Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TakaraTomy Papercraft Arms Micron Sofas

Posted on 01-16-2013 at 10:43 AM by ORIO under Japanese Transformers
AM-Sofa1
Have you ever grown tired of taking your Takara Arms Micron figures and turning them into cool animals and weapons to use with your larger Transformer figures? Have you ever wanted them to just, take a break? Well, TakaraTomy has just the thing for you! Papercraft Arms Micron Sofas. Now you can setup your Microns relaxing on the couch, eating energon goodies while enjoying the latest episode of Honey Boo Boo.

These Arms Micron Papercraft Sofas are available on Takara's site and downloadable as a PDF for maximum comfort levels. They are also available in two flavors; Autobot or Decepticon. Check out the images after the break and discuss on the 2005 Boards!
Views: 4,263 / Credit: PoweredConvoy of the 2005 Boards!
Starscream Gaga
How bizarre. And yet, awesome.

Do they sit on these in those shorts that are after the episode in the Prime dub?
orangeitis
Comfy.
GAUGE
no....my gawd!

NO!
Digilaut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream Gaga View Post
How bizarre. And yet, awesome.

Do they sit on these in those shorts that are after the episode in the Prime dub?
Yeah, these are the same couches.

How random
TFfanOP
That's just awesomely random.
Timesynch
There's an Emgo316 comedy sketch in here somewhere. XD Weird.
Brave Magnus
Looks so funny and cool! XD Might try to download it. ^^
DethPike
What a colossal WASTE OF PAPER AND INK.

Couches for our Transformers now? Really? What's next, a Dreamhouse? Pink Corvette for them to drive around in?
Bossguy
Yay! Now we can make our own EmGo couch out of paper!
citoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethPike View Post
What a colossal WASTE OF PAPER AND INK.

Couches for our Transformers now? Really? What's next, a Dreamhouse? Pink Corvette for them to drive around in?
Megatron's Salon Playhouse.

For only the fanciest Decepticons.
Hot Shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethPike View Post
What a colossal WASTE OF PAPER AND INK.

Couches for our Transformers now? Really? What's next, a Dreamhouse? Pink Corvette for them to drive around in?
I know, right? It's SO ABSURD!
Dinodigger97
I love it.
CodeXCDM
Emgo approved?

FACE IN YO PALM!
TFfanOP
This could be useful for Prime Entertainment Pack kids figures. If it's scaled well with them.

They have a couch at the base where they play video games.
NemiMonkey
Okay now that is hysterical. A place for your microns to relax and unwind when their not being used by their larger counterparts to bludgeon/shoot each other to death.
bumblebeeprime2
1st of honney boo booo bo is the the worst show on the planet i have never watch it! second i will never by the paper craft ! waste of space and MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

BIG TIME PASS!!!!
bungalox
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeeprime2 View Post
1st of honney boo booo bo is the the worst show on the planet i have never watch it! second i will never by the paper craft ! waste of space and MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

BIG TIME PASS!!!!
Calm down, dude. It's free anyways.
BowserPrime
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebeeprime2 View Post
1st of honney boo booo bo is the the worst show on the planet i have never watch it! second i will never by the paper craft ! waste of space and MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

BIG TIME PASS!!!!
1. The Honey Boo Boo comment was just a joke. Not to be taken seriously.

2. You don't have to buy it because it's free. Just check the site itself.
Tux Chaos X
Over-reacting to an unexpected Transformers product?

Well I never!
eriku
This isn't just cool, it's sofa king cool!
mikenoynoy
somebody tell Emgo!!
Matt Booker


~Matt Booker
nazgul777
Dude. Free action figure scale couches. Anybody who complains about this clearly has not been collecting for very long. Couches are the most versatile, hilarious accessories ever, literally ANYTHING can use them. Lego, legends class, kreons, 3 3/4" guys, revoltechs, figuarts, minimates, everything.
EShadowP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazgul777 View Post
Dude. Free action figure scale couches. Anybody who complains about this clearly has not been collecting for very long. Couches are the most versatile, hilarious accessories ever, literally ANYTHING can use them. Lego, legends class, kreons, 3 3/4" guys, revoltechs, figuarts, minimates, everything.
Absolute truth.

