Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

WTF@TFW Podcast episode 231 Now online

Posted on 12-28-2012 at 04:07 PM by Sol Fury under Site Updates
icemultiskull
Arms Micron Charts show a path through the Vangelus gateway, leading on to the Gogdog nebula, and taking us on a German journey into the Seth Buzzard solar system.

You can download and comment on it here: WTF @ TFW - Episode 231

If you use iTunes and regularly subscribe to podcasts, you can add us to your player and have the software download each episode automatically each time we update. To do that, and give us a reviews on iTunes, click here: Transformers Podcast on iTunes.
Views: 2,171
Rikerwota
Listening and enjoying
excelhedge
I'm surpised you guys didn't say the obvious one for Black Lanterns, Prime Cliffjumper, Silas, Breakdown, and Dreadwing. Then they would go on a Muderous rampage, decemating the Deceptions in new Kaon, adding several Vehicons and Insections to thier ranks. Only to be stopped by Green Lantern Fowler, Star Sapphire June, and Red Lantern Miko.

Why is Miko a Red Lantern you ask? She realized she left her phone in the base when it exploded.


Oh you haven't said weither or not you could fudge a Tape Deck Mode with the new Soundwave toy.
Jarl
Green Lantern: Megatron
-WFC/FOC Megatron's whole character is about how powerful his will is.

Yellow Lantern: Shockwave
-He loves the torture and all that stuff.

Blue Lantern: Optimus Prime
-Of course.

Red Lantern: Bonecrusher
-Bonecrusher hates overused fandom jokes.

Violet Lantern: Hound
-A while back on /toy/, a discussion arose where it was determined that Hound was the only autobot that would be believable as character in Kissplay, since he likes humans so much, and he'd be into the whole "What is this thing you call... love?" concept from old sci-fi. Ever since then, I think of Hound as the most lovey-dovey Autobot of all.

Orange Lantern: Unicron
-I was gonna speculate on other characters, but you pretty much summed it up. Who's greedier than the Great Devourer? Swindle? Forget Swindle. Hell, Unicron's already orange.

Indigo Lantern: Beachcomber
-Compassion? Dude, far out.
Chosen
Fricking designer toy hipster...
[soundwave]
Hey Gog, I tried to tweet you the cardbacks yesterday. I'm attaching the autobot data disks bio here again since I saw them at retail last night.


GogDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by [soundwave] View Post
Hey Gog, I tried to tweet you the cardbacks yesterday. I'm attaching the autobot data disks bio here again since I saw them at retail last night.

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...228_192307.jpg
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...228_192321.jpg
Ah, thanks man! LOL DUBSTEP!
Valkysas
I love that no one in these two packs gets along with each other.
GogDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
I love that no one in these two packs gets along with each other.
The SINGLE exception out of both factions being Rewind and Sunder.
Girl Pants
I'm glad the movies won't be the only part of the fiction that will have dated music references.

All the same, if his dubstep includes a bunch of samples of solar trivia, I can get into this.
GogDog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Pants View Post
All the same, if his dubstep includes a bunch of samples of solar trivia, I can get into this.


I'll put this out there: if anyone makes us some "soothing dubstep" using samples of solar trivia, I'll intermission it with the quickness.

In case you don't get the joke, read his KP bio: http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/kis...earchid=539031
updatedude
Glitblast...
KA
These bios are awesome.
excelhedge
Quote:
Originally Posted by GogDog View Post


I'll put this out there: if anyone makes us some "soothing dubstep" using samples of solar trivia, I'll intermission it with the quickness.

In case you don't get the joke, read his KP bio: Sundor - Transformers Kiss Players - TFW2005

So basicly "Why does the Sun Shine" by They might be Giants
They Might Be Giants - Why Does the Sun Shine? (The Sun is a Mass of Incandescent Gas) - YouTube

Sorry it's not Dubstep, But I don't think anyone has done one yet.


No Sun Facts but good "Sun" Songs

Sunlight hurts my Eyes dubsteps
Modestep - Sunlight Torqux & Twist Remix(DL link) - YouTube
Sunlight Hurts My Eyes (MW3 GUN BEAT) - YouTube

Bob Marley - Sun Is Shining
Bob Marley - Sun Is Shining (Smoke out DUBSTEP MIX) - YouTube
Sun is Shining (Dubstep Remix) - YouTube

Star Wars - Binary Suns
Dubstep - Star Wars - Binary Suns (Coyote Kisses Remix) - YouTube
GogDog
I don't think you understood the joke.
SideswipePrime
I would post a picture of me with a collectible Green Lantern ring, problem is I don't have one. Since you asked Vangelus...I would be either Green or Blue...maybe red, or indigo...I can't choose a color.

Why not post my choices as well? I'm going to try to not use Optimus or Megatron.

Green: FoC Grimlock
Blue: Dinobott
Red: I guess Prime Arcee
Yellow: Terradive
Star Sapphire: sure...Huffer, why not? (Or Prime Arcee, I'm sure some people would like that), maybe Powerhug
Orange: Swindle
Indigo: Animated Ratchet
ZeroEdge
Quote:
Originally Posted by excelhedge View Post
I'm surpised you guys didn't say the obvious one for Black Lanterns, Prime Cliffjumper, Silas, Breakdown, and Dreadwing. Then they would go on a Muderous rampage, decemating the Deceptions in new Kaon, adding several Vehicons and Insections to thier ranks. Only to be stopped by Green Lantern Fowler, Star Sapphire June, and Red Lantern Miko.

Why is Miko a Red Lantern you ask? She realized she left her phone in the base when it exploded.


Oh you haven't said weither or not you could fudge a Tape Deck Mode with the new Soundwave toy.
I'm also surprised that no one mentioned Arcee or Elita One as Star Sapphires too, though that probably's too easy of an answer.

Hmmmm, thinking about it…BW Silverbolt would probably work as an Star Sapphire too. Although I'm not familiar enough with GL lore to know if they accept male members or not.
Seth Buzzard
There should be a Paisley Lantern. Someone photoshop that.
Shadowbreaker
Well, Gog just sold me on AM Leo Prime. Never knew about his bio, that's actually really cool.
rahill
Thanks Vangelus, you sold me on the AMW-14 Gravity Bow-gun set. I had AM-14 Vehicon's Micron already, but it's pretty cool, and the set looks like a nice way to get a bunch more at once. It was sold out at most of the regular sites, but eToysJapan still has a few in-stock.
Noizemaze
Just to clarify, it is still only three Noisemazes, though I'm looking for more if anyone is selling
Rexidus
Not to be THAT guy, but I'm currently stuck in bed with the flu so 233 is eagerly anticipated. But I understand things happen so I'm not going to be upset or anything. Any word on when it might go up?
GogDog
We're shooting for before April. Most likely before March though.
Rexidus
Hehehe, well played sir. Well played.
GogDog
I am a stalwart of tradition.
JDK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Pants View Post
I'm glad the movies won't be the only part of the fiction that will have dated music references.
does this count?

Continue: WTF@TFW Podcast episode 231 Now online Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Captured Prey