Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

MP-17 Masterpiece Prowl New Image

Posted on 08-30-2013 at 09:34 AM by StayingInTheBox under Transformers Masterpiece
MP_Prowl_Transforming
TakaraTomy designer Shogo Hasui tweeted out earlier today a new image of the highly anticipated MP-17 Masterpiece Prowl! Fans will recognize this image as Prowl's iconic transformation sequence from the "More Than Meets The Eye" episodes of the Generation 1 TV show.

Does this new image make the wait for Masterpiece Prowl even more agonizing (due out in October)? Read on after the jump to discuss the new image and the release of Takara's next Masterpiece figure!

Shogo Hasui's tweet translated: MP prowl can reproduce the scene to transform as well as about the hand on the ground. Evoking scenes deformation at high detail accuracy (instructions are different deformation procedures from) the 2007 film transformers Bumblebee. #TT_TF pic.twitter.com/sHBIp5eSCu
Views: 8,357 / Credit: Shogo Hasui (@Hasui_TF) of Twitter and Gaokaiser of the 2005 Boards!

Images for MP-17 Masterpiece Prowl New Image

Prowl_Transformation
Smokescreen38
Nice! Thanks for sharing that..
PoweredConvoy
This is likely meant to resemble the transformation sequence from the Autobot Roll Call in MTMTE, where he transforms and places his palms on the ground before they go underneath him as he completes his transformation.

Randy
puma
Awesome. 1 more month!
Superquad7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoweredConvoy View Post
This is likely meant to resemble the transformation sequence from the Autobot Roll Call in MTMTE, where he transforms and places his palms on the ground before they go underneath him as he completes his transformation.

Randy


Robogeek28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superquad7 View Post
Wow, I never realized the animation used the waist tab from the toy in the toon's transformation sequence.
slugslinger2004
This is gonna be a long month's wait.
RatTrap1985
Nice. They got the fairlady Z just right.
kavemon3
I'm so excited for this figure.
puma
The Transformers PR account has been posting concept art all morning of different Convoys. It's nuts.
Stepper
Fairlady Z is just right for this figure.
Transformed
9/28 hurry up and get here!
StayingInTheBox
I absolutely love how this figure will be able to pull off a pose like this. Attention to DETAIL!
anubis20
That light bar looks alot like the one on Red Alert
Atomatron
awaiting delay announcement
MetalicGrunt
Can we get a mirrod pic for those who can't access twitter or FB at work, thanks
cadenheadr04
Quote:
Originally Posted by puma View Post
The Transformers PR account has been posting concept art all morning of different Convoys. It's nuts.
Link to account please?
puma
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenheadr04 View Post
Link to account please?
https://twitter.com/TF_pr
negamegatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by puma View Post
The Transformers PR account has been posting concept art all morning of different Convoys. It's nuts.
https://twitter.com/TF_pr
Makes sense, they're making a push for the last week of voting (after extending it a week).
OwlLasers
Wait. I thought this was due out September 28th. The post says it's due in October. Gah!

MetalicGrunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlLasers View Post
Wait. I thought this was due out September 28th. The post says it's due in October. Gah!

Sept 28th Released in Japan. By the time US Etailers get their stock.. its October
Ironhide4
Wondering when someone will get a hold of this and review it
negamegatron
Someone needs to do a stop motion of the full transformation sequence…
GunplaGamer
gah and the store i bought it from says august! T^T
TCJJ
So, I don't know if anyone has seen it, but HLJ just changed their release dates for Prowl and Bluestreak to August, and opened up pre-orders for those two and Smokescreen again. Not sure what it means, but it'd be weird if they went back on their word about delays. Weird, but potentially awesome (and budget-murdering).
Nightrain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superquad7 View Post
That's what a proper transformation looks like. I wish modern cartoons would take note.
Skeeve
The word "iconic" has kind of lost all meaning at this point, hasn't it?
Ktulu
Absolutely fabulous
adambman
That's a pretty cool little bonus! Quite awhile has passed since, but I think I have MP-17 through MP-19 preordered with HLJ, which is a first for me. I'm kind of filling the remaining time with a couple of packages from RK - mostly Generations, with MP-15 and GT-01 - plus the conclusion to the current IDW MTMTE arc should keep me occupied when MP-17 is close to being shipped.
DecepticonSpike
I really hope to get my hands on one.
Dormamu
Squee.

