Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Toyarena Update 30 January 2013 - Masterpiece Soundwave In Stock!

Posted on 01-30-2013 at 06:33 AM by Sol Fury under Sponsor News
mp13open1
Our sponsors Toyarena have sent us an update - Masterpiece Soundwave is in stock! The much-awaited MP-13 is in stock and available to ship out now - and also in stock are extra clear Energon cubes, if you want more than the standard one that MP-13 comes with. The special commemorative coin - only available in Asia - is also up for order on its own!

Also be sure to check out Toyarena for lots more items!

Views: 2,880
Paradigm-Shift Prime
Does the coin come with the MP Soundwave?
MetalicGrunt
$189.99 plus free shipping! I just bought 1
wheeljack359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm-Shift Prime View Post
Does the coin come with the MP Soundwave?
Only the Asia ones do. It seems as though this one is from asia but doublecheck if its important to you.
mckeller
Don't forget coupon AX9RW4 for $5 off!!
Trailbreaker77
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyArena View Post
We also have the Coin Available
Transformers Masterpiece MP-13 Soundwave ( Coin Only ), Toyarena










Looks like more money spent for me.
ToyArena
Also don't forget if you want them pink/purple energon cubes insert!
MP-13 *LO uGlSV[gvt[_E[hIbCxgELy[bgXtH[}[ItBVTCgb^Jg~[
grymg
ack! CA tax kills the deal for me.
Optimatron
Hey TFW...you wanna STFU, and stop telling everybody about ToyArena, so that there is a Soundwave left for when I finally get paid? K Thanks lol
Wu Jen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimatron View Post
Hey TFW...you wanna STFU, and stop telling everybody about ToyArena, so that there is a Soundwave left for when I finally get paid? K Thanks lol
Don't worry man, as of the time of this post they have 74 of them in stock.
MetalicGrunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Jen View Post
Don't worry man, as of the time of this post they have 74 of them in stock.
66 left as of now
alty66
I preordered mine, when should you process mine and when can I expect to be charged? I'm a first time customer and my wife has been asking when it will come out.
grymg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Jen View Post
Don't worry man, as of the time of this post they have 74 of them in stock.
Dude I've been tracking BBTS preorder stock and it went down by 50 in one day. These things are selling like hotcakes. 74 is nothing.
MetalicGrunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by alty66 View Post
I preordered mine, when should you process mine and when can I expect to be charged? I'm a first time customer and my wife has been asking when it will come out.
I placed my order around 8:30am, and have already received an update that it is processing for shipment as of 220pm
Wu Jen
Quote:
Originally Posted by grymg View Post
Dude I've been tracking BBTS preorder stock and it went down by 50 in one day. These things are selling like hotcakes. 74 is nothing.
Was that before yesterday when we got word that Hasbro is going to be releasing this as a TRU exclusive? Now that more people will have a cheaper alternative that will slow down the order flow a bit as it did with MP-10.
MetalicGrunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Jen View Post
Was that before yesterday when we got word that Hasbro is going to be releasing this as a TRU exclusive? Now that more people will have a cheaper alternative that will slow down the order flow a bit as it did with MP-10.
I think allot of people are confused. As it seems right now TRU will be carrying Takara MP-13 in Australia ( as they currently sometimes carry Takara MPs under the exclusive tag)

So if I read the article correctly, we have NO, ZERO confirmation that TRU will be getting a MP Soundwave. Only confirmation is that TRU in Australia will be carryin MP-13 in their stores
fake
According to this post by one of the admins on that site, looks like the Hasbro version is indeed coming;

Quote:
Similar to with the Masterpiece Optimus toy last year, I spoke to ToysRUs for confirmation.... and yes, it is coming... yes, it is from Hasbro... and yes, it is spectacular.

Arriving in stores in June/July, is Soundwave for AU$150 (definitely not the JP version at that price).
And it will be packed in a box that looks like a giant, blue (Soundwave) cassette player.
No word on it's contents though.
Since it is the same price as Masterpiece Optimus, it is likely to be US$100 in America.
(reason why we haven't heard anything about this from Hasbro yet? - they don't often show off retailer exclusives at Retailer Toy Fairs, unless it is something special... so we might see it at the US Toyfair, but since BotCon is in June, we might not see much of this before it gets released)


Now that's not all...
Bad news - no Sideswipe or Red Alert on the horizon. (doesn't necessarily mean they are not coming at all - just not before Soundwave)
Good news - a second Hasbro Masterpiece is being released with it.
MetalicGrunt
And Soundwave has already shipped! Damn that was fast guys, thanks!
Shockwave9227
Just ordered Soundwave from these guys. Hope it turns out pretty OK!
ex dtw2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by fake View Post
According to this post by one of the admins on that site, looks like the Hasbro version is indeed coming;
That is freaking SWEET news if it turns out to be true.

And does this also mean that the MP Acidstorm rumors are true? That's a weird choice is so but I can roll with it.
ToyArena
WOW, Thank you guys!!! We have been processing many Soundwave!!

We are still processing pre-orders but most have been emailed about their orders!
MetalicGrunt
57 left as of now
mar0x
Just got mine in the mail today, and he's fantastic!

