as to making them and desguising them as civilian Vehicels to hide them right under every day people's noses.
Because Chevrolet
Decepticons
The Sonic better be cool if it is a Transformer. A lot of people are loving it for some reason.

Anyways, I love that score and are those shots from the movie or just a marketing advertisement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadaSentinel View Post
Because Chevrolet
Chevrolet is badass.
ShockRod
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Idk, I'm still not convinced any I these human TFs are being made for the purposs of being sold to the public. Rich or not, I really don't see it. Ok, let me rephrase that. If its a private company that the Government isn't aware of that's creating TFs, Ok maybe they could get away with it but if its the military/government/government contracted company, I don't really see any government allowing billion dollar TFs to be sold to the public. I can see the government making TFs to hunt TFs and desguising the human built ones to look like civilian Vehicels so while they are out hunting, they don't give themselves away to people.

But even a multi million dollar car like the Pagani being a TF, would jump its value into the billions. And no one except a government will be able to afford to pay that kind of money. And the only other reason to build them and make them look like earth civilian cars an trucks is to hide them right under human's noses until the time was right to reveal them, when they are needed to protect Earth from whatever.
Plus, as far as we know, these are not intelligent robots - they are probably Avatrons too. This being the case, I don't think they would sell a robot powerful enough to break into Fort Knox.. remotely... and be it's own getaway car lol
toaprime
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyformer View Post
Idk, I'm still not convinced any I these human TFs are being made for the purposs of being sold to the public. Rich or not, I really don't see it. Ok, let me rephrase that. If its a private company that the Government isn't aware of that's creating TFs, Ok maybe they could get away with it but if its the military/government/government contracted company, I don't really see any government allowing billion dollar TFs to be sold to the public. I can see the government making TFs to hunt TFs and desguising the human built ones to look like civilian Vehicels so while they are out hunting, they don't give themselves away to people.

But even a multi million dollar car like the Pagani being a TF, would jump its value into the billions. And no one except a government will be able to afford to pay that kind of money. And the only other reason to build them and make them look like earth civilian cars an trucks is to hide them right under human's noses until the time was right to reveal them, when they are needed to protect Earth from whatever.
Honestly, I made a mistake in saying that they are being sold to people. I think that they are being made for the new TF-hunting team led by Attinger just like Galvatron.
primal789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticons View Post
The Sonic better be cool if it is a Transformer. A lot of people are loving it for some reason.

Anyways, I love that score and are those shots from the movie or just a marketing advertisement?



Chevrolet is badass.
The ones from ROTF and DOTM were so yeah,the shots are from the movie

Continue: Better Quality Look At The Chevrolet Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction Commercial Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Captured Prey