I'm yelling it in the highest inner voice right now.
Sinestro00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCJJ View Post
So, I don't know if anyone has seen it, but HLJ just changed their release dates for Prowl and Bluestreak to August, and opened up pre-orders for those two and Smokescreen again. Not sure what it means, but it'd be weird if they went back on their word about delays. Weird, but potentially awesome (and budget-murdering).
Hmmm... interesting. I wonder if this means they will actually get enough to fill the initial batch of pre-orders from months ago? After the MP cassette issue others reported here, that's the only thing I worry about with my HLJ pre-orders.
Timesynch
Neat. Now where's his flaming mouth and eye sockets death mode? XD
Brum Bot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timesynch View Post
Neat. Now where's his flaming mouth and eye sockets death mode? XD
^^ This! I want a MP Prowl 'death face' accessory!!
Keoki420
not sure if this is the place but to post this but hlj.com has pre-orders up and great prices, but keep in mind you gotta consider the shipping cost since it is coming from Japan. just sharing...

edit: my bad, didn't read a few post above that some already mentioned this.
IndecisiveS197
I'm happy it says Patrol on it instead of Patorol
gakken85


Direct link :d
roaddemon2001
Darn you Shogo... Stop playing with it and give him to us already!!
cappeca
I have the money!
iGrimlock
I hope this means that Hasui is working on a jumping feature on MP Jazz so that he can transform in mid-air. Which was the coolest transformation seen in all of G1.

DecepticonSpike
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrimlock View Post
I hope this means that Hasui is working on a jumping feature on MP Jazz so that he can transform in mid-air. Which was the coolest transformation seen in all of G1.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rr5qo7_250.gif
That would be cool.
Zaibach
I don't think I remember that mode in the cartoon lol
darthJMZ
Im so glad I preordered these guys!!
Lonewolf
Prowl & Bluestreak can't get to me soon enough.
BWfan86
Why no new bluestreak pics? Seems like Prowl is getting all the love
Lonewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWfan86 View Post
Why no new bluestreak pics? Seems like Prowl is getting all the love
He'll get his soon enough. Simply put, Prowl gets released firts so he gets all the love for now.
soundwave144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide4 View Post
Wondering when someone will get a hold of this and review it
yeah, optibotimus usually gets his mps pretty fast, wonder what the holdup is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brum Bot View Post
^^ This! I want a MP Prowl 'death face' accessory!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timesynch View Post
Neat. Now where's his flaming mouth and eye sockets death mode? XD



Quote:
Originally Posted by roaddemon2001 View Post
Darn you Shogo... Stop playing with it and give him to us already!!
FO REALS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappeca View Post
I have the money!
mines' paid for!! I wants my tooooyyeeeeee!!! lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrimlock View Post
I hope this means that Hasui is working on a jumping feature on MP Jazz so that he can transform in mid-air. Which was the coolest transformation seen in all of G1.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rr5qo7_250.gif
dat would be awesome, spring loaded feet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthJMZ View Post
Im so glad I preordered these guys!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHH-MENNNNNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWfan86 View Post
Why no new bluestreak pics? Seems like Prowl is getting all the love
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
He'll get his soon enough. Simply put, Prowl gets released firts so he gets all the love for now.
yeah, gimme pics of one or both, the TIME HAS COME!!! duh-duh-duhhh!!!
Lazerwave
One month to go.
Ironhide4
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave144 View Post
yeah, optibotimus usually gets his mps pretty fast, wonder what the holdup is?





FO REALS!!!

mines' paid for!! I wants my tooooyyeeeeee!!! lol!

dat would be awesome, spring loaded feet...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH-MENNNNNN



yeah, gimme pics of one or both, the TIME HAS COME!!! duh-duh-duhhh!!!
exactly obtibotimus does, this makes me worry so I can see if there's any flaws
Timesynch
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGrimlock View Post
I hope this means that Hasui is working on a jumping feature on MP Jazz so that he can transform in mid-air. Which was the coolest transformation seen in all of G1.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...rr5qo7_250.gif
Jazz always did things with style. XD

Continue: MP-17 Masterpiece Prowl New Image Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Toy Arena