The Ravage cassette that comes with Hound also fits inside. Seems like 3 cassettes can fit inside Soundwave.
Xzbit
I hope they have 1 by Friday morning.
Timothy.R
i just got mine from bbts today..

man it's a gorgeous figure.

the masterpiece line has been getting better and better. prime, sideswipe, soundwave.. i can't imagine how awesome prowl will be. hopefully we see some proto images soon. but for now.. i'm going to assume that it's incredible. MP prime pt2, sideswipe, and soundwave molds have all been perfect (at least mine have)
llamatron
LaSerbeak. With an S.

Pretty lame selling the bonus coins as extra...
Liminality
Quote:
Originally Posted by llamatron View Post

Pretty lame selling the bonus coins as extra...
I concur... The amazon cubes too :/
MetalicGrunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liminality View Post
I concur... The amazon cubes too :/
You do know that every Soundwave comes with 1 energon cube right?.. and the Amazon JP Version of MP soundwave has 3 energon cubes.... They are selling extra cubes from the Amazon exclusive version. As are other e-tailers
Wu Jen
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalicGrunt View Post
You do know that every Soundwave comes with 1 energon cube right?.. and the Amazon JP Version of MP soundwave has 3 energon cubes.... They are selling extra cubes from the Amazon exclusive version. As are other e-tailers
Got to agree on this. Can you name any other retaler that doesn't do this? That doesn't take the extra parts and sell them to make more money?
Kero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Jen View Post
Got to agree on this. Can you name any other retaler that doesn't do this? That doesn't take the extra parts and sell them to make more money?
Don't think RK does. Most of their MP come with coins, although they understandably did charge a tad bit more for their Amazon orders.
anubis20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Jen View Post
Got to agree on this. Can you name any other retaler that doesn't do this? That doesn't take the extra parts and sell them to make more money?
Robot Kingdom gives the coin I away i believe, and so did Captured Prey when they got a limited amount with MP-12.
Wu Jen
Quote:
Originally Posted by anubis20 View Post
Robot Kingdom gives the coin I away i believe, and so did Captured Prey when they got a limited amount with MP-12.
But if you look at the price + coin would be = to what toyarena offers not to mention they have $5 off your order + free shipping. You can't get that from RK.
MrSneis
I shot myself in the foot when I ordered from Beta Toys. They don't have MP-13 yet Should've gone with Toy Arena.
MetalicGrunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Jen View Post
But if you look at the price + coin would be = to what toyarena offers not to mention they have $5 off your order + free shipping. You can't get that from RK.
Plus Toyarena's loyalty program gives you points in the form of currency that you can apply to your order.
Furyan
Just ordered Mp Soundwave from toy arena. Less than 20 left!
SkywarpsNipples
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSneis View Post
I shot myself in the foot when I ordered from Beta Toys. They don't have MP-13 yet Should've gone with Toy Arena.
Yeah, but saving the extra $20 is well worth the wait.
MetalicGrunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkywarpsNipples View Post
Yeah, but saving the extra $20 is well worth the wait.
Which you'll then have have to spend on shipping

EDIT 10:30am - 12 Left
maximus_73
I got my from BBTS last night, it's beautiful.... one of the best MP so far - no flaw.
alty66
Who all is still pending?
locidm
mine is supposed to arrive today, but UPS has it on "exception" status with a "late train" comment. Anybody know what the heck that's supposed to mean?
ToyArena
Quote:
Originally Posted by alty66 View Post
Who all is still pending?
We have processed a lot more just now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by locidm View Post
mine is supposed to arrive today, but UPS has it on "exception" status with a "late train" comment. Anybody know what the heck that's supposed to mean?
Are you sure that is from us? We use Fedex and USPS as our main carrier.

But to my knowledge that means there is a delay in a delivery. I had this message before when I purchased goods and it was delayed.

And to everyone who ordered. We really appreciate your orders!!! =]
locidm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyArena View Post
Are you sure that is from us? We use Fedex and USPS as our main carrier.

But to my knowledge that means there is a delay in a delivery. I had this message before when I purchased goods and it was delayed.

And to everyone who ordered. We really appreciate your orders!!! =]
Thanks I didn't realize this is a toysarena thread. Thanks for the response anyways. I got mine from elsewhere. In my years of collecting this is the first "late train" delay I've got.
alty66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyArena View Post
We have processed a lot more just now!!



Are you sure that is from us? We use Fedex and USPS as our main carrier.

But to my knowledge that means there is a delay in a delivery. I had this message before when I purchased goods and it was delayed.

And to everyone who ordered. We really appreciate your orders!!! =]
Yeah, I got the notice it was shipped out. thanks for the personal reply.
agelmore81
I order mp sideswipe and red alert from you awhile back.You guys rock I got my order faster than expected.I wish I could have bought mp soundwave from you guys.I bought from tfsource very disappointed with them.Will you be getting anymore mp-13's instock soon.
Shockwave9227
I got mine on Monday, arrived well-packed and I'm VERY satisifed with it! Thanks a bunch!
Furyan
Got mine today. Everything is great,no QC problems on this guy either. Thanks ToyArena.

Continue: Toyarena Update 30 January 2013 - Masterpiece Soundwave In Stock! Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Big Bad Toy Store