Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Masterpiece MP-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw Asia Exclusive Collector Coin

Posted on 03-12-2013 at 03:44 PM by Sol Fury under Transformers Masterpiece
3b8ecbf1e32954dcac98c00c8b657069_medium
As has been the trend with Masterpiece series Transformers, Masterpiece MP-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw will be getting a free commemorative coin included with the Asian release. The coin much like the one included with MP-15 is packaged in a display card based on a cassette, this time out the packaging is based on the iconic blue Frenzy cassette tape. Check out the image of the packaging which comes at you via Transformers Asia at left.
Views: 4,576 / Credit: Lazerwave of the 2005 Boards!
anubis20
Heck yeah! Wish the first one wouldve been red so they wouldve matched but this one is still welcomed.
Trailbreaker77
Hopefully I will have my set in before the 29th.
anubis20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailbreaker77 View Post
Hopefully I will have my set in before the 29th.
Where you getting the coin from?
Trailbreaker77
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis20 View Post
Where you getting the coin from?
I got a member on the forums that sells me theirs. Did you see my Coin thread?
anubis20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailbreaker77 View Post
I got a member on the forums that sells me theirs. Did you see my Coin thread?
Nope got a link?
Trailbreaker77
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis20 View Post
Nope got a link?
Here you go. MP Cards & Coins

I should be able to finish off both lists tomorrow.
Paradigm-Shift Prime
These coins come free with the figure if they are coming from China/HongKong.

Anyone selling them separate is flipping them for $ when it cost nothing.
Trailbreaker77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm-Shift Prime View Post
These coins come free with the figure if they are coming from China/HongKong.

Anyone selling them separate is flipping them for $ when it cost nothing.
Which is why I pre-ordered Prowl & Blue with Captured Prey. Free coins!
thebigdb
I wonder how ‘Frenzy’ed the group that says Rumble is blue & Frenzy is red when they see this box! :LOL
tfwAutobotProwl
eh mistakes happen
Greenspan
I wonder if these coins will be redeemable for something exclusive from Takara in the future ? Kinda like the old points system ?

Godspeed
-Greenspan
clintfca
woke up ... saw the front page and word "Masterpiece" and immediately thought it was a MP-20 reveal
Matrix Light
I probably need to look into getting the coins, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one without one. I picked up my last two MPs while in Japan.
Trailbreaker77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix Light View Post
I probably need to look into getting the coins, I sometimes feel like I'm the only one without one. I picked up my last two MPs while in Japan.
Where is there a Torii Gate in Delaware? My wife wants to take a vacation to Japan next year. If you are looking into getting the coins I know that Toy Arena sells them separate but they are not cheap. Your best bet is to find a member here that is willing to sell theirs.
Myztery
Sorry for the nopob question, but where do the coins come from? The first MP I purchased that was not a Toys exclusive was MP-13 and there was no coin.

Thanks!
anubis20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myztery View Post
Sorry for the nopob question, but where do the coins come from? The first MP I purchased that was not a Toys exclusive was MP-13 and there was no coin.

Thanks!
Theyre an Asia exclusive, except for Japan
Jericho
Stupid question, but aren't both of these guys in the MP Soundwave?
Mewtwo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
Stupid question, but aren't both of these guys in the MP Soundwave?
What do you mean "In the MP Soundwave?" If you mean don't they come with MP-13 then no. You have to buy them separately. If you mean "Will they come with MP Soundwave (Hasbro version) then yes. They are supposed to come with him. But we have no pictures of how they will look or if they will include their accessories etc.

Continue: Masterpiece MP-16 Frenzy & Buzzsaw Asia Exclusive Collector Coin Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Toy Arena