Don't like it? Don't download it. Imbeciles.
Taziir
Quote:
Papercraft sofa
To awsome!
I'm getting in to doing captioned TF scenes, these could not have arrived at a better time! Now I have a valid reason to buy more printer ink
Autovolt 127


I now demand someone make a stopmotion parody of the Simpsons couch gag with the Microns.
RedAlert Rescue
I still can't get anyone to post pics or video of the closing gags stuff of the Microns in action - I'd like to see the colour details they add to them that don't get covered by the labels they provide with the toys. and to do that I need some pics.

So far i've only seen Ra, O.P. & B2
adambman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timesynch View Post
There's an Emgo316 comedy sketch in here somewhere. XD Weird.
Yeah, or someone will at least sneak in something like, 'Sofas are the right of all (tiny) sentient beings.'.
Steelcity1990
Well I wasn't expecting that.
pulsedragon20
A couch...really, how about a shelf...
GreednGluttony
cool
Shadowbreaker
These are the best thing ever.
TCracker
A WIN in my books. Gonna download that.
RedAlert Rescue
I just downloaded them they came out a treat I've then stuck them straight onto some purple and red crafting sticky back foam board and i'm in the process of assembling them now.

If fit to an A-4 page they are big enough to fit a Cyberverse commander onto as well and they are also the ideal size for a 3rd party Minibot .

Proper Job !
bny888
Wow, so cool! These would be great for taking pics!
Fallout
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethPike View Post
What a colossal WASTE OF PAPER AND INK.

Couches for our Transformers now? Really? What's next, a Dreamhouse? Pink Corvette for them to drive around in?
in most cases they ARE the corvette..
TCJJ
Oh HELL yes.
bny888
They should also make ones of the interior (or part of it) of the Autobot headquarters, they can be printed by panel. The command center of the Nemesis would also be great. Cyberverse scale of course, hehe.
anikenvader
This makes me want to go buy more Microns. This is...amazing.
Backscatter
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFfanOP View Post
This could be useful for Prime Entertainment Pack kids figures. If it's scaled well with them.

They have a couch at the base where they play video games.
Yes and it would work better if they could sit down.
zandergb
I went over the edges with sharpies to get rid of the white after I took this.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAlert Rescue View Post
I still can't get anyone to post pics or video of the closing gags stuff of the Microns in action - I'd like to see the colour details they add to them that don't get covered by the labels they provide with the toys. and to do that I need some pics.

So far i've only seen Ra, O.P. & B2
Tahtorak's channel - YouTube
LegendAntihero
I'm impressed it's 100% paper.
deaculpa
i guess....i may hold out for the arms micron papercraft dishwasher.
T-Logicon
TakaraTomy > Hasbro
SPLIT LIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Logicon View Post
TakaraTomy > Hasbro
Totally, right? I mean, the toys cost twice as much, you have to buy them online, they're less accurate, have almost zero paint, need stickers, and you have to assemble the accesories yourself, but hey you get a cheap, terribly papercraft couch to replicate the absolute worst aspect of the Japanese TV show, right?

Right? I mean, Hasbro may have given us an all new Smokescreen instead of one that's a shitty retool of an already terrible figure, but TakaraTomy gave us a couch with squared off armrests and white seams all over the thing! Right? Guys? Hello-?
Autovolt 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLIT LIP View Post
Totally, right? I mean, the toys cost twice as much, you have to buy them online, they're less accurate, have almost zero paint, need stickers, and you have to assemble the accesories yourself, but hey you get a cheap, terribly papercraft couch to replicate the absolute worst aspect of the Japanese TV show, right?

Right? I mean, Hasbro may have given us an all new Smokescreen instead of one that's a shitty retool of an already terrible figure, but at least TakaraTomy gave us a couch, huh? Guys? Hello-?
They're still mad at Hasbro for how First Edition was handled.
SPLIT LIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
They're still mad at Hasbro for how First Edition was handled.
You mean how they rereleased them, even a character who wasn't part of the initial First Edition batch and was previously a TT exclusive? And regardless it's not like TT did any better? (still being overpriced online exclusives to any non-Japanese collectors?)
Autovolt 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLIT LIP View Post
You mean how they rereleased them, even a character who wasn't part of the initial First Edition batch and was previously a TT exclusive?
Dude I ain't arguing with you because your right in everyway. I'm trying and probably failed at being funny.
SPLIT LIP
Oh, I know.

But I know there'd be somebody who read that and would probably think you were serious, and agree.

Continue: TakaraTomy Papercraft Arms Micron Sofas Discussion on the 2005 Boards!

 
Captured